A FIVE YEAR OLD FORUM THREAD REVIVED BY THE LOSER VOYAGER1 IN 2022

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

A FIVE YEAR OLD FORUM THREAD REVIVED BY THE LOSER VOYAGER1 IN 2022

Post by Tsar »

x
Last edited by Tsar on January 5th, 2022, 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: WINSTON!!! I WILL END YOU

Post by Tsar »

I am waiting to get a phone call to hear about the details if I were to order the domain name and domain history report for this website. If I order that report I will leak the details to the Jezebel newspaper and they will do a write-up about you. I will also proceed with my lawsuit and this website will not exist.

Either you permanently ban Voyager1 at this point for his non-stop harassment, defamation, and cyberbullying or you'll regret your inaction. This is your business and passive income. If I destroy it, then you will have nothing. No more P4P, no more living abroad. You can run back and live with your mother and father in Taiwan which I know you hate OR return to America and work minimum wage. But I don't think you'll like either of those two options.

This is your last chance Winston. I hope you take it.

Either you will be left standing or Voyager1 will be your downfall. I'm not giving you anymore chances. Friday April 14 is the RED LINE. If you cross that RED LINE it is OVER for you WINSTON.

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WEBSITE, YOUR INCOME, and YOUR LIFESTYLE.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar,

How can you prove you have been held up for derision in the community by what's been said about you. You are anonymous, aren't you? If you sued Winston and Voyager, court costs might cost them money, but I don't see how you'd win.

It's awful to accuse someone of pedophilia, but doesn't it make more sense to either get a new username and start over, or just leave the forum. There are a million forums.

I don't think I'd keep a user on a website who kept threatening to sue me.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:Tsar,

How can you prove you have been held up for derision in the community by what's been said about you. You are anonymous, aren't you? If you sued Winston and Voyager, court costs might cost them money, but I don't see how you'd win.

It's awful to accuse someone of pedophilia, but doesn't it make more sense to either get a new username and start over, or just leave the forum. There are a million forums.

I don't think I'd keep a user on a website who kept threatening to sue me.
I have been asking a week for Winston to DO SOMETHING!!! He hasn't DONE ANYTHING!!! Voyager1 isn't stopping his vendetta and even if I leave, he'll not stop. Even if I get banned for making a promise, I will still proceed to shutdown this website ONLY because something needs to be done about Voyager1.

He is harassing me, cyberbullying me, and defaming me. He has sent me PMs and he is constantly trying to ruin my life in reality, not just online. If Winston won't permanently ban him at this point, I have no other options. I will win if I take this to court. Cyberbullying, cyber harassment, and defamation are crimes.

Today I hear back about whether various websites can cut through the Domain by Proxy anonymity veil. If they do then I'm filing a lawsuit to put an end to Voyager1 permanently if Winston will not put an end to Voyager1.

I have given Voyager1 20 chances in the past week to stop. He's been doing this to me since he joined last summer and just keeps getting more and more terrible. He doesn't know when to quit and Winston isn't putting an end to it.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Folks I now have Tsar's IP address. As Mr. Man correctly pointed out some of Tsar's activities or what he's planning to do may be illegal. If he continues to threaten Winston and this site I will be forwarding his IP address to law enforcement in Rhode Island and the FBI.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar's IP: 108.__.___.___

I will release one digit per day if his harassment and threatening of Winston and other members on this site does not stop.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Voyager1,

He said he was joking about that. Why do you keep goading him? Marry an 18-year-old Russian virgin girl isn't against the law. I have an impression that's been his main plain for a long time. He's still relatively young himself.

Tsar, is Tsar really your real name? Do people who know you in your community think ill of you because of posts on this forum? Why not take a break and come back in a month or so under another username. Or just go use another forum or find some other social outlet?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

There's no point in x ing your posts Tsar. Winston can easily bring up what you deleted.

"WINSTON!!! I WILL END YOU" could be considered a death threat.
Last edited by Voyager1 on April 13th, 2017, 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: WINSTON...

Post by Johnny1975 »

I wonder why people think members of this forum are losers.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Johnny1975 wrote:I wonder why people think members of this forum are losers.
ai ai. Next thing we will see a thread asking for the contact details of a shylock jewish lawyer.....
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Ex-lawyer here. I think both Mr. Man and Voyager1 have it right, Tsar. An anonymous entity on the internet cannot be defamed, and your threats against Winston flirt with extortion.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Damn...I got my share of flame wars but this is going above and beyond.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:I am waiting to get a phone call to hear about the details if I were to order the domain name and domain history report for this website. If I order that report I will leak the details to the Jezebel newspaper and they will do a write-up about you. I will also proceed with my lawsuit and this website will not exist.

Either you permanently ban Voyager1 at this point for his non-stop harassment, defamation, and cyberbullying or you'll regret your inaction. This is your business and passive income. If I destroy it, then you will have nothing. No more P4P, no more living abroad. You can run back and live with your mother and father in Taiwan which I know you hate OR return to America and work minimum wage. But I don't think you'll like either of those two options.

This is your last chance Winston. I hope you take it.

Either you will be left standing or Voyager1 will be your downfall. I'm not giving you anymore chances. Friday April 14 is the RED LINE. If you cross that RED LINE it is OVER for you WINSTON.

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR WEBSITE, YOUR INCOME, and YOUR LIFESTYLE.
If I were Winston I would ban TSAR immediately, but keep this posting in this forum as evidence. What I read here is by far over the top to be tolerated.

This is really a stupid posting. Its content is in a legal grey zone. It reads like a personal - but meaningless - threat.

About Jezebel, there are many not feminist-friendly websites which survive perfectly regardless what Jezebel writes about them. Who really cares what is published there? Nowadays Jezebel is a cheap publication serving US-feminism, just one among many others and so what?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Voyager1 wrote:Folks I now have Tsar's IP address. As Mr. Man correctly pointed out some of Tsar's activities or what he's planning to do may be illegal. If he continues to threaten Winston and this site I will be forwarding his IP address to law enforcement in Rhode Island and the FBI.
You should do that anyway, he is a potential threat to Russian children, he should be reported to the authorities and have all his computers, laptops and phones confiscated by the authorities.

As well as having his passport confiscated and for someone to give him a f***ing good seeing to with a baseball bat. The dirty f***ing nonce.

NB: Tsar started ALL this, it's his fault it is now coming on top. He should be barred with immediate effect.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar,
Please don't start new threads to complain to moderators or complain about other members. Just PM the moderators instead. You are starting too many superfluous threads about your flame war with Voyager1. Just keep it all in one thread man. We don't need tons of new threads with your rants and complaints in it. That's spamming and trolling the board.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne