Jewish Weaknesses

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Jewish Weaknesses

Post by MrMan »

That's a good point. Rejecting God can lead to vain imaginations and the darkening of the heart and so many kinds of sin like it says in Romans 1.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote: You like to dodge the issue. I called you on your bunk theory that Jews were aliens, and you start making comments about my religious beliefs. That's a common pattern. I point out something foolish you say and point out the problem with your argument, and then you make some smart alec comment about my faith, instead of addressing the point I made.

A lot of your conspiracy theory ideas are pretty outlandish, and they don't all agree with each other. Some of your theories are hard to keep up with. Weren't aliens supposed to be blue blooded and immortal in one of your posts? Jews don't always seem to be the most physically robust people. That's not how they are presented in movies. They certainly aren't immortal or much more of the population would be Jewish. So why would you think Jews are aliens? Or are Jews Vulcans and the Klingon's are supposed to be immortal?

You post a bunch of bunk. Most posters usually let it pass. They probably laugh it off. I usually ignore it. Occaionally, I point out it's a bunch of bunk, especially if I think your posts could be damaging. If you promise drinking out of copper cures all diseases or something whacky like that, I might point out that that is a bunch of bunk. If copper cures everything, why wouldn't it cure lead poisoning, too, and the people in the past who drank out of copper pipes with lead joints would still be hear?

Winston is also drinking H2O2 every day, and he seems to be attributing feeling better to that. There is also the possibility of a placebo effect. If you go to the trouble to take some kind of chemical every day you put effort into it. You want to believe it is making you feel better. You might hope it makes you feel better, and then you feel better because of your positive outlook about your health. It's hard to know if just feeling better is really the result of the treatment, or the changes in your emotional state. There are also other variables like your relationships with people, changes in your diet that you aren't keeping track of. You could feel good about yourself, be thinking more about health, and decide to eat more healthy food when you go out just because you are more health-focused by not realize the changes in your diet.

It could be there are some health benefits to drinking out of copper vessels aside from what Wikipedia says about killing the germs from the fecal matter in your water. I believe it was in one of the articles you posted, that the author had a concern that drinking actual copper didn't get it into your body in a usable form. So I don't know if the copper you ingest by drinking out of a copper vessel actually turns into the molecules that contain copper that could help your body.

Also, the idea that iron is a poison and that you need to just replace the iron in your body with copper so that you can be healthy, and maybe even become immortal like some alien elites--- is that a pretty good summary of your viewpoint-- sure sounds like junk science, basically science fiction. There might be some benefits to a lot of people increasing copper intake in a usable form. You might experience fewer stomach problems after drinking water out of a copper vessel if it kills germs. But I don't believe one substance is a cure-all. I'm more inclined to beleive that we need to have a proper balance of nutrients in our diets. We need a bit of iron, a bit of copper in the righ tproportions. You can get poisoned by having too much of what would be a good thing in moderation.

If I post about copper poisoning, you can say that medical science is a fraud, run by the white race or by blue blooded immortals who are Jewish and/or aliens and/or who are seeking to enslave the masses of humans. But then you'll accept whatever website you post about copper as legit, or parts of it. Not the parts I point out that contradict your arguments, like the site that mentions straight copper not being in a usable form.

One reason I respond to medical advice you post is that I don't want posters to actually hurt themselves from taking medical advice from a conspiracy theories who probably doesn't understand medicine any better than they do.

I'm not against copper. I wouldn't rule out the idea that H2O2 could have some health benefits. I would want to know how it is supposed to work before I try something that medical science warns against (H2O2. I don't think drinking out of a copper cup is likely to be harmful if that's all our exposure.) But I am extremely skeptical when someone acts like one substance is going to cure all ailments or grant immortality. I have some training in research methods, more on the social science side of things, but there are some common aspects with the hard sciences and medical science. I do think there is benefit to testing treatments and theories. I am unskeptical of medical advice written by supposed experts that haven't been tested. I am also a bit skeptical of research that only involves a few test cases that hasn't been tested on a massive scale.

