Jared Kushner is the Anti-Christ

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Jared Kushner is the Anti-Christ

Post by Eric »

Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Jared Kushner is the Anti-Christ

Post by gsjackson »

A scary dude, especially the close association with Soros. I tried to convince myself that he was a genuine well-meaning idealist, based on his academic background and the fact that he had gained Trump's trust. But it's best always to assume tribal loyalty over all else.

Kind of how I tried to convince myself that Obama was a genuine free-thinking intellectual because he was supposed to read Reinhold Niebuhr. Turned out to be just another Deep State flunkie (and possibly a lifelong CIA asset), who could read a teleprompter with mellifluous tones. Kind of like that homeless brother they dug up on the streets of Cleveland a few years back, and discovered that he had a splendid radio announcer's voice. The story went viral, and people tried to help him with jobs and such, but I think he drank himself right back on to the streets in short order. Obama's got a lifelong Deep State pension that keeps him gussied up and semi-respectful for public consumption.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

bump*
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

[youtube] https://youtu.be/ZJxfBuyidKI [/youtube]
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Common guys....I thought we already talked about this...

HE IS A NOBODY.

The one you SEE are not the ones who rule the world. Common ..It should be obvious by now with the amount of BS around...

The entire white house is really a PR agency...Votes are not even counted. There is nothing whatsoever going on in the white house...Its just for the SHOW..

George Soros is a Puppet..

These are the same people who believed Trump is the messiah now they are pushing you to believe in Kushner as being someone.

How much longer you would want to FOOL YOURSELF..again and again and again and again...

This is the same guy, or a department in CIA who pushed Trump..... now they are pushing Kushner as being something...so that you won't spend time researching real stuff...

---------------------------

This is exactly the reason..Why Aliens just don't show up on your doorstep...Its just too easy to fool humanity...we can be turned against them in a second...
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

You're a fool, and you ARE speaking nonsense...he is here, and that is him. He is very powerful and so is that sect.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote:You're a fool, and you ARE speaking nonsense...he is here, and that is him. He is very powerful and so is that sect.
are you f***ing retard? You don't write to people like that especially when you sent me PM asking for advice on how shit your life has become just few days back discovering new things about your life...I was just trying to expand on it here which you agreed it's right in PM...

It goes beyond the Jews...who are mere containers of darker forces out there..Who are our real enemies, we need to deal with that than discussing on some person who can be easily replaced...and you agreed in PM...it's all true....

You got lot of anger issues and you just shoot in the dark without facing any consequences for your action...and then you think how miserable your life is in America.

The way you think guarantees you a f***ed up life in America and the ones who are trying to help you are your enemies always...You are mentally unstable...What the f**k man...I thought you got this but apparently not..It seems you love to go back and forth, back and forth on a loop on same points when I thought we agreed Jews are not the enemies as such but a far higher force even possess them...such a waste...very disappointed...you had great potential but you CHOSE to destroy your own life...

Man, I took so much time to reply to your PMs on length ...all a waste...Please do me a favor and never PM me again..It amounts to nothing..You go back to where you started.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The anti-christ will more than likely be Italian and will rule from the Vatican.

There is a 0% chance that Jared Kushner is the anti-Christ.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

So many experts on this website... who choose to believe in Space Alien monsters, and retarded Vatican conspiracy theories. Since 1958, the Vatican has not been control even of itself. Wake up, it's not Italians, it's Jews. It's always the Jews.

The Italians couldn't even pull off the mafia, when it was handed to them in the last half of the 20th century, that's why it went under. The real mafia existed before and it was and still does belong to these same people. Just saying...
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Eric wrote:So many experts on this website... who choose to believe in Space Alien monsters, and retarded Vatican conspiracy theories. Since 1958, the Vatican has not been control even of itself. Wake up, it's not Italians, it's Jews. It's always the Jews.

The Italians couldn't even pull off the mafia, when it was handed to them in the last half of the 20th century, that's why it went under. The real mafia existed before and it was and still does belong to these same people. Just saying...
I see your agenda.

You just want to spew your anti-Jewish rhetoric.

Just calling someone the anti-Christ just because you don't like them is stupid.

Jews control the Vatican but the Leopard is the symbol of the anti-christ found in the Bible that goes straight to the Vatican.

It will be the revival of the Roman Catholic Empire, which will be the headquarters of the anti-christ.

The anti-Christ will be charismatic and liked worldwide, plus he will be extremely militarily driven for Heaven's sake.

"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer