Going to Bangkok

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Going to Bangkok

Post by Kradmelder »

During Apartheid SA was first world and part of the west, albeit a much more conservative version like 1950s USA.It is no lo longer. Now it is another black kleptocracy with corruption and collapsed government services, like anything run by darkies.

The deck is stacked against white men. BEE and AA means you won't get work. Government jobs and many corporate jobs are closed to whites. Unless you are better qualified or choose fields darkies don't do. Yes it is an obstacle but it is not a reason fro doing nothing. Like young people here say why should i study, I wont get a job because I am white. All the more reason to study to get a technical skill, or to get papers to emigrate if that is what you want, It is just easier to piss and moan than to take responsibility. For sure life is getting harder for whites. All the more reason to toughen up and make a plan. Nothing will come your way easy. Why focus on the obstacles? Focus on a way over them'.

Expat jobs are not so easy fresh out of varsity. In engineering you need to do a few years of candidacy in a firm, like an apprenticeship, before you get your professional registration in the overseeing body. Lawyers, doctors, accountants have the same process; internships, articles etc. You cannot sign off without registration. All over the world unemployment rates are far less for people wit technical degrees, so to make excuses for not getting an education is nonsense.

What is more quickly transportable are teknikon degrees. Technical college for you? To become a technician. You can work anywhere but can't sign off. Of course the money is about the same as with a degree to start, but in the long term you will earn less.

Complaining is the number one interest of those whose mindset it is not to take responsibility for their own life and development. Number 1 on the entitlement list is that the world owes me. Why should I take responsibility to get a good career and set myself up as a man that a decent woman wants. Money, jobs, and women are owed to me. Number two is tear down anyone who escapes or avoids this loser mindset and has a positive mindset. Misery loves company. You have a good job, are happy with your wife, and have a positive mindset. That puts you firmly in that category. But like me, you probably don't much care as you are happy with your life.
Last edited by Kradmelder on April 25th, 2017, 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

^ Nice shilling for the ZOG, Goldstein.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:^ Nice shilling for the ZOG, Goldstein.
You've got to lay off of these conspiracy theories when they aren't relevant. Jews make up what? Less than 1% of the population? There are plenty of white guys who aren't Jewish who have decent careers and earn a decent living. I'm not Jewish as far as I know. I'm white, with some American Indian blood like many people from the Southeast. The Jews didn't keep me from studying hard, getting degrees, and getting a good job.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:
Cornfed wrote:^ Nice shilling for the ZOG, Goldstein.
You've got to lay off of these conspiracy theories when they aren't relevant. Jews make up what? Less than 1% of the population? There are plenty of white guys who aren't Jewish who have decent careers and earn a decent living. I'm not Jewish as far as I know. I'm white, with some American Indian blood like many people from the Southeast. The Jews didn't keep me from studying hard, getting degrees, and getting a good job.
They would have if you spent your day calling people jews every time they succeed and you don't. It is the equivalent of liberals calling someone a nazi everytime you don't agree. That is why WN circles are often a big circle wank with everyone pulling out the jew label while achieving nothing.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Adama,

THis is the problem. I mean why would anyone want to find out exactly what Mr.Man does. My guess either he has a phd or master in business related field or something . I thought education but that's something he did in the past or I might of gotten him mixed up with someone else.

Working overseas you need specialize skill set more so than working locally. Obviously speaking the foreign language helps if not that it's either having a higher degree like master in some sort of field that's relevant or have high IT skill set .
You are good at guessing and synthesizing information. Not giving any detail has only served to make people curious. I'll just say this. I have advanced degrees and I work in academia. My trip to Thailand is related to some of my administrative duties.
No, it isn't the fact that you never mentioned specifically what you do. You're always talking about work. You just never told us the name. Flying to Indonesia for your job, expense account, etc.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:During Apartheid SA was first world and part of the west, albeit a much more conservative version like 1950s USA.It is no lo longer. Now it is another black kleptocracy with corruption and collapsed government services, like anything run by darkies.

The deck is stacked against white men. BEE and AA means you won't get work. Government jobs and many corporate jobs are closed to whites. Unless you are better qualified or choose fields darkies don't do. Yes it is an obstacle but it is not a reason fro doing nothing.
I agree. It is a reason for working towards deposing the regime that is imposing this unacceptable situation on white people. It is certainly not a reason for doing nothing and being a white Uncle Tom, evaluating oneself by your utility to your black massas. I’d rather die than have your slave mentality.
All over the world unemployment rates are far less for people wit technical degrees
I think I saw a study where about 4% of people with science degrees in Britain worked in science. There is plenty of unemployed whites with technical degrees. But why should whites have to be technicians anyway just because that is what the Anglo-Jew banksters want us to do before they can replace us? Shouldn’t we be telling them what to do, rather than the other way round. If you are going to just beg for scraps from other people’s tables and evaluate yourself based on whether they throw you one more bone than the next guy, I don’t see what the point is in your life. Certainly a volk who has this mentality is doomed. But then perhaps this is the lesson here.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote: All over the world unemployment rates are far less for people wit technical degrees
I think I saw a study where about 4% of people with science degrees in Britain worked in science. There is plenty of unemployed whites with technical degrees. But why should whites have to be technicians anyway just because that is what the Anglo-Jew banksters want us to do before they can replace us? Shouldn’t we be telling them what to do, rather than the other way round. If you are going to just beg for scraps from other people’s tables and evaluate yourself based on whether they throw you one more bone than the next guy, I don’t see what the point is in your life. Certainly a volk who has this mentality is doomed. But then perhaps this is the lesson here.[/quote]

You know that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion was a hoax, right? There are certain Jews in influential positions in banking and other areas of business. They tend to educate their children better than the average person. There are secular Jews in influential positions in Hollywood.

You've got a conspiracy that basically has the Jews as our overlords. And you seem to think it is hopeless to try to work toward a better career. That's a very defeatist attitude.

About the 4% of science degrees, does that include social sciences like Psychology? There aren't a lot of 'psychology' jobs for psych majors who only go to the bachelor level. If you get a science degree, get one in a niche where you can get a job. Chemical engineering may pay better than a pure chemistry degree, too. At least the grads at one university got paid more.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:If you get a science degree, get one in a niche where you can get a job.
That implies that you can know years in advance what niches will be hiring. If you could do that you could be a billionaire stock option trader. We need to stop with this silly nonsense and provide careers and families to ALL educated white men after having tortured to death all the scum who are opposing this. We have a systemic problem on our hands and we need to solve it in a systemic way.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

It is well worth hiring a driver and visiting the ancient ruins at Ayutthaya, about 1 hour 15 min out of Bangkok. At Ekkamai station there is an awesome Thai restaurant, can't remember the name. The shopping malls along the BTS train stop are the best and designer clothes way cheaper there. Of course a visit to the Grand Palace temple is a must (Phra Borom Maha Ratcha Wang). That will keep you busy ;)

Whatever you do, DO NOT take a tuk tuk. They will rip you off and charge 2-3X a taxi.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Mr. Man,

Jonny Laws Advice,
Do not fall for a home-wrecking Thai Whore (I cannot tell the difference between Thai-Whore and Regular-Thai Female)
I would buy your wife a gift from Thailand. She seems like a nice person.
https://theculturetrip.com/asia/thailan ... -thailand/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:If you get a science degree, get one in a niche where you can get a job.
That implies that you can know years in advance what niches will be hiring. If you could do that you could be a billionaire stock option trader. We need to stop with this silly nonsense and provide careers and families to ALL educated white men after having tortured to death all the scum who are opposing this. We have a systemic problem on our hands and we need to solve it in a systemic way.
There are some metrics you could look at to reasonably predict careers that will need workers. There are also some degrees that generally will do pretty well. You could look at how many school teachers in a given field there are, how many are in the pipeline, and make a decision. You could look at data about whether engineers are needed. Business degrees usually have a decent outlook. You could look at information about accountants or finance majors to see if there is a lack. It's not rocket science.

You are going to 'provide families' for all educated white men? What are you going to do, go take a family from some black people and 'give' it to a white man? Do you want the government to force white women to marry white men?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I saw some middle eastern food in walking distance of where I'm staying on google maps. There is also a steak house around there. I hope the conference feeds us Thai food for lunch. I hope they don't try various other Asian foods I can get elsewhere. Or I could just eat Thai food all the time. Breakfast may be included. I wonder if the hotel has special Thai breakfasts. I vaguely remember the last place I stayed in Thailand may have had some western options for breakfast. That was more of a service apartment a previous employer put me up at. That was a high end English teaching gig, come to think of it, even though the salary wasn't that high.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MrMan wrote:I saw some middle eastern food in walking distance of where I'm staying on google maps. There is also a steak house around there. I hope the conference feeds us Thai food for lunch. I hope they don't try various other Asian foods I can get elsewhere. Or I could just eat Thai food all the time. Breakfast may be included. I wonder if the hotel has special Thai breakfasts. I vaguely remember the last place I stayed in Thailand may have had some western options for breakfast. That was more of a service apartment a previous employer put me up at. That was a high end English teaching gig, come to think of it, even though the salary wasn't that high.
Thank you for not being a typical xenophobic tourist. I don't like it when tourists eat the same thing they eat in their homecountry foods and/or Western-Corp foods). Part of touring is to sample the local cuisine.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
MrMan wrote:I saw some middle eastern food in walking distance of where I'm staying on google maps. There is also a steak house around there. I hope the conference feeds us Thai food for lunch. I hope they don't try various other Asian foods I can get elsewhere. Or I could just eat Thai food all the time. Breakfast may be included. I wonder if the hotel has special Thai breakfasts. I vaguely remember the last place I stayed in Thailand may have had some western options for breakfast. That was more of a service apartment a previous employer put me up at. That was a high end English teaching gig, come to think of it, even though the salary wasn't that high.
Thank you for not being a typical xenophobic tourist. I don't like it when tourists eat the same thing they eat in their homecountry foods and/or Western-Corp foods). Part of touring is to sample the local cuisine.
Dear Mr. E
You Say: "I don't like it when tourists eat the same thing they eat in their homecountry foods and/or Western-Corp foods"

I Agree
And
BRING IMODIUM!
Food Poisoning is a real thing in Thailand.

The food in Thailand is pretty good. And is a lot heathier than American food.
Basketjordanofferta
Freshman Poster

Post by Basketjordanofferta »

10 Mistakes People Make on First Traveling to Bangkok.

1.Packing too many clothes.
2.Booking a hotel in the wrong area.
3.Underestimating the sun at the start of your trip.
4.Underestimating Bangkok’s notorious traffic.
5.Not giving yourself enough time in the city.
6.Not buying a local SIM card to use while in Thailand.
7.Not buying travel insurance.
8.Exchanging large sums of currency before your trip.
9.Not bargaining.
10.Not being adventurous enough.