Vitamins are a Scam like Fake Moon Landing.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Vitamins are a Scam like Fake Moon Landing.

Post by starchild5 »

Vitamins are a SCAM. Its on the level of fake moon landing. The guy who invented the Vitamins was a Zionist Jew and no surprise for every invention they had a synthetic form to make billions. :D

Vitamin industry made 24 billion dollars last year in America alone and its projected to cross 50 billion by
next decade.

Moreover, just look at the health of Americans. They take the most Vitamins and they are the most sick
people on the planet, to be kept alive for the medical mafia.

Fermented Foods are the KEY to humanities freedom tested in every culture for over 10,000 years. No
one knew anywhere about the Vitamins, until just 50 years back and we are more sick than ever.

You should completely reject all every western concept of health care. Its nothing but a scam of gigantic proportions.

You can watch the video below where I prove conclusively that why no ancient culture ever found anything close to Vitamins.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HvykxKpeY[/youtube]
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Vitamins are a Scam like Fake Moon Landing.

Post by Jonny Law »

YOUR NOT AN IDIOT BUT!

Vitamins are real and exist on earth
Dear Starchild,
In case you do not know (or a reminder)
1. Earth is on the Material Plane.
2. Earth is in a material demension known as the Universe
3. Earth is in the Universe- Milkyway Galaxy and solar system
4. Earth is the 3rd planet from the Sun

Humans NEED (Earthlings)
1. Air (Oxegen)
2. Water (H2O)
3. Food
4. Vitamins and Minerials
Last edited by Jonny Law on May 6th, 2017, 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

How would one explain vitamin deficiency diseases, such as scurvy?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:How would one explain vitamin deficiency diseases, such as scurvy?
Failure to eat foods containing vitamin C. I assume he's not saying that the concept of vitamins is meaningless, but rather that there is no need to try to get them from a pill concocted in a chemistry lab. I'm skeptical of all such concoctions, but I have a belief that nature has provided everything we need to be healthy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:How would one explain vitamin deficiency diseases, such as scurvy?
Failure to eat foods containing vitamin C. I assume he's not saying that the concept of vitamins is meaningless, but rather that there is no need to try to get them from a pill concocted in a chemistry lab. I'm skeptical of all such concoctions, but I have a belief that nature has provided everything we need to be healthy.
But given the nutrition free slop most of us now eat in the West, wouldn't vitamin supplements be a good idea?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Jonny Law wrote:NO! IDIOT!

Vitamins are real and exist on earth
Dear Starchild,
In case you do not know (or a reminder)
1. Earth is on the Material Plane.
2. Earth is in a material demension known as the Universe
3. Earth is in the Universe- Milkyway Galaxy and solar system
4. Earth is the 3rd planet from the Sun

Humans NEED (Earthlings)
1. Air (Oxegen)
2. Water (H2O)
3. Food
4. Vitamins and Minerials
NO White Retard.

Vitamins were Invented by a Jew and Magically they had Synthetic Chemical for every Vitamins found on Earth. How f***ing convenient. They made 24 f***ing billion dollars from white retards like you and they got even more sick and sicker and sicker.

If Vitamins were of any value, Americans who take the largest numbers wouldn't be dying of cancer and heart attack like rest of the world and making pharma billionaires.

Did you even care to watch the video?

I prove it conclusively, how even the world VITA was coined by a Polish Jew and he was a Chemist not a Doctor. :lol: :lol:

He did not find anything on Human Body with Vitamins, he created that word in a freaking LAB.

The entire western Medical Terminology is a giant f***ing Jewish Scam.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Did you know anyone in your life with Scurvy. The name itself sound like Dinosaurs.

Its a CON.

Pure JEWISH CON. there are over 20+ Vitamins and every f***ing one can be made in a Jewish Lab. They are going to make 50 f***ing billion dollars in America by 2020 by selling Vitamins.

No Ancient Culture ever mentioned anywhere closer to Vitamins and they all suggested organic foods
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

gsjackson wrote:
Yes. That is what I'm saying. There are many many chemicals made in our body that can be had with Good Foods alone.

Moreover, All Vitamins are Acidic which will further effect your body and all these Vitamin companies are owned by the Jews.

Good Riddance.

This Vitamin scam is most prevalent in white countries...Why don't they freaking wake up to the con when their health is the worst in the world.

They get comfort in freaking showing the most poor people in Africa and India and saying looking how Healthy Americans are.

This is the picture an American gets comfort on his healthy life. These mason pick the poorest unhealthy people in the world and broadcast on TV and say you are lucky to have Vitamins :mrgreen:

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
But given the nutrition free slop most of us now eat in the West, wouldn't vitamin supplements be a good idea?
You need to eat fermented foods to be healthy.

That is the secret. All healthy foods can be made in your own Kitchen. Learn from the Japanese who live the highest and eat the more fermented foods not the Jews.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn2l7Ak1Rb4[/youtube]
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

starchild5 wrote:That is the secret. All healthy foods can be made in your own Kitchen. Learn from the Japanese who live the highest and eat the more fermented foods not the Jews.
I was a lot healthier when I was living in Korea eating kimchi and such.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

starchild5 wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Yes. That is what I'm saying. There are many many chemicals made in our body that can be had with Good Foods alone.

Moreover, All Vitamins are Acidic which will further effect your body and all these Vitamin companies are owned by the Jews.

Good Riddance.

This Vitamin scam is most prevalent in white countries...Why don't they freaking wake up to the con when their health is the worst in the world.

They get comfort in freaking showing the most poor people in Africa and India and saying looking how Healthy Americans are.

This is the picture an American gets comfort on his healthy life. These mason pick the poorest unhealthy people in the world and broadcast on TV and say you are lucky to have Vitamins :mrgreen:

NO STARCHILD!
SHOWING MALNURISHED KIDS FROM INDIA DOES NOT HELP PROVE YOUR POINT!
If I ever have a debate team you are not invited (except maybe to confuse the other team).

JONNY LAWS SAYS!
CALORIES ARE A SCAM!
What does a calorie look like?
Calories do not exist on Earth in material form!

Jonny Law English Lesson
Calorie Definition- (Noun) Little bastards that get into your clothes at night and sew them tighter.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Jonny Law wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
gsjackson wrote:

Good Riddance.

NO STARCHILD!
SHOWING MALNURISHED KIDS FROM INDIA DOES NOT HELP PROVE YOUR POINT!
If I ever have a debate team you are not invited (except maybe to confuse the other team).

JONNY LAWS SAYS!
CALORIES ARE A SCAM!
What does a calorie look like?
Calories do not exist on Earth in material form!

Jonny Law English Lesson
Calorie Definition- (Noun) Little bastards that get into your clothes at night and sew them tighter.

Are all your screws tight up in place, man? Haha, just checking.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

starchild5 wrote:
Did you know anyone in your life with Scurvy. The name itself sound like Dinosaurs.
When I was in college a group of impoverished fellow students attempted to live on a diet of bread and porridge and ended up getting scurvy ha ha.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I have always wondered this myself, If you eat the right variety diet of clean organic food with all the right vitamins in it then he is probably correct.

From my research most vitamins are junk but the good ones are expensive, the ones made out of all natural ingredients but it seems if you want to boost a deficiency in your body a good vitamin is good to get what you need fast if you do not have the correct food ?

I am lucky, I live in a town where organic food is real cheap....
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Cornfed wrote:
starchild5 wrote:That is the secret. All healthy foods can be made in your own Kitchen. Learn from the Japanese who live the highest and eat the more fermented foods not the Jews.
I was a lot healthier when I was living in Korea eating kimchi and such.
Kimchi is fermented. Koreans and Japanese have higher life expectancy than American or western world by far. Japan Number 1 because they eat the most fermented foods.

But some European countries are high on the list because they eat lot of cheese.

BUT we also have to look into Number of times they visit Hospitals. That no one dares calculates.

If you eat Kimchi and your white DNA is already superior, you will look like Super Man :D :D

If white race started eating Fermented Food..I can assure you ..No health problems ever and entire insurance, medical industry will collapse