Giving up on white women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Giving up on white women

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:What I want is a place where females are highly sexed and follow the r-selected breeding strategy where the community or the female’s family raise children, but where they are into white guys and are impressed by relative wealth. In addition to places selected, how about Jamaica or Belize?
I'm pretty sure in Jamaica there will be lots of black women, if that's what you're into. I had no idea you had an interest in black women. Are there poor whites there for you?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:What I want is a place where females are highly sexed and follow the r-selected breeding strategy where the community or the female’s family raise children, but where they are into white guys and are impressed by relative wealth. In addition to places selected, how about Jamaica or Belize?
I'm pretty sure in Jamaica there will be lots of black women, if that's what you're into. I had no idea you had an interest in black women. Are there poor whites there for you?
Some sheboons are attractive in an atavistic sort of way. I think I am a natural colonist.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:No Cornfed. The problem is not white women; the problem is you in that you simply do not have what it takes to attract them.
If you mean I am not the stupid criminal scum favored by Western sluts then you’re right. I don’t see why this is an issue as you have made similar observations with the preferences of sheboons. Also, Govcorp outbids men for females and gives them the stuff for free, and you can’t underbid free. This also creates the r-selected environment where females favor stupid scum.
Or maybe your appearance and observable "instability" renders you an unfit sexual prospect since women seek out men who are higher on the genetic fitness scale in terms of strength, vigor, intelligence, and wealth. I, and black men on my level, destroy low-prole white men like yourself in each of those categories which women who seek the K-reproductive strategy want.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I, and black men on my level, destroy low-prole white men like yourself in each of those categories which women who seek the K-reproductive strategy want.
A K-strategy is fathering a few children by one or a few females and investing a lot of resources in them. I thought you were taking advantage of your affirmative action handouts to have sterile sex with degenerate mudsharks in it for the sick notoriety.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:The majority of white men do not have a problem getting white women.
In a normal marriage you marry a teenaged virgin, remain with her for life, f**k whores on the side, she is sexually faithful to you and this is enforced by her being chaperoned (usually by older females) and she has every reason to be attentive and nice to you and people generally since she is dependant on the goodwill of the community for survival. If you think most white men have no problem obtaining this arrangement then you are insane. If fact you yourself are responsible for ruining at least two potential white marriages by sending your daughter to med school. If you mean it is possible for most white men to become the step wallet for some old whore and her bastard thug offspring before being driven to jail, bankruptcy and suicide in the inevitable divorce then perhaps you are right, but I have some reservations about that arrangement.
A lot of single men don't have any potential marriage partners until they find the one they end up marrying. It's not that uncommon to be 'single'-- in the dating sense, before you find the woman you marry. How old are you, anyway?

Most women, American women at least, do not like for men to be racist. Decent women tend to prefer decent men. Women who are too attracted to 'the bad boy' type, enough so that they date them instead of a decent man are probably not good candidates for marriage. Are you a decent man? Is wanting to impregnate women and not raise the children a decent thing to do? No. Is hating black people decent? No. Is hating Jews decent? No. you don't have to want to marry a black woman if you aren't attracted to them. That's fine. But to call them animal names is not a decent thing to do.

Could it be that women pick up on your attitudes towards certain groups of people and find it off putting? Maybe they listen to you talk and start to put you in the 'creep' category in their minds.

If you want to be a decent person, you should pursue a relationship with God. You need forgiveness of sins and also His grace to overcome the sins and other issues in your life. I prayed for a wife, and he gave me one. I prayed for a wife who could cook Chinese food, and even though my wife isn't (mostly or culturally) Chinese, she can cook that, and all kinds of other food. I prayed for a lot of other things about my wife that I got. I prayed for a virgin bride. She was a virgin. That's one of those good things about us Christians as we can ask God and believe and He provides for us. I didn't get all depressed, thinking there were no women in the world for me because of some kinds of marriage statistics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:A lot of single men don't have any potential marriage partners until they find the one they end up marrying. It's not that uncommon to be 'single'-- in the dating sense, before you find the woman you marry. How old are you, anyway?
Old enough to know I've done my best. Unless a better solution can be found in the next few months, the foreign r-strategy is the way to go. The rest of what you said is all nonsense.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Not to derail this thread, but are there any members here who have done the foreign r-strategy? I think Jester had polygamy in mind, which I guess is just big-scale k-strategy.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote: I have a huge tax bill coming up
That online business you found must be working out, Corn. Care to share?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:The majority of white men do not have a problem getting white women.
In a normal marriage you marry a teenaged virgin, remain with her for life, f**k whores on the side, she is sexually faithful to you and this is enforced by her being chaperoned (usually by older females) and she has every reason to be attentive and nice to you and people generally since she is dependant on the goodwill of the community for survival. If you think most white men have no problem obtaining this arrangement then you are insane. If fact you yourself are responsible for ruining at least two potential white marriages by sending your daughter to med school. If you mean it is possible for most white men to become the step wallet for some old whore and her bastard thug offspring before being driven to jail, bankruptcy and suicide in the inevitable divorce then perhaps you are right, but I have some reservations about that arrangement.
A lot of single men don't have any potential marriage partners until they find the one they end up marrying. It's not that uncommon to be 'single'-- in the dating sense, before you find the woman you marry. How old are you, anyway?

Most women, American women at least, do not like for men to be racist. Decent women tend to prefer decent men. Women who are too attracted to 'the bad boy' type, enough so that they date them instead of a decent man are probably not good candidates for marriage. Are you a decent man? Is wanting to impregnate women and not raise the children a decent thing to do? No. Is hating black people decent? No. Is hating Jews decent? No. you don't have to want to marry a black woman if you aren't attracted to them. That's fine. But to call them animal names is not a decent thing to do.

Could it be that women pick up on your attitudes towards certain groups of people and find it off putting? Maybe they listen to you talk and start to put you in the 'creep' category in their minds.

If you want to be a decent person, you should pursue a relationship with God. You need forgiveness of sins and also His grace to overcome the sins and other issues in your life. I prayed for a wife, and he gave me one. I prayed for a wife who could cook Chinese food, and even though my wife isn't (mostly or culturally) Chinese, she can cook that, and all kinds of other food. I prayed for a lot of other things about my wife that I got. I prayed for a virgin bride. She was a virgin. That's one of those good things about us Christians as we can ask God and believe and He provides for us. I didn't get all depressed, thinking there were no women in the world for me because of some kinds of marriage statistics.

You do have some points, to my experience anyway.

You do meet the decent ones when you are single. I have not been single much, but I met all the decent ones in those stages. Mostly I was not interested in them as I didnt want a relationshit, only sex. Even single I had a series of mistresses. You do not meet decent women when you are fornicating. They either stay away, or God ensures they stay away. A few weeks after ditching the last mistress because the heifer was making noises about a relationshit, I met a decent one with everything I could want: educated professional like me, well off like me, owns her own house and vehicles, likes the outdoors and the bush, likes nice meals, same sense of humour, very attractive and decent, been single for long as had no interest in loser men, respects men and treats them well if they are up to scratch, doesn't like bikes but tells me go ride your bikes if you want, spend the afternoon with your biker friends etc.She even said why should I pay? She doesn't want to take stuff off a man as she has her own income. Lets start a kitty and each put in an eqal amount to use for our entertainment and I should manage it. In fact, what more could I want? So then you make a choice. If you just want sex you will not get it there. You have to weigh up where you want to go in life. Decent women that are compatible are rare. While riding solo in a very remote area for a week I did pray for guidance and for it work out if it is right for me. And it did.

The racist part I dont agree. Most women here are racist. They don't want liberal weak sisters. They want men to protect them from darkies', not men that make excuses for darkies. They prefer manly white men. They don't go for bad boys. Many decent ones, however, go for parasitic men without a proper job that live off them, although they are decent as people. But it doesn't last as women get tired of paying the bills.Such women are generally insecure and dont like being alone and for me are a red flag. Almost no women I ever met would ever consider sex or any relationship with a non-white. Nor would they consider a man who has been chocolate dipping.

I do agree that women look at your attitude. If you are bitter and negative, they won't consider you. They prefer positive, witty men, a man with ambition, confidence and a life plan. Men with excuses that expect people to feel sorry for them doesn't generate sexual interest in women.As a man it is your choice what outlook on life you have. What jews and darkies do or take, they only take your outlook if you allow it. The outlook you have largely determines outcomes in your life, from women to the results of a job interview, to the friends you make.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote: I have a huge tax bill coming up
That online business you found must be working out, Corn. Care to share?
Not really. Although technically a business, it is really telecommuting. It has paid comparatively well compared to most crappy local jobs. I'm not sure how long the arrangement will last, but I am attempting to diversify and feel I should be OK, despite some recent events :/ BTW, when I say a huge tax bill, I mean huge compared to the amount of money I am accustomed to handing over at any one time, like ~$15k.
Last edited by Cornfed on April 25th, 2017, 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

What is r-strategy and k-strategy?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

MrMan wrote:What is r-strategy and k-strategy?
Short Version: r = lots of kids, no parenting. k = 1-2 kids, heavy parenting.

Long version: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed,

You seem to hate blacks, but it sounds like you'd be open to have sex with one? If you were a slaveowner in the 1800's, would you happily beat the black slaves, but then sleep with the female slaves?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

In theory a person could do both strategies. Make a batch of offspring in a non-white country, let them live or die at their own hand. Then find a white woman for k-strategy. If the k-strategy fails, you've still spread genetics above average. But if k-strategy works, then you get to enjoy all the benefits too.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:Cornfed,

You seem to hate blacks, but it sounds like you'd be open to have sex with one? If you were a slaveowner in the 1800's, would you happily beat the black slaves, but then sleep with the female slaves?
Yeah obviously.