BREAKING:Ph has highest Breast Cancer rate in the world

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

BREAKING:Ph has highest Breast Cancer rate in the world

Post by starchild5 »

Told you so....When you gobble so much GMO, this is what you get...Actually, Philippines has highest cancer rate in the world...everyday 50 Filipinos/Filipinas die.

PHL has highest breast cancer rate in Asia

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/cbb/cont ... sia/story/

Article in 2013

Philippines has highest breast cancer prevalence

http://www.manilatimes.net/philippines- ... ce/311347/

Article Feb, 2017

Colorectal cancer now Philippines' number 1 cancer

http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyle ... story.html

http://www.philstar.com/health-and-fami ... r-1-cancer

-----------------------

Now, Compare this with the Utter Stupidity and greed of Chinese-Filipino and Filipinos.

PH most 'GMO-friendly' country in Southeast Asia?

http://www.rappler.com/business/industr ... olden-rice

Filipinos are proud of this :lol: :lol:

Phl now biggest grower of GM crops

http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2015/ ... r-gm-crops

Philippines Supreme Court reverses GMO ruling

http://allianceforscience.cornell.edu/b ... gmo-ruling

------------------------------

Ohh there is NO PROOF in Linking GMO to cancer right...They always play on the Grey Scale, the in between. No Proof Angle.

It should be obvious Philippines has Highest GMO which correlated to Philippines has Highest cancer.

I made a video as I was shocked about this stats. I was doing research on Fermented Foods

I suggested the Philippines government to create two communities...One in Cebu and One in Manila and one will eat only GMO food and one organic, fermented food and after six months We will see who is healthy.

Looks like this Placebo thingy only works for alternative medicine debunking. :D

Any Volunteers for eating GMO food here 24/7... :lol: free ticket and stay in the Philippines for six months :mrgreen:

-----------------------

I really apologise for promoting and defending Philippines, I was thinking through my d*ck and sex and not logically. :( :( :(

From today, I have officially stopped promoting Philippines and will only talk about it in a logical healthy way.

---------------------

Some of the news is shocking. Do they have NO BRAIN AT ALL.

The entire Animal Feed in Philippines is Now GMO...YES, ENTIRE...and not even grass fed, Pure GM corn and Soy :shock: :shock:

DO not eat much in restaurants in Philippines all Freaking GMO sh*t

Yes, The Scientific Evidence Says That Eating Pork Does Cause Cancer

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... use-cancer

---------------------

The vegetables in Philippines cost very high. Potato, Tomato cost 100 Pesos etc..Filipinos eat the lowest Vegetables in the world, they have now even stopped eating Fermented Foods, which would have reversed the cancer rate.

Everything is f**cking expensive in Philippines ...From Electricity to Potato and in between you have GMO. :shock: ...

Winston be careful what you feeding your kids and gf...are they eating GM or Non-GM foods. Do not give GM Potato, Brinjal, Coconut...Go Organic, but its insanely expensive in Philippines.

Jollibee is Retarded...All GMO food like McDo...

-------------------

Think TWICE if you do not have much money to afford Organic Food to live in Philippines permanently.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l5GrkS_mLU[/youtube]
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Re: BREAKING:Ph has highest Breast Cancer rate in the world

Post by Mr S »

Yeah, I've been saying this for years now that PI is really not a good place to live anymore for expats, what made it tolerable in the past has been pretty much destroyed by globalism and Filipinos tendency to not give a shit in the now and worry about the future tomorrow. Thus, GMO is just another side effect along with all the others like cost of living, girls, pollution, public transportation, traffic, low-quality products, etc. I gave up eating meat for the most part a few years ago because I was constantly getting sick every few weeks. Once I minimized that intake my colds and sore throats went away, except maybe just a few times a year. I mainly just eat very simple, bland food now like sardines and rice, eggs. Yes, vegetables and fruit is expensive here, even the stuff grown in the country is over priced. To eat healthy in this country one has to really want to. Thus, we see all the health problem with Filipinos. Actually, the whole myth that Filipinos are thin and in shape is not really the case anymore. Most people are eating fast food now and Filipinos with money who can afford crappy food eat it all the time and are getting just as fat and nasty looking as Westerners. The only time you still see thin Filipinos now is in the provinces where they are still poor and don't have all the garbage fast food yet. Once they live in the larger cities they balloon up and look disgusting.

Also excessive bra wearing causes cancer, there are many studies proving this but of course it's been buried by the mainstream. Look it up on the internet and read the research and studies. I'm all for women going bra-less if they like... :D

I was walking around last week in Makati around Legaspi park area and there was this cross fit gym and I saw all these Filipinos running laps around the block, I guess as part of the training. Most of the guys were in ok shape and then when I saw the women, almost all of them were fat slobs and it wasn't like a few I'd say almost half were women. Obesity is now rampant in the country and getting worse. Also from my own observations Filipinas looks generally crash around 30ish. For some reason many start bloating up around then and their face turns really round and they lose a lot of their angular features that initially made them attractive when they were younger.

If one is deciding on an Asian country to possibly live in, I'd avoid the Philippines, go to one of the lower end SE countries that are still developing. It's being taken over by globalists and they are experimenting here for many future international policies, not just food related. Hopefully I'll be out of here before it gets really bad, but I have to stick around for the foreseeable future. Ugh, I leave the USA and then fall right back into a globalist controlled country. Duterte can't save it because the international bankers are running the show and control the money here and thus are dictating policy now through the backdoor. This country will be one of the first to be controlled by an international governing body whenever that decides to 'officially' reveal itself to the masses.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Mr S wrote:Yeah, I've been saying this for years now that PI is really not a good place to live anymore for expats, what made it tolerable in the past has been pretty much destroyed by globalism and Filipinos tendency to not give a shit in the now and worry about the future tomorrow. Thus, GMO is just another side effect along with all the others like cost of living, girls, pollution, public transportation, traffic, low-quality products, etc. I gave up eating meat for the most part a few years ago because I was constantly getting sick every few weeks. Once I minimized that intake my colds and sore throats went away, except maybe just a few times a year. I mainly just eat very simple, bland food now like sardines and rice, eggs. Yes, vegetables and fruit is expensive here, even the stuff grown in the country is over priced. To eat healthy in this country one has to really want to. Thus, we see all the health problem with Filipinos. Actually, the whole myth that Filipinos are thin and in shape is not really the case anymore. Most people are eating fast food now and Filipinos with money who can afford crappy food eat it all the time and are getting just as fat and nasty looking as Westerners. The only time you still see thin Filipinos now is in the provinces where they are still poor and don't have all the garbage fast food yet. Once they live in the larger cities they balloon up and look disgusting.

Also excessive bra wearing causes cancer, there are many studies proving this but of course it's been buried by the mainstream. Look it up on the internet and read the research and studies. I'm all for women going bra-less if they like... :D

I was walking around last week in Makati around Legaspi park area and there was this cross fit gym and I saw all these Filipinos running laps around the block, I guess as part of the training. Most of the guys were in ok shape and then when I saw the women, almost all of them were fat slobs and it wasn't like a few I'd say almost half were women. Obesity is now rampant in the country and getting worse. Also from my own observations Filipinas looks generally crash around 30ish. For some reason many start bloating up around then and their face turns really round and they lose a lot of their angular features that initially made them attractive when they were younger.

If one is deciding on an Asian country to possibly live in, I'd avoid the Philippines, go to one of the lower end SE countries that are still developing. It's being taken over by globalists and they are experimenting here for many future international policies, not just food related. Hopefully I'll be out of here before it gets really bad, but I have to stick around for the foreseeable future. Ugh, I leave the USA and then fall right back into a globalist controlled country. Duterte can't save it because the international bankers are running the show and control the money here and thus are dictating policy now through the backdoor. This country will be one of the first to be controlled by an international governing body whenever that decides to 'officially' reveal itself to the masses.
With a Deep Broken Heart and a few tears in my eyes :( :( :( ..I have to say GOODBYE TO the Philippines...I don't think I'm ever going back there unless I make 200,000 Pesos Per Month or close to that.

I was totally blinded by SEX and in India it was hard to get it or get married and have kids and I'm against that set up and then they banned GoGo bars and hooker places so I was very frustrated and with a third world income i could not afford to hire Vegas Hookers so the best choice was Philippines, and Thailand was racist towards Indians rightly so due to our own behaviour.

Even Winston has said many times, how he felt very weak and tired, I felt the same and thought in other ways as I did not want my sexcapades to end.

Now, that I'm getting older and health is primary concern for me. I don't think I can risk my health for sex, .Thailand looks Good now as it has strict GM rules but some GM foods do get in but the options with Organic Food is Huge in Thailand.

GM food is sure shot way to Hell.

The stats on cancer rate if we dig deeper is worst in the Philippines than anywhere else now. You get married to a filipina and u have kids and then one of her relatives, mom, dad gets diagnosed with cancer and there goes your beautiful life and savings. :shock: :shock:

The stats will soon be ....someone you know in Philippines will sure get cancer. It's inevitable, the entire animal feed in Philippines is GMO. BE WARE.

DO NOT EAT PORK, BEEF, Chicken everyday in PHilippines...You become a cancer ticking bomb

------------

Philippines Mainstream Media is total sell out. You are right. Duterte has no power really except to kill few poor drug dealers when the biggest killer are Chinese Filipino with their greedy pricing and GM foods.

There is absolutely no resistance to GM Food in Philippines :shock: :shock:

Your Serotonin and Dopamine levels are effected when you take GM food because 90% of Serotonin and 50% of Dopamine is produced in your gut. When you constantly take GM food, your gut bacteria dies, the next stage is Drug addiction to give you that kick of Dopamine which has stopped in your gut.

Every Indian state which promoted GM food has become drug infested wasteland.

Even then I think the economy will develop like America while the people die silently, because the evil desires your money through pain and suffering in hospital bed.

The perfect scenario for the AI black Goo is...When you fall in love with a Filipina and it goes all smoothly and then she or you is diagnosed with Cancer while your kid is 5 years old :shock: :shock:

In the biggest picture. The entire South East Asia, Philippines is very KEY to human evolution, that is why I feel the assault on their bodies with GM food.

Its Chaos. Only Aliens with their high tech medical thingies can save Filipinos from Coming misery, because they truly are deeply asleep and ignorant to save themselves.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Mr S wrote: Most of the guys were in ok shape and then when I saw the women, almost all of them were fat slobs and it wasn't like a few I'd say almost half were women.
This is true with stay at home Filipinas that have maids. I don't know what the hell they do all day. Sit around eating Jollybee while their maid does all the work. Also, arrogant and confrontational.
Mr S wrote: If one is deciding on an Asian country to possibly live in, I'd avoid the Philippines, go to one of the lower end SE countries that are still developing.
I appreciate your concern. However, I'll remind you, you live in the worst part of the country. I had go to Manila a few months ago and I couldn't wait to get out of there. Its not as bad as Shanghai but its bad enough. There are thousands of small towns and villages in the provinces that still have thin woman, clean air and fresh food.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Right, so if the Phils sucks now, what is the best country in the region to go to? Please advise as a matter of urgency.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Always swinging between extreme, Starchild. Come on now. Bad food exists everywhere. I do not know how much of the poultry and meat found on supermarket shelves in the UK are GMO or treated, irradiated and other acts of food alchemy. All I know is that both chicken, pork and even beef taste much better here in the Philippines than in London. Especially the chicken. The pepinos (cucumbers) and native tomatoes are juciy and tasty like hell. Maybe it's just Davao, the fruit and veg basket of the Philippines, that is an oasis and the rest of the country is a complete wasteland... I would tend to see the truth in the middle, as usual.

What destroys the looks of Filipinas is laziness, actually. They have kids like there's no tomorrow, they gorge on cheap food rich in salt and, may we add, many of them have unhealthy lifestyles if they belong to the horde of BPO kids on graveyard shifts. They definitely love to eat and they do not exercise nearly as much as they should.

Still, despite anything you hear about GMO, much of the food I usually have here tastes more genuine and delicious than the overpriced crap I find in London.

And for those who like it, why not having more fish and seafood in your diet? The tuna I find here is absolutely delicious and cheap. I can have a large grilled piece of tuna belly or panga (the area under the neck) for less than 150 pesos. And I love those grilled shrimp, the chowders, etc. It doesn't have to be pork adobo and a ton of rice every day.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Cornfed wrote:Right, so if the Phils sucks now, what is the best country in the region to go to? Please advise as a matter of urgency.
Thailand.

If you have money, Philippines is still Good. You can buy Organic Food.

Even then Philippines should be fine compared to America.

My friend who lived in US for 15 years just came back to India. Not able to handle the heat

If the high paying IT jobs are getting bad, normal American life would be worst. Don't risk it. South East Asia is the key
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

starchild5 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Right, so if the Phils sucks now, what is the best country in the region to go to? Please advise as a matter of urgency.
Thailand.
It sounds like Thailand has sucked for a while, but perhaps that is the topic for another thread.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

publicduende wrote:Always swinging between extreme, Starchild. Come on now. Bad food exists everywhere. I do not know how much of the poultry and meat found on supermarket shelves in the UK are GMO or treated, irradiated and other acts of food alchemy. All I know is that both chicken, pork and even beef taste much better here in the Philippines than in London. Especially the chicken. The pepinos (cucumbers) and native tomatoes are juciy and tasty like hell. Maybe it's just Davao, the fruit and veg basket of the Philippines, that is an oasis and the rest of the country is a complete wasteland... I would tend to see the truth in the middle, as usual.

What destroys the looks of Filipinas is laziness, actually. They have kids like there's no tomorrow, they gorge on cheap food rich in salt and, may we add, many of them have unhealthy lifestyles if they belong to the horde of BPO kids on graveyard shifts. They definitely love to eat and they do not exercise nearly as much as they should.

Still, despite anything you hear about GMO, much of the food I usually have here tastes more genuine and delicious than the overpriced crap I find in London.

And for those who like it, why not having more fish and seafood in your diet? The tuna I find here is absolutely delicious and cheap. I can have a large grilled piece of tuna belly or panga (the area under the neck) for less than 150 pesos. And I love those grilled shrimp, the chowders, etc. It doesn't have to be pork adobo and a ton of rice every day.
It was kind of extreme because Laos, Cambodia are far poor than Philippines in the same region but its not that bad with cancer there. Philippines is the most westernised country in Asia and they seem to get all from the west except the luxury of money.

It's a kind of matter of urgency when philippines has highest breast cancer rate in the entire world. everyday over 30 filipinos die of cancer. Its a stat worse than Drugs in Philippines.

If