Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

American police likely arresting guys for mingling.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Mercury
Freshman Poster

Re: American police likely arresting guys for mingling.

Post by Mercury » May 3rd, 2017, 8:54 pm

MrMan wrote:Mercury,

You didn't try to gently stroke Melissa's throat at Walmart, did you? :)

Just kidding.

Anyone could complain to a security guard and say someone was pestering him or her. Did that story at the arts and craft section really happen?
All stories by me are fictional, although I have a strong feeling that scenarios very similar to both "Melissa" and possibly "Ashley" are occurring in the United States of America. It's no wonder many Mexican immigrants are, according to the main page, reporting that America is less free than Mexico.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » May 4th, 2017, 2:54 pm

MrMan wrote:If it's a capital offense, why would you get 175 years in jail? Do they jail dead corpses now?

The dialogue about the underthroat thing, the comments from the girl, etc. seemed unrealistic. I got to the 175 years in jail and stopped reading.
I don't believe it. I should have had a jail record a long time ago. Maybe this is Taco's alternative HA account because of the conspiracy superfluous exacerbating storytelling here.
No wonder the majority of you guys loathe me here; I don't fit in although the 1st Amendment is really respected here for most posters.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Post by gsjackson » May 4th, 2017, 6:10 pm

Mercury wrote:
MrMan wrote:Mercury,

You didn't try to gently stroke Melissa's throat at Walmart, did you? :)

Just kidding.

Anyone could complain to a security guard and say someone was pestering him or her. Did that story at the arts and craft section really happen?
All stories by me are fictional, although I have a strong feeling that scenarios very similar to both "Melissa" and possibly "Ashley" are occurring in the United States of America. It's no wonder many Mexican immigrants are, according to the main page, reporting that America is less free than Mexico.
Ashley? Occurring in real life in the United States? Surely you're not serious. The circumstances of meeting her as described in the story would occur only if she was a hooker on Walking Street in Pattaya, Thailand, which is what I thought I was reading about at first. The part about her remaining loyal and actively trying to help someone she'd known only a few minutes as he gets progressively screwed by the legal system -- that happens only in your dreams.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » May 9th, 2017, 5:04 pm

what a f***ing weird story. Just go to Asia and f**k prostitutes. Why waste time mingling with western women?

Mercury
Freshman Poster

Post by Mercury » May 25th, 2017, 6:09 am

MrMan wrote:If it's a capital offense, why would you get 175 years in jail? Do they jail dead corpses now?
Not all people convicted of capital felonies get the death penalty. Some, depending on their records, simply get life in prison without the possibility of parole, and some do even get multiple life sentences.

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » May 25th, 2017, 12:30 pm

Capital offenses can get the death penalty. That's what 'capital offense' means.