Vitamins are a Scam like Fake Moon Landing.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Vitamins are a Scam like Fake Moon Landing.

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:I have always wondered this myself, If you eat the right variety diet of clean organic food with all the right vitamins in it then he is probably correct.

From my research most vitamins are junk but the good ones are expensive, the ones made out of all natural ingredients but it seems if you want to boost a deficiency in your body a good vitamin is good to get what you need fast if you do not have the correct food ?

I am lucky, I live in a town where organic food is real cheap....
It took me lot of time and effort to come to this conclusion. Organic Foods are good but not amazing, miracles...Fermented Foods are....

I think i did a doctorate in reading every article all over. You must eat Fermented Food along with Organic Food to be healthy.

The entire Vitamins, Omega 3 fatty acids BS and other terminology are Jewish scams because magically, every freaking thing they tell us can be made in their lab and sold for 19.99 USD :lol: :lol:

We should not be so naive and gullible ...

Stop making Jews Rich by our ignorance.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Jonny Law wrote:
NO STARCHILD!
SHOWING MALNURISHED KIDS FROM INDIA DOES NOT HELP PROVE YOUR POINT!
If I ever have a debate team you are not invited (except maybe to confuse the other team).

JONNY LAWS SAYS!
CALORIES ARE A SCAM!
What does a calorie look like?
Calories do not exist on Earth in material form!

Jonny Law English Lesson
Calorie Definition- (Noun) Little bastards that get into your clothes at night and sew them tighter.
Unfortunately, You do not get my point.

All these Terminology you so proudly speak off have made Americans SICKer and Sicker not healthier.

Americans are by far the most sick people on the planet with the amount of pills they take and number of times they visit hospitals.

I feel sorry for you man.

21 Signs That Americans Are The Unhappiest People In The Entire World

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... tire-world

Drugged Into Oblivion: Nearly 60 Percent Of All U.S. Adults Are On Prescription Drugs

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... tion-drugs

If you have a health problem, even if it is just an imaginary one, some giant pharmaceutical company out there is probably making a pill for it. According to shocking new research published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, 59 percent of all U.S. adults are on at least one prescription drug, and 15 percent of all U.S. adults are on at least five prescription drugs. These numbers have never been higher, and they tell us that the United States is the most drugged nation on the entire planet.

And it turns out that pushing these drugs on the American people is extremely profitable. For instance, Americans spent 100 billion dollars on cancer drugs alone last year.

-------------

You are defending the ones who are poisoning you and accusing the ones who is trying to save you.

Its absolute shame what you are doing to humanity.

Americans gave 100 freaking billion dollars to the Jews last year and every year.

There is NO DEBATE here. Its clear. Entire Medical System Invented by Jews are a SCAM, all their freaking terminology including yes Calories, Proteins, Vitamins are a GIANT SCAM.

They only gave us the word calories because they can then sell you BS called drugs.

I can create a New Word for you right now...Salories....aka the amount of sweat you have in your body through endothermic glands...The required amount for healthy individual is 1.36 mg/pcd to 2.45 mg/pcd...you have less...You must take the Pills now for 19.99 USD :lol: :lol:

Got it? Calories are Calories in your body like Sweat but "invented" to push pills for you to eat.

Many Human beings will be deficient in Calories by design...That's my point

Jews are Aliens...It would be hard to understand their mind for simpleton humans...

If you really care for your body and health..you would run away from all Jewish scams and go the ancient way.

Look how our ancestors use to eat. Fermented Foods can save you. It won't be pushed because its FREE...Jews can't make money out of Fermented Foods... :D
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

starchild5 wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:
NO STARCHILD!
SHOWING MALNURISHED KIDS FROM INDIA DOES NOT HELP PROVE YOUR POINT!
If I ever have a debate team you are not invited (except maybe to confuse the other team).

JONNY LAWS SAYS!
CALORIES ARE A SCAM!
What does a calorie look like?
Calories do not exist on Earth in material form!

Jonny Law English Lesson
Calorie Definition- (Noun) Little bastards that get into your clothes at night and sew them tighter.
Unfortunately, You do not get my point.

All these Terminology you so proudly speak off have made Americans SICKer and Sicker not healthier.

Americans are by far the most sick people on the planet with the amount of pills they take and number of times they visit hospitals.

I feel sorry for you man.

21 Signs That Americans Are The Unhappiest People In The Entire World

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... tire-world

Drugged Into Oblivion: Nearly 60 Percent Of All U.S. Adults Are On Prescription Drugs

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... tion-drugs

If you have a health problem, even if it is just an imaginary one, some giant pharmaceutical company out there is probably making a pill for it. According to shocking new research published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, 59 percent of all U.S. adults are on at least one prescription drug, and 15 percent of all U.S. adults are on at least five prescription drugs. These numbers have never been higher, and they tell us that the United States is the most drugged nation on the entire planet.

And it turns out that pushing these drugs on the American people is extremely profitable. For instance, Americans spent 100 billion dollars on cancer drugs alone last year.

-------------

You are defending the ones who are poisoning you and accusing the ones who is trying to save you.

Its absolute shame what you are doing to humanity.

Americans gave 100 freaking billion dollars to the Jews last year and every year.

There is NO DEBATE here. Its clear. Entire Medical System Invented by Jews are a SCAM, all their freaking terminology including yes Calories, Proteins, Vitamins are a GIANT SCAM.

They only gave us the word calories because they can then sell you BS called drugs.

I can create a New Word for you right now...Salories....aka the amount of sweat you have in your body through endothermic glands...The required amount for healthy individual is 1.36 mg/pcd to 2.45 mg/pcd...you have less...You must take the Pills now for 19.99 USD :lol: :lol:

Got it? Calories are Calories in your body like Sweat but "invented" to push pills for you to eat.

Many Human beings will be deficient in Calories by design...That's my point

Jews are Aliens...It would be hard to understand their mind for simpleton humans...

If you really care for your body and health..you would run away from all Jewish scams and go the ancient way.

Look how our ancestors use to eat. Fermented Foods can save you. It won't be pushed because its FREE...Jews can't make money out of Fermented Foods... :D

f***er Starchild
f***er- What I call my friends

You understand that vitamins and minerals exist on Earth.

SYNTHETIC VITAMINS :evil:
Synthetic versions of vitamins contain chemical compounds that were not meant for human consumption and do not occur in nature.
The problem is that many vitamin and mineral supplements are manufactured synthetically with chemicals and do not come straight from their natural sources.

Natural Vitamins :twisted:
Natural vitamins are derived directly from plant material containing the vitamin, not produced in a test tube.

NEWSFLASH!
Vitamin deficiencies lead to a wide range of problems spanning from anorexia to obesity, organ malfunction, confusion, depression and fatigue.

DON'T f**k WITH ME STARCHILD
I am a Health and English teacher in Thailand!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Jonny Law wrote:

f***er Starchild
f***er- What I call my friends

You understand that vitamins and minerals exist on Earth.

SYNTHETIC VITAMINS :evil:
Synthetic versions of vitamins contain chemical compounds that were not meant for human consumption and do not occur in nature.
The problem is that many vitamin and mineral supplements are manufactured synthetically with chemicals and do not come straight from their natural sources.

Natural Vitamins :twisted:
Natural vitamins are derived directly from plant material containing the vitamin, not produced in a test tube.

NEWSFLASH!
Vitamin deficiencies lead to a wide range of problems spanning from anorexia to obesity, organ malfunction, confusion, depression and fatigue.

DON'T f**k WITH ME STARCHILD
I am a Health and English teacher in Thailand!
Good Luck ...You have your reasons...
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:How would one explain vitamin deficiency diseases, such as scurvy?
Take note that the British sailors who had scurvy did not take a vitamin supplement. They simply started sucking on limes for Vitamin C.

I actually do believe supplements are mostly bunk, just like modern medicine and their pill pushing racket.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's all about money and NOT at all about health. For instance, if there were a cancer med that could "save a life" and the person who needed it can't afford it, they will not lower the price. That person will simply not receive that "life saving" drug.

