Giving up on white women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Giving up on white women

Post by Cornfed »

Evil Western regimes have really done a great job of making marriage a worthless institution in the West. Females have nothing to offer other than their worn out orifices and men have nothing to offer them that hasn’t already been plundered from us by the system. Even marrying a white female overseas is no good since they are all sluts anyway. I think it may be time to admit the scum have won this round and move on. Where would be a place I could go to f**k and impregnate lots of non-white females?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by Jonny Law »

Cornfed wrote:Evil Western regimes have really done a great job of making marriage a worthless institution in the West. Females have nothing to offer other than their worn out orifices and men have nothing to offer them that hasn’t already been plundered from us by the system. Even marrying a white female overseas is no good since they are all sluts anyway. I think it may be time to admit the scum have won this round and move on. Where would be a place I could go to f**k and impregnate lots of non-white females?
Marriagble Whites
Cuba!
Just opened up to Americans. With all the racism of the 1950's you love. Whites make up 64.12% of the population. High divorce rate. But with an average income up to $100 USD a month even you Corny might not be the poorest man on the island.

White Muslimas!
Morraccans (whitish)! Have good family values. You have to pray to Mecca 5 times a day. But they hate our Jewish overlords almost as much as you do (TWO-THUMBS UP).
http://www.muslima.com

Where would be a place I could go to f**k and impregnate lots of non-white females?

THAILAND! They love half-white babies and LOVE HAVING BASTARDS! But you have to pay $$$: wife, girlfriend or prostitute (all the same person). Thailand has one of the lowest fertility rates in the world. Women are more likely to have an abortion than a baby.
Last edited by Jonny Law on April 23rd, 2017, 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:Evil Western regimes have really done a great job of making marriage a worthless institution in the West. Females have nothing to offer other than their worn out orifices and men have nothing to offer them that hasn’t already been plundered from us by the system. Even marrying a white female overseas is no good since they are all sluts anyway. I think it may be time to admit the scum have won this round and move on. Where would be a place I could go to f**k and impregnate lots of non-white females?
On the one hand, you say marriage is worthless is the west. But then you want to go to the non-white, non-western world... and not marry, but get a lot of women pregnant? Why would you care if marriage is worthless in the US. If you just want to fornicate, it sounds like the west has turned into what you want it to be.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I read that the state surveys are wrong. Cubans earn more than $20. I'd guess around $100 a month based on this survey:http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation- ... 407.html#2

But there are beautiful women down there in Cuba. I'll post this example before James Bond gets around to it:

Last edited by MrMan on April 23rd, 2017, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:Where would be a place I could go to f**k and impregnate lots of non-white females?
I don't know about your age, but this does not seem like much of a realization on your part. You are smart enough to have realized this about a decade ago. You are not getting any younger, and the world's brown female populace isn't getting any less Westernized. Go forth and multiply, Corny! The clock is ticking. No more trip reports, no more fighting radical left wing scum in Berkely. Let your next report be Genghis Khan-esque report of sexual conquest and impregnation.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

MrMan wrote:
On the one hand, you say marriage is worthless is the west. But then you want to go to the non-white, non-western world... and not marry, but get a lot of women pregnant? Why would you care if marriage is worthless in the US. If you just want to fornicate, it sounds like the west has turned into what you want it to be.
"you say marriage is worthless is the west."
NEWSFLASH!
Marriage is worthless for men in the West!

Please be understanding Mr. Man. Not all other men are: neutered, weak, CUCKED like you are!
Did you get our wife's permission to go on Happier Abraod today?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Assuming one agrees with your assessment of the world, then white and non-white foreign females are equally slutty.

If you want to pursue a r-strategy why not do it with white females? e.g. eastern Europe vs Philippines?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

drealm wrote:Assuming one agrees with your assessment of the world, then white and non-white foreign females are equally slutty.

If you want to pursue a r-strategy why not do it with white females? e.g. eastern Europe vs Philippines?
Is there really anywhere in EE where the females are as easy for a white Western man to f**k and impregnate as in some non-white countries?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

You never know, Cornfed. A woman who belongs to a race you're totally against may make you a very happy man.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I'm not an economist, but Ukraine has a lower GDP than Philippines. I'm not sure how much of an on the ground indicator this is though.

https://www.google.com/publicdata/explo ... &ind=false
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

drealm wrote:I'm not an economist, but Ukraine has a lower GDP than Philippines. I'm not sure how much of an on the ground indicator this is though.

https://www.google.com/publicdata/explo ... &ind=false
Yeah but a white man is likely nothing special to them.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Is it fair to say they gave up on you a long time ago?

So what don't you bring to the table that many white men do, because - the statistics back up the fact most white women have sex with white men.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Columbia FUCKERS!

"Topping the list is Colombia, filled with feisty, dark-haired and tanned-skin beauties. Combined with it’s diverse culture and incredible landscape, Colombia is now the one place you must visit before you die.

Right fellas, there we have it. Now, if you do decide to act on this list and try you luck around the world, then on behalf of men everywhere, play it cool, yeah? On the other hand, if you are the one guy in the world who has visited Columbia and still had no luck… have you thought about applying for the Mars One trip?"

http://www.viralthread.com/to-get-laid- ... tee-sex/2/

Columbia!

1. One of the world's lowest divorce rates
Columbian Women Love Having Bastards
2. Single mothers everywhere! 84% of children are born out of wedlock! GREAT WOMEN FOR PUMPING-AND-DUMPING.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

From 25 until 50, more men are having sex than women. More than 85% of men are having sex, That shows the statements that only a few men are getting sex with many women, that there is no sex in the west etc is all BS. For white men, I am sure more than 95% are having sex with white women. White women are also the easiest, if you are white. The vast majority of men have not given up and are getting some. Whatever the problem with modern day women, jews, aliens, nonwhites, they don't seem to have a problem getting sex. The fact that most men and women are getting some shows there is nothing wrong with them and they don't seem to have a problem that some on here say is all pervasive. The minority that can't get any, perhaps they should ask why is it most other people are getting some but not me. The answer is plain to see. They have nothing to offer the >80% of women that are having sex.

The fact that more men than women have sex it means that it is the reverse of HA BS, some women are sleeping with a few men, not only a few men are having sex with a large number of women. The hypergamy theory that only a few men are getting any may apply to women 18-25, but even, 50-80% of men are getting sex, so again it is only the whining of those who cannot get women due to what they have on offer. It goes to show that women have standards. 10-15% of men are simply so disgusting as people that women want nothing to do with them. The same applies in reverse. there are fat ones and nasty ones that are not getting sex because men have standards.

The 15% of men not getting any should rather give up on their loser strategies which they themselves know have failed them and turn their lives around. I dont think that the majority of women having sex will much care if a small minority that cant get any just give up. They are not getting any anyway, so it wont affect women or diminish their options.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Not sure where that study is based but it certainly does not represent the situation in the West. In any case the problem is not so much that it is impossible to have sex with white Western sluts but that they are unmarriagable and sex with them is generally not worth the effort. I blame degenerates like you for this as well as the Jews etc. Your daughter should be married and a mother many times over. Instead by the time she is done playing doctor she will be a shrivelled old whore with miles of cock run through her and a massive entitlement complex, so completely worthless for marriage or breeding. Given such options, I don’t see any point in pursuing white Western sluts.