As far as credibility in the forum goes, you could ask other posters if you want to if they find my posts more credible, or yours. Even if a poster agrees with you about one conspiracy theory, chances are he'll think you are a bit odd and not credible for one of the other conspiracy theories you believe in. Chances are you won't find anyone who believes in the exact same set of conspiracy theories you believe in. You can ask posters if you want to know whose posts are more sensible or likely to be true, mine or yours.
oops.....guess you forgot to add Amen to the post..Let me do it for you...AMEN... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm already resigned to the fact that I'm the stupid one....I'm a Conspiracy Nutter who leaves on Moms basement with a Tin Foil Hat...

Jesus always wins and you have jesus on your side. I have already told you a million times..I loose when i debate with you because you always have Jesus and bible on your side.

..Believe it or not..I was actually expecting you to say Placebo on your next post and you did not disappoint ..How smart of you... :)

Everyone who tries Copper, H2O2 is now on Placebo..Good

Winston did everything on H2O2 with 100s of articles and all you got is Plecebo. Very Good For You.

Now that Winston and Pete are openly saying, they feeling better, you switch to may be due to H202...How very Biblically smart of you...

why bother...

All I will say to you is Amen and Shalom... :P :P
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If drinking copper would make Winston healthy and immortal,why do you think he'd need H2O2?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
If jews are an alien race, why is their DNA and physiology human? I dont get it. Maybe you mean their souls are alien? Do they know they're alien? Aren't we all alien hybrids anyway since we are genetically modified hominids created by the annunaki, as zecharia sitchen discovered? We all have primate DNA, unknown DNA, and junk DNA.
Lloyd Pye has much better explanation. 99% of Mice DNA matches with human beings. Almost all mammals on earth has 90% DNA match but even 1% is a huge difference between a man and a elephant. 0.000001% makes a HUGE difference in DNA structure, 99% of all humanoid aliens have same genetic structure.

There is actually nothing in DNA...Its another Jewish con invention which we cannot do anything with except go on a debate for ever. DNA heals nothing actually...It only benefits the Jews

Since, you met Lloyd Pye personally, you know how smart he was and real Non Jewish White Scientist. He was always more credible than all mainstream scientists combined.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zzO4iRiobw[/youtube]

The entire DNA was discovered by the Jews...Surprise Surprise

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/this-day- ... m-1.585703

Our "DNA" is mixed with Alien DNA of Annunaki etc etc to make a slave race.

Everyone on Earth is Alien because of Carbon base Structure while earth is a Silicon planet.

-----------------

You can only recognise an Alien THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOUR.

The number 1 reason for Jews being Aliens is their undying Trust in each other. They do anything for a fellow Jew. You hardly see a backstabbing Jew ever. You have plenty of white, Indians, Chinese backstabbers on earth.

Jews never betray their own race. They gain from strength to strength due to trust in each other. I still remember how Google got funded by Andy Bechtolsheim for 100,000 USD while page and brin were still in university doing their Ph'ds and Google was just a small idea.

Forget about money...Will a Indian, Filipino, Chinese, White ever help their race even with 1 dollar ?

They are extremely coordinated EVERYWHERE on Earth and seem to move with Long Term Agenda, They are too methodical, Mechanical and precise in implementing their larger goal on Earth.

Besides, You can feel the Vibe around a JEW...They are different....

Now, this DNA thingy is a good fodder for humans to debate endlessly on how Jews are mere humans.

Plus, you have Jews Rabbi's openly saying this

Rabbi teaches that Jews are interdimensional alien commandos sent to conquer earth

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzTnomA2qQY[/youtube]

There are multiple aliens species trying to control Earth.

The entire earth is actually teeming with Aliens. If Only...People Look out there...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

starchild5 wrote: You can only recognise an Alien THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOUR.

The number 1 reason for Jews being Aliens is their undying Trust in each other. They do anything for a fellow Jew. You hardly see a backstabbing Jew ever. You have plenty of white, Indians, Chinese backstabbers on earth.

Jews never betray their own race. They gain from strength to strength due to trust in each other. I still remember how Google got funded by Andy Bechtolsheim for 100,000 USD while page and brin were still in university doing their Ph'ds and Google was just a small idea.
Have you ever heard of Judas Iscariot? What about the brothers selling Joseph into slavery? Absolam betrayed his father David. Ahithophel also betrayed David.

Jews may generally have more loyalty to their own people than most other people-groups. But there are Jews who betray other Jews.
Forget about money...Will a Indian, Filipino, Chinese, White ever help their race even with 1 dollar ?
How well traveled are you? Chinese help each other in business. Chinese Christians can be very generous, both to other Chinese and even other races that the Chinese community may be hesitant to intermarry with (thinking of an Indonesian context here.)

Rabbi teaches that Jews are interdimensional alien commandos sent to conquer earth

I can't figure out if he is using this as a metaphor or what. This is where Judaism can go if it gets away from the Bible. "Is like an alien force in a hostile country." He talks about trying to conquer the ego.

'Alien' used to mean 'foreigner.'
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

starchild5 wrote:
Winston wrote:Starchild,
If jews are an alien race, why is their DNA and physiology human? I dont get it. Maybe you mean their souls are alien? Do they know they're alien? Aren't we all alien hybrids anyway since we are genetically modified hominids created by the annunaki, as zecharia sitchen discovered? We all have primate DNA, unknown DNA, and junk DNA.
Lloyd Pye has much better explanation. 99% of Mice DNA matches with human beings. Almost all mammals on earth has 90% DNA match but even 1% is a huge difference between a man and a elephant. 0.000001% makes a HUGE difference in DNA structure, 99% of all humanoid aliens have same genetic structure.

There is actually nothing in DNA...Its another Jewish con invention which we cannot do anything with except go on a debate for ever. DNA heals nothing actually...It only benefits the Jews

Since, you met Lloyd Pye personally, you know how smart he was and real Non Jewish White Scientist. He was always more credible than all mainstream scientists combined.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zzO4iRiobw[/youtube]

The entire DNA was discovered by the Jews...Surprise Surprise

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/this-day- ... m-1.585703

Our "DNA" is mixed with Alien DNA of Annunaki etc etc to make a slave race.

Everyone on Earth is Alien because of Carbon base Structure while earth is a Silicon planet.

-----------------

You can only recognise an Alien THROUGH THEIR BEHAVIOUR.

They are extremely coordinated EVERYWHERE on Earth and seem to move with Long Term Agenda, They are too methodical, Mechanical and precise in implementing their larger goal on Earth.

Besides, You can feel the Vibe around a JEW...They are different....

Now, this DNA thingy is a good fodder for humans to debate endlessly on how Jews are mere humans.

The entire earth is actually teeming with Aliens. If Only...People Look out there...

I'm thinking starchild5 is right, now, as far as that seems. What the f*ck? There's something really wrong with that man, and he's not acting human at all, that is not normal behavior or talk. He's admitting they are definitely alien, here to conquer and infiltrate us under stealth - like a virus... and that THEY ARE DIFFERENT, and from another planet.

What the f**k is going on people?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:

I can't figure out if he is using this as a metaphor or what. This is where Judaism can go if it gets away from the Bible. "Is like an alien force in a hostile country." He talks about trying to conquer the ego.

Did you listen​ to the whole thing? At the end, the rabbi said that not only are Jews from outer space, but from another dimension as well. However his words were dubbed. I cant verify how accurate the translation was, or even who the rabbi is. I would like to know who he is and what that event was. It's possible he was mistranslated or the whole thing is a joke by the dubber.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston,

He also starts out talking about how Israel is a alien in hostile territory, which sounds more like the 'foreigner' use of alien. If I remember right, it was in this clip he referred to Israel as a light to the nations. Maybe it was in another.

At the end, he could be continuing the metaphor. He made some references to Jewish mysical teachings. For him, the other planet or dimension could be something along the lines of heaven. It sounded like a metaphor to me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I wouldn't bother trying to convince anyone that believes Jews are aliens that Jews are not aliens.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I don't know if it's a Jewish weakness per se, but there's something happening that didn't really exist in my parents generation, but is in mine. Its this insidious softness, and weakness. Its like everyone has to wear a helmet, we are given every excuse under the sun to be lazy. Its like the opposite of setting high sites, or reaching for goals...hardiness. Its like they're softening up everyone and attempting to arrest development of the human species. Life's hard and it takes work - we should not imcentivize softness and sugarcoating everything - taking an easy way out. We should mold ourselves to be better citizens, hardworking..better men, have virtues - not call laziness and self-indulgence virtues. But its around us constantly.
I used to think its my imagination or that I was going crazy...but its real.
Its very hard to grow in the environment. The temptation should not be there.

We are selecting for weak cowards, that's how I know there's a game afoot, something wrong with society today. We should not strive for mediocrity, but to better ourselves. Its definitely an agenda an its point is to weaken us. Arrest our development.

Stay away. This is affecting American Jewish people too, greatly...greatly.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

We're told we have to be accepting of everything/everyone, and we have to all express our feelings all of the time. We're told not to say anything that 'might offend someone', to be soft and sensitive. We are told to have values of relaxing...personal 'liberty' and told to make hedonism the prime aim of our life, which somehow replaced sturdiness, hardiness, value and goals of striving. We're constantly told to watch out - you might get hurt. Little kids are now told they can't even play at recess for which they might get hurt. As values and strength and boldness go down.....mental illness rise. Fluoride's been added to the water
Christianity is outlawed...so is Biblical teaching. Parents are outlawed from physically disciplining their child. Parents are told to be their child's "friends", not parents. Kids are told to rebel against parents. Families are portrayed as apart, fighting - it's cool and "hip" to be fighting with parents. It's cool to have a broken family.
Divorce is cool.
Gay is cool. Shallowness and narcissism is encouraged, anything to pull the family and the person apart. Academics are laughed at while smart kids are ridiculed - dumbasses and drug addicts praised; promiscuity praised. We live in a sick country, a sick society.
Do you see what's happening here? It's happened so slowly, insidiously and deceptively that no one noticed it or knew what it was - so they couldn't defend against it. The fluoride in the water makes people more docile, lowers IQ and makes people more acceptable and agreeable.
There is some great evil befalling America today - it is an evil unlike any thing the world's ever known or seen, because it's been purposely, strategically and maleficently organized and directed at the American people - and the world.

This has to stop, because it can't go on.

This has been done to the world, and I don't blame it. How could we have possibly defended against it? We couldn't.
It is a great evil and those who did it should pay.
The end times is coming and it is nearly here. Or something equally as bad...like gulags or police state and liquidations.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Eric wrote:I don't know if it's a Jewish weakness per se, but there's something happening that didn't really exist in my parents generation, but is in mine. Its this insidious softness, and weakness. Its like everyone has to wear a helmet, we are given every excuse under the sun to be lazy. Its like the opposite of setting high sites, or reaching for goals...hardiness. Its like they're softening up everyone and attempting to arrest development of the human species. Life's hard and it takes work - we should not imcentivize softness and sugarcoating everything - taking an easy way out. We should mold ourselves to be better citizens, hardworking..better men, have virtues - not call laziness and self-indulgence virtues. But its around us constantly.
I used to think its my imagination or that I was going crazy...but its real.
Its very hard to grow in the environment. The temptation should not be there.

We are selecting for weak cowards, that's how I know there's a game afoot, something wrong with society today. We should not strive for mediocrity, but to better ourselves. Its definitely an agenda an its point is to weaken us. Arrest our development.

Stay away. This is affecting American Jewish people too, greatly...greatly.

You are seeing the essence of the progressive mind.
It is directly connected to tbe globalist agenda, by which the intend to indoctrinate on a global scale. Crackpots, loony birds, flat earthers, alien cooks all help cover up its true essence. This is a very human problem and a plan by evil men. They are not invincible and sages are planning their destruction even now.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Did you listen​ to the whole thing? At the end, the rabbi said that not only are Jews from outer space, but from another dimension as well. However his words were dubbed. I cant verify how accurate the translation was, or even who the rabbi is. I would like to know who he is and what that event was. It's possible he was mistranslated or the whole thing is a joke by the dubber.
He is Rav. Michael Laitman.

The original video came from World Kaabalah Convention

http://www.kab.tv/eng#/playlist

Kabbalah TV....Jewish Israeli Site and was translated by Jews in Israel for American jews who couldn't speak hebrew i think...You can watch the above video which is 1 hour long plus we can read the comments who understand hebrew and they correlate that he indeed said..Jews are interdimensional aliens....

But the thing is..It shouldn't be surprising considering the behaviour of Jews around us... :) :)
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Jews weakness:
STATE OF ISREAL!
HITLER HAD TO INVADE THE WORLD TO KILL THE JEWS!
KILLING JEWS IS EASY NOW THEY HAVE GATHERED IN ONE LITTLE PLACE!