And they charge huge amounts of money to people who are sick and in need of those drugs. A cancer drug can cost an astronomical amount of money, something like $10,000 for ONE dose, with many doses needed.

This is not about helping people, saving lives or anything like that. It is about taking advantage of someone who is desperate by any means to cling on to life.

And the drugs themselves have harsh side effects that will end life. NSAIDs (non steroidal anti inflammatories, such as ibuprofen) destroy the kidneys. Vioxx, another drug, causes cardiovascular incidents and had to be taken off the market! ACE inhibitors, which are a blood pressure medication, also destroy the kidneys over long term use.

Many of the drugs only go through six week studies. And then the scientists declare those drugs are safe for humans to take for the rest of their lives.

And almost no doctor can reason for himself. He can only think what he is told to think. So you are out of luck if you have a strange problem. They won't know where to begin, but they will take your money.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I disagree. I take what some might consider too many supplements each day (Mulivitamin-muliti-miniral, Omega 3,6 and 9 capsule, Garlic capsule, enteric coated asprin, and only 5 mg of DHEA). I also do probiotics and resveratrol on periods when I am not recovering from workouts.
I am 50 years young, but many people say I look around 35. Some of this is genetics and some of it is due to my active fitness lifestyle. But I do believe the supplements play a role, even if it is just the placebo effect.

Keep in mind that both my parents had cancer, a brother had a heart blockage, and both sides of the family have history of glaucoma.

I have yet to have any serious illness or condition, but my family history is brimming with reasons why I should have by this point.

As I get older, it is a certainty that some malady will manifest itself in me, but vitamins and lifestyle considerations should delay all that hopefully.

So from my vantage point, nutritional supplements and vitamins are good things so long as they are coupled with fitness and low stress measures!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do any of you notice that multivitamins make you sleepy in the day? I googled it and apparently others have experienced this too, but there's no official explanation as to why. See the responses on this forum.

https://forum.drugs.com/need-talk/vitam ... 54125.html

Apparently, most people do not experience this, only a minority do. So the advice is that if vitamins make you drowsy, then you should take them at night before you sleep, not in the daytime.

Btw, FYI OP, vitamins have never killed anyone and it's never been proven that any deaths are attributable to vitamin overdose. See here.

http://www.doctoryourself.com/vitsafety.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu have you ever considered smoking some crack ?
Time to Hide!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

There is no shortage of scammers in the supplement world and there is just too much going on to even scratch the surface of this. A supplement where almost all are junk is Microbiome supplements. UC San Diego tested all of the probiotic supplements, almost all were fakes. The only exception was a couple of refrigerated microbiome supplements which were legit. Microbiota is very important, this even includes bacteria phages. It affects health and yet we barley understand it.
Still vitamins are important.
Vitamin D deficiency is a very common problem, it is involved in so many things. Cod liver oil is a good source. Also magnesium is another common deficiency.

Your genetics can also have a significant effect on this. You can find out about this by doing a 23andMe DNA test then getting the raw data and use SNPedia to interpret the data. You can see how you genetics affect Vitamin D metabolism. You may need to do a Vitamin D test if you really want to know.

Getting sleepy in the afternoon is know as a carb crash. There is a very simple thing you can do to minimize this, its called time restricted eating (feeding). You do all your eating within an 8-9 hour window, that's it. You would be shocked at how easy this is to do, it's not hard at all. Another simple thing to do is to cut out all refined sugar/carbs, you know coke, cookies, cake, cheetos, rat food, etc. Also fat is not bad, the bad fat is trans-fats which have been made illegal in many places. The worst is eating all day and night loads of sugar/carbs plus fat, this screws up your metabolic clocks/process initiation. Virtually all of human history we never had enough to eat, basically think of life on the African savanna living as a hunter gather. We are not evolved to have an endless unlimited supply of good food.

A paradigm shift is looking at aging as a disease. This may take centuries or more to play out. Tools of genetic engineering, modification, epigenetic switches all are beginning to be tried.

Mass media has demonized salt but as usually it's dead wrong. Salt is an essential nutrient.

משה בן יצחק