Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

WINSTON!!! I WILL END YOU

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: WINSTON!!! I WILL END YOU

Postby Winston » April 17th, 2017, 3:08 pm

Tsar,
Calm down. I'm not your enemy. You don't have the funds to sue man. Don't be ridiculous. It takes a lot of money to file a lawsuit against someone. You can't even buy a plane ticket to Russia. How you gonna pay an attorney to file a suit? Don't be ridiculous man. You're discrediting yourself. How are you being defamed here? No one knows your real name.

I am not your enemy. I never had a problem with you. Please don't make enemies out of neutral people who never did anything to you. And you need to control your temper too.

I replied to you and proposed a resolution here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=35511&p=290686#p290686

There needs to be a no contact order between you and some members. The flame wars are too toxic between you and them.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Mercury » April 17th, 2017, 4:49 pm

Tsar wrote:x

Tsar, it is very mean and cruel to talk like that about Winston, and it is especially evil and cruel to make threats towards him. Us guys here, especially who are stuck in America, are very depressed, very lonely, alienated, and feeling very discouraged. America is a toxic, hateful, and disconnected country, and we need the light that Winston is providing us!

And Winston is right in calling your posts trolling; your posts sound exactly like those of someone who wishes co-ed mingling were a Class I International capital felony, and even like someone who wishes men and women lived even on separate continents.
Mercury
Freshman Poster

Postby Eric » April 17th, 2017, 5:05 pm

Shut the f**k and get out of here, you troll!

Stop acting like an entitled, spoiled baby......your bratty posts. Use the pm service, instead.

Stop acting like a f***ing 2 year old. I'm sorry, forum.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions