Jewish Weaknesses

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Jewish Weaknesses

Post by Eric »

What are they - give me your suggestions and input? With known weaknesses, we may understand how to stop them. Here's a few:

wallet: hit them where it hurts, financially - cut off their monetary influence and usury
physically weak/inferior, cowardly

love: as strange as it sounds, love the Jew, the only way you'll get him to assimilate is to love him. Here's a take:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SITUzpk9Lso[/youtube]
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Jewish Weaknesses

Post by starchild5 »

They do not have any weakness...They are a species...A race of Aliens...

Money is just one of things...They are highly evolved race ...who takes care of each other unlike we humans who backstab each other...

Even if we somehow manage to remove all the money...Their coordination and trust for each other will see them through.

They have programmed us slaves to think in terms of weakness and strengths. They can easily kill any threats from humanity ...can we do the same...

Only solution to Jewish problem is Termination of the species itself exactly like how they are doing to human beings...
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

It really wouldn't even be that hard if we had guts and some conviction.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

starchild5 wrote:They do not have any weakness...They are a species...A race of Aliens...

Money is just one of things...They are highly evolved race ...who takes care of each other unlike we humans who backstab each other...

Even if we somehow manage to remove all the money...Their coordination and trust for each other will see them through.

They have programmed us slaves to think in terms of weakness and strengths. They can easily kill any threats from humanity ...can we do the same...

Only solution to Jewish problem is Termination of the species itself exactly like how they are doing to human beings...
Are you just posting stupid stuff for fun, or do you really believe this stuff.

Jews can reproduce with other humans. They are the same species. Their blood is also red, and they die. I'd venture to guess a lot of them don't always drink out of copper vessels either.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote:

Jews can reproduce with other humans. They are the same species. Their blood is also red, and they die. I'd venture to guess a lot of them don't always drink out of copper vessels either.
Yeah..That's why Winston and Pete ..who tried copper are already feeling well...You are the one who is fast losing credibility not me...You got nothing except Jesus now... hope he really takes care of you.. :lol:

I have done my work...now ask Winston and Pete regarding copper...moreover, there are 100s of viewers on my youtube channel who feel the same way...Even a doctor in America Dr.Tarrin is endorsing Copper Water...He even interviewed me ....

Keep on praying to Jesus....He will solve all your problem...but for mortals like me...I like to take care of my health this way....not by praying....To each to his own...

I'm not stopping you from praying and reading bible...I don't understand why you always have problem with someone trying new things and improving their health other than praying to jesus...Amen :mrgreen:
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I was gonna drink from a copper vessel but I asked my Mom about it in conversation, she told me it was unsafe that I could get sick - when I asked her.

She said they have to be lined with a different safer metal, eliminating the whole purpose in the first place!

By the way, Jesus really does take care of you. You have to give yourself up to him, first! Most people can't do that, or don't want to do that. It's letting go of a lot...
It's the only thing enlightening in the world. Only. I don't know how... Or why. but it is.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I have no animus toward Jewish people, in fact, I have learned from a few and emulated their practices in many ways.

However, Ashkenazim Jews tend to suffer from peculiar genetic ailments, most notably Tay-Sachs disease, at rates far in excess of the overall population. They also seem to lack physical strength and vigor on average, and they are reputed to suffer from neurosis commonly (although this is likely due to environment).

There are also Iberian, Middle Eastern, and East African Jews who differ genetically from the Ashkenazim.

All in all, I find Jews to be made of the stuff to be able to splendidly prosper in the Western world. They have been surviving for generations in hostile environments so that likely counts for much of their success.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

starchild5 wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Yeah..That's why Winston and Pete ..who tried copper are already feeling well...You are the one who is fast losing credibility not me...You got nothing except Jesus now... hope he really takes care of you.. :lol:

I have done my work...now ask Winston and Pete regarding copper...moreover, there are 100s of viewers on my youtube channel who feel the same way...Even a doctor in America Dr.Tarrin is endorsing Copper Water...He even interviewed me ....

Keep on praying to Jesus....He will solve all your problem...but for mortals like me...I like to take care of my health this way....not by praying....To each to his own...

I'm not stopping you from praying and reading bible...I don't understand why you always have problem with someone trying new things and improving their health other than praying to jesus...Amen :mrgreen:
You like to dodge the issue. I called you on your bunk theory that Jews were aliens, and you start making comments about my religious beliefs. That's a common pattern. I point out something foolish you say and point out the problem with your argument, and then you make some smart alec comment about my faith, instead of addressing the point I made.

A lot of your conspiracy theory ideas are pretty outlandish, and they don't all agree with each other. Some of your theories are hard to keep up with. Weren't aliens supposed to be blue blooded and immortal in one of your posts? Jews don't always seem to be the most physically robust people. That's not how they are presented in movies. They certainly aren't immortal or much more of the population would be Jewish. So why would you think Jews are aliens? Or are Jews Vulcans and the Klingon's are supposed to be immortal?

You post a bunch of bunk. Most posters usually let it pass. They probably laugh it off. I usually ignore it. Occaionally, I point out it's a bunch of bunk, especially if I think your posts could be damaging. If you promise drinking out of copper cures all diseases or something whacky like that, I might point out that that is a bunch of bunk. If copper cures everything, why wouldn't it cure lead poisoning, too, and the people in the past who drank out of copper pipes with lead joints would still be hear?

Winston is also drinking H2O2 every day, and he seems to be attributing feeling better to that. There is also the possibility of a placebo effect. If you go to the trouble to take some kind of chemical every day you put effort into it. You want to believe it is making you feel better. You might hope it makes you feel better, and then you feel better because of your positive outlook about your health. It's hard to know if just feeling better is really the result of the treatment, or the changes in your emotional state. There are also other variables like your relationships with people, changes in your diet that you aren't keeping track of. You could feel good about yourself, be thinking more about health, and decide to eat more healthy food when you go out just because you are more health-focused by not realize the changes in your diet.

It could be there are some health benefits to drinking out of copper vessels aside from what Wikipedia says about killing the germs from the fecal matter in your water. I believe it was in one of the articles you posted, that the author had a concern that drinking actual copper didn't get it into your body in a usable form. So I don't know if the copper you ingest by drinking out of a copper vessel actually turns into the molecules that contain copper that could help your body.

Also, the idea that iron is a poison and that you need to just replace the iron in your body with copper so that you can be healthy, and maybe even become immortal like some alien elites--- is that a pretty good summary of your viewpoint-- sure sounds like junk science, basically science fiction. There might be some benefits to a lot of people increasing copper intake in a usable form. You might experience fewer stomach problems after drinking water out of a copper vessel if it kills germs. But I don't believe one substance is a cure-all. I'm more inclined to beleive that we need to have a proper balance of nutrients in our diets. We need a bit of iron, a bit of copper in the righ tproportions. You can get poisoned by having too much of what would be a good thing in moderation.

If I post about copper poisoning, you can say that medical science is a fraud, run by the white race or by blue blooded immortals who are Jewish and/or aliens and/or who are seeking to enslave the masses of humans. But then you'll accept whatever website you post about copper as legit, or parts of it. Not the parts I point out that contradict your arguments, like the site that mentions straight copper not being in a usable form.

One reason I respond to medical advice you post is that I don't want posters to actually hurt themselves from taking medical advice from a conspiracy theories who probably doesn't understand medicine any better than they do.

I'm not against copper. I wouldn't rule out the idea that H2O2 could have some health benefits. I would want to know how it is supposed to work before I try something that medical science warns against (H2O2. I don't think drinking out of a copper cup is likely to be harmful if that's all our exposure.) But I am extremely skeptical when someone acts like one substance is going to cure all ailments or grant immortality. I have some training in research methods, more on the social science side of things, but there are some common aspects with the hard sciences and medical science. I do think there is benefit to testing treatments and theories. I am unskeptical of medical advice written by supposed experts that haven't been tested. I am also a bit skeptical of research that only involves a few test cases that hasn't been tested on a massive scale.

As far as credibility in the forum goes, you could ask other posters if you want to if they find my posts more credible, or yours. Even if a poster agrees with you about one conspiracy theory, chances are he'll think you are a bit odd and not credible for one of the other conspiracy theories you believe in. Chances are you won't find anyone who believes in the exact same set of conspiracy theories you believe in. You can ask posters if you want to know whose posts are more sensible or likely to be true, mine or yours.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
If jews are an alien race, why is their DNA and physiology human? I dont get it. Maybe you mean their souls are alien? Do they know they're alien? Aren't we all alien hybrids anyway since we are genetically modified hominids created by the annunaki, as zecharia sitchen discovered? We all have primate DNA, unknown DNA, and junk DNA.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I have no animus toward Jewish people, in fact, I have learned from a few and emulated their practices in many ways.

However, Ashkenazim Jews tend to suffer from peculiar genetic ailments, most notably Tay-Sachs disease, at rates far in excess of the overall population. They also seem to lack physical strength and vigor on average, and they are reputed to suffer from neurosis commonly (although this is likely due to environment).

There are also Iberian, Middle Eastern, and East African Jews who differ genetically from the Ashkenazim.

All in all, I find Jews to be made of the stuff to be able to splendidly prosper in the Western world. They have been surviving for generations in hostile environments so that likely counts for much of their success.

Yeah - we can tell. The genetic ailments come from interbreeding, giving a middle finger to mother nature you never get out alive okay... so do the physical ailments and vigor and neurosis. And insanity.

All in all - that tells me a lot about yourself...which I already, and others, could pick up from you on this forum. They have been surviving for generations in hostile environments -which they've created- so that counts for much of their cunning, manipulation and evil.

Most other tribes and nations have had at one point to move and pack up and "assimilate", most did it with no problem. What's that tell you? Oh, wait. I guess the host countries - all 109 of them were......anti -Semitic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric wrote:I was gonna drink from a copper vessel but I asked my Mom about it in conversation, she told me it was unsafe that I could get sick - when I asked her.

She said they have to be lined with a different safer metal, eliminating the whole purpose in the first place!

By the way, Jesus really does take care of you. You have to give yourself up to him, first! Most people can't do that, or don't want to do that. It's letting go of a lot...
It's the only thing enlightening in the world. Only. I don't know how... Or why. but it is.
Shes wrong then. Even if theres no benefit to drinking from copper, theres no harm either. Western science says copper cups and pitchers are ok. They say copper vessels have antibacterial properties in water. But that beyond that there is no benefit or harm.

http://www.today.com/health/drinking-co ... fad-t86946

In fact, there are cups from Russia called Moscow mules that are made of copper.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The Jew is just another version of modified Blackman is all...
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote: Keep on praying to Jesus....He will solve all your problem...but for mortals like me...I like to take care of my health this way....not by praying....To each to his own...
I used to try to do such things on my own, thinking that if I just consumed the right thing into my body that it would lead to a long life.

The Bible is clear of two things:
1. Jesus Christ is the source of life. He is LIFE. He is the Creator, and only He grants length of days and eternal life. So we must go to Him and not rely upon ourselves.
2. The Old Testament is clear that the way to obtain long life upon the earth is to keep the Lord's Commandments. That is refrain from transgressing the law of God brings length of days and long life.

Copper water? Maybe it does something, but keeping the commandments is the way that is far better, according to Him who is the Creator and the source of Life.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
If jews are an alien race, why is their DNA and physiology human? I dont get it. Maybe you mean their souls are alien? Do they know they're alien? Aren't we all alien hybrids anyway since we are genetically modified hominids created by the annunaki, as zecharia sitchen discovered? We all have primate DNA, unknown DNA, and junk DNA.
You guys truly are something else. How interesting is it that you've fallen for some fake creation story regarding annunaki. That's much easier to believe than the Gospel, which is just a terrible state of mind to be in. Could you imagine falling for nonsense because you've rejected the truth?

Naturally Jews are human beings, just like everyone else. They are men and women. Now we know. Anyone who contends the humanity (in physicality) of Jews is obviously beyond rational conversation regarding religion (and this is the nicest and mildest way I can say this).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
You like to dodge the issue. I called you on your bunk theory that Jews were aliens, and you start making comments about my religious beliefs.
I know that compassion goes a long way, as you say, and that is true. However, do you think he can change his mind by simple refutation of facts? Such beliefs are beyond rationality. It is only interesting that people can believe in such things. But as for trying to reorient a person who believes in such things? Like I said, it's just interesting that someone's mind could accept such as truth.

That and he directly blasphemes and insults God on a near daily basis, and if there is a topic he should be re-educated on, it would be his rejection of God as the Almighty Creator. The fact that he believes in aliens only stems from his rejection of Christ.