Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Postby yick » May 9th, 2017, 1:28 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You do realize that the VAST majority of bad women (of any race) are not race mixers. The vast majority of ghetto thots, trailer park trollops, barrio bimbos and imprisoned princesses create or have created offspring with men of their own race. Therefore producing offspring of the same race only is no clue as to the virtue of a woman.



This is true, there are plenty of white trash men for white trash women to pick and pro-create with, these women would never dream of mixing with non-white men, the same rules apply in South Africa also, these women marry and pro-create with white men, are they winners?


Image


None of these women would mate with an affluent, rich, black man because they would rather date their own even if it means living in dirt.
yick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Postby Man With a Plan » May 9th, 2017, 2:31 pm

Yes Contrarian, you are correct. When I was at this job training programme, I had interested from mixed and Latin women. The "stereotypical examples" were strictly to their own. It's a mix of your recent post and as said previously about men being in the upper echelon having a pick. Not necessarily the pick of the litter, but definitely more picking power than most. Women have indeed learned to sniff out the going-nowheres from the going-somewheres.
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

Your ego is not your amigo.
User avatar
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 68
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am

Re: If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » May 9th, 2017, 5:01 pm

No because I don't like white women. Now if prostitution was legalized in America, I'd definitely stay and f**k hot brown prostitutes and black prostitutes. But white women can go to f***ing hell
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 308
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Postby yick » May 9th, 2017, 5:04 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:No because I don't like white women. Now if prostitution was legalized in America, I'd definitely stay and f**k hot brown prostitutes and black prostitutes. But white women can go to f***ing hell


If you don't like white women and you don't find them attractive - why should they go to hell?

I don't particularly find them attractive myself, but don't wish them harm, they're just not part of my life or ever going to be.

They're not just part of the equation of my life or my future. But wishing them harm is showing the world that you still hanker after
them and that they still have power over you.

They don't have any power over me, so I wish them all the best and the poor saps who get with them and their bastard children. :lol:
yick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Postby Man With a Plan » May 9th, 2017, 6:31 pm

Bloody hell, John. Just nod and go your own way from them. White women are drastically overrated anyway, and most look 47 when they're 28. Just hit Asia and Africa and call it quits for the west. No need to bare them ill will. As long as they stay out of your way, let them do them. And you do you.
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

Your ego is not your amigo.
User avatar
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 68
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am

Re: If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Postby onethousandknives » May 10th, 2017, 8:02 pm

Hell no, USA aside from firearms ownership (which hasn't prevented tyranny at all and gives more excuses for violence from authorities, thus actually giving less overall freedom) is pretty not free for most things in your daily life. I can't buy beer at 7-11 and walk down the street drinking it legally in USA. My homeowner's association is trying to fine me for having a car with a flat tire in my driveway. Everything's a litany of potential fines, taxes, licenses, etc. I can't even go catch a fish in a lake without a license that's $40. Then even with the license, if the fish is 1cm too small, I can then get fined $100-$300. Can't put my business logo on my truck unless I get commercial plates for $200 more. Everything needs insurance, and waivers.

Economically it sucks balls, too. Of course maybe we could all pull ourselves up by the bootstraps or with a small loan of a million dollars and become CEO10KAday dudes like Mr. Krad, who f**k 10 women a day and have 10 motorcycles and a mansion and private health insurance to not visit hospitals with those horrid colored people. But for someone who just wants a relatively simple life, it sucks, as the corrupt regulatory environment gives the excuse to keep prices high as hell on basically everything but cheap electronics and cheesy dumb shoes from China. And cars, to be fair, cars are cheap here, and gas. US is definitely not the top economically anymore, and you can see this with our shithole roads and shithole airports, shitty looking cars with duct tape and painted in primer driving down the street with broken mufflers, swaths of former businesses with "for rent" signs on them, and half empty and empty plazas and malls. The new reality of the "richest place in the world." Of course there's the elite who still have nice big houses and enclaves, but otherwise, shit sucks, and most people are hugely in debt and have no savings.

Besides that, it's just not a fun place. I do like that I have a lot of nature here to explore, and driving around it can be quite beautiful and scenic. But it's just pretty boring. Only thing open past 8 is bars and Walmart. In Taiwan, with the night market in Taipei, I got the option of sort of going to a carnival everyday at night. Seeing all the lights in the street, colors, signs, I liked it a lot. There's arcades, it's easy to buy fun anime and Japanese shit. Going out to eat doesn't cost a ton and you can get relatively healthy food. People argue, hey, you could have a "city" lifestyle in USA, but A, it would cost me a ton of money, think $3000 apartment in San Francisco, and B, the infrastructure (of subways, etc) and quality of life, and crime especially, is still bad. Even in Vietnam I still mostly felt safer than I would in cities in my home state in USA.

Anyway, I just don't like it here and really doubt I'll be happy or comfortable feeling here if I remain here. And I especially know this after finally making it abroad and seeing the other side last year. I can see certain advantages to living here, and depending on what you want (ie, a big house, cars or a giant pickup truck, land, guns, etc) it can be a good place to be. And compared to being a native in some poorer countries it can give a pretty good life, too. But it's all not what I want.

Not touching at all on the various social problems, either...
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 461
Joined: January 26th, 2013, 12:35 am

Re: If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Postby onethousandknives » May 11th, 2017, 3:47 am


NYC subways vs Mexico City. Mexico City has nicer subways than NYC.

To be fair, San Francisco looks like it has nice subways, too.


I thought out of all the US airports, btw, that San Francisco was the nicest and cleanest one. The only one that really looked to be well, international standard. But SF is crazy expensive.
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 461
Joined: January 26th, 2013, 12:35 am

Re: If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Postby Kradmelder » May 11th, 2017, 4:56 am

onethousandknives wrote:Hell no, USA aside from firearms ownership (which hasn't prevented tyranny at all and gives more excuses for violence from authorities, thus actually giving less overall freedom) is pretty not free for most things in your daily life. I can't buy beer at 7-11 and walk down the street drinking it legally in USA. My homeowner's association is trying to fine me for having a car with a flat tire in my driveway. Everything's a litany of potential fines, taxes, licenses, etc. I can't even go catch a fish in a lake without a license that's $40. Then even with the license, if the fish is 1cm too small, I can then get fined $100-$300. Can't put my business logo on my truck unless I get commercial plates for $200 more. Everything needs insurance, and waivers.

Economically it sucks balls, too. Of course maybe we could all pull ourselves up by the bootstraps or with a small loan of a million dollars and become CEO10KAday dudes like Mr. Krad, who f**k 10 women a day and have 10 motorcycles and a mansion and private health insurance to not visit hospitals with those horrid colored people. But for someone who just wants a relatively simple life, it sucks, as the corrupt regulatory environment gives the excuse to keep prices high as hell on basically everything but cheap electronics and cheesy dumb shoes from China. And cars, to be fair, cars are cheap here, and gas. US is definitely not the top economically anymore, and you can see this with our shithole roads and shithole airports, shitty looking cars with duct tape and painted in primer driving down the street with broken mufflers, swaths of former businesses with "for rent" signs on them, and half empty and empty plazas and malls. The new reality of the "richest place in the world." Of course there's the elite who still have nice big houses and enclaves, but otherwise, shit sucks, and most people are hugely in debt and have no savings.

Besides that, it's just not a fun place. I do like that I have a lot of nature here to explore, and driving around it can be quite beautiful and scenic. But it's just pretty boring. Only thing open past 8 is bars and Walmart. In Taiwan, with the night market in Taipei, I got the option of sort of going to a carnival everyday at night. Seeing all the lights in the street, colors, signs, I liked it a lot. There's arcades, it's easy to buy fun anime and Japanese shit. Going out to eat doesn't cost a ton and you can get relatively healthy food. People argue, hey, you could have a "city" lifestyle in USA, but A, it would cost me a ton of money, think $3000 apartment in San Francisco, and B, the infrastructure (of subways, etc) and quality of life, and crime especially, is still bad. Even in Vietnam I still mostly felt safer than I would in cities in my home state in USA.

Anyway, I just don't like it here and really doubt I'll be happy or comfortable feeling here if I remain here. And I especially know this after finally making it abroad and seeing the other side last year. I can see certain advantages to living here, and depending on what you want (ie, a big house, cars or a giant pickup truck, land, guns, etc) it can be a good place to be. And compared to being a native in some poorer countries it can give a pretty good life, too. But it's all not what I want.

Not touching at all on the various social problems, either...


That basically hits on my feelings in europe and america. So many rules and regs. Cant do anything without someone looking over your shoulder. Health and safety everywhere. I would lose my licence in a week for speeding, jumping curbs, wheelies etc.

You cant live like a free white man in such an over regulated environment.

But i suspect much of asia is the same.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Postby onethousandknives » May 11th, 2017, 7:49 am

Kradmelder wrote:That basically hits on my feelings in europe and america. So many rules and regs. Cant do anything without someone looking over your shoulder. Health and safety everywhere. I would lose my licence in a week for speeding, jumping curbs, wheelies etc.

You cant live like a free white man in such an over regulated environment.

But i suspect much of asia is the same.


I can at least drink a beer on the street. And they don't scan my ID when I buy it. It's a start.

For me now, it's less about, say, the ability to do wheelies and go 100mph (though as a teenager I wanted these fundamental rights more, lol), and more about the ability to live my life and be left alone, and not be open to a potential million liabilities when doing what used to be simple tasks like painting a garage door or something, basically not having every simple little daily task be fraught potentially with liabilities or legal restrictions.

Depends on where in Asia, but for at least a few countries, I do think it's somewhat the same, but I think it's quite hard to top USA. Vietnam and Taiwan are my only two countries with real life experience. I felt Taiwan as far as this all goes was relatively... balanced, and maybe it will remain so, maybe it won't. (I'm guessing the trend will be more regulation...) In comparison Vietnam was almost too anarchic for me, but mixed strangely with a lot of police and security guards everywhere that do... ?????? Vietnam, strangely, most people there I described stuff there to in Taiwan, and who visited both countries and lived in both in the 1980s, 1970s, etc, describe Vietnam as how Taiwan was back then in a lot of ways. So in some ways, moving to another country maybe does just put off the inevitable by a few years. Maybe, maybe not. But, if I can get 20-30 more years, then might as well. But things move fast nowadays.

Oh, sorry for picking on you. :p
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 461
Joined: January 26th, 2013, 12:35 am

Re: If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Postby Eric » May 11th, 2017, 6:11 pm

That is true period there is too much regulations here and you need to go through some b******* third party for everything like Insurance fees some hidden costs. The USA has more laws on the books than any other country live. we have the biggest prison population the most drugs running through the streets the most militarized police force that I'm aware of and yes the roads suck. Another disturbing Trend that I really notice is the departure from sanity especially in the Young idealistic people. It was hard enough when I was growing up but it's just more now for example there was one guy had a Facebook page called hammocks for hope. His idea was to sell hammocks to homeless people because that was a step in the right direction for homelessness. Yes not solving the economy but to start your own business and selling them hammocks. Of course, this guy looks like a GQ model, perfect gym body nice cropped facial hair. The sensitive I'm a boy next door look that also says I'm clueless. Somehow dumb American women go for this guy. What I really find upsetting and often downright disturbing is that you can't go against or say anything about this type of thinking without being labeled a bigot , intolerant hateful or judgemental . It's basically a fascistic way of thinking that I've seen emerge really since the nineties probably . it is a pure departure from common sense and when you do that danger follows. lYeah this country has no hope.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Postby Eric » May 11th, 2017, 6:16 pm

What people need is less regulation in just to be able to live their lives. Not have somebody tell them how to act, what to do or policing them all the time. It kills your ability to be human. It's a very simple thing but it's hard to get here in the land of the free.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Postby Taco » May 12th, 2017, 10:33 pm

Eric wrote:What people need is less regulation in just to be able to live their lives. Not have somebody tell them how to act, what to do or policing them all the time. It kills your ability to be human. It's a very simple thing but it's hard to get here in the land of the free.


Laws are a limitation on human behavior. The more laws a country has the more corrupt it is and the more unhappy the people are. The US has the most laws and the most lawyers of any country in the world.

The joke in the Soviet Union was sex was the only thing you could do without getting arrested. In America, you can't even have sex without getting arrested.

With the destruction of the family unit now complete the West has transitioned to Communism without the fuss and bother of a revolution. Thus, no one has noticed, and the media certainly won't tell you.
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4487
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Postby Teal Lantern » May 13th, 2017, 11:10 am

Zambales wrote:The thing is, friendliness doesn't necessarily mean a woman will make a good partner. ...

Pretty much this. I've noticed an uptick in "friendliness" towards me in the last few years, from women easily 10+ years younger. :shock:
Responsible Teal meets Generation Daddy-issues? Better bait to snag better betas?
Meh. When MadDay comes, the white knights in blue uniforms and black robes will still back her fuckery. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2766
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: If western women were friendly, would you stay?

Postby Eric » May 13th, 2017, 12:36 pm

Taco wrote:
Eric wrote:What people need is less regulation in just to be able to live their lives. Not have somebody tell them how to act, what to do or policing them all the time. It kills your ability to be human. It's a very simple thing but it's hard to get here in the land of the free.


Laws are a limitation on human behavior. The more laws a country has the more corrupt it is and the more unhappy the people are. The US has the most laws and the most lawyers of any country in the world.

The joke in the Soviet Union was sex was the only thing you could do without getting arrested. In America, you can't even have sex without getting arrested.

With the destruction of the family unit now complete the West has transitioned to Communism without the fuss and bother of a revolution. Thus, no one has noticed, and the media certainly won't tell you.


No revolution? The entire U.S. and existence of the U.S. is one ongoing and constant revolution! I agree with pretty much everything you say, and I consider you one of the more intelligent posters on the forum.

I'm starting to really see. And I mean really see, Everything about the U.S. is a giant sham, designed and written to support the corrupt 1%...while f***ing everybody else and the entire country, one giant racket.
Its hard to set down roots here, even harder to meet someone, hard to have a job or a career worth keeping. And the qol sucks here. Its just a bad feeling that nothing you do will make a difference because the whole thing is one devious racket.
The entire foundation's built on sand under your feet.
What I really dislike about the U.S., which was hard to put into words, was and is basically a feeling - especially with the women- complete cultural divorce of feelings.
It's hard to explain, and I'm willing to admit it might be me or my attitude. Maybe its because I'm biased because I'm an American and have some kind of hatred for it or overlook it, But it just seems harder to meet and bond with women here than any other places - because of a real lack of culture.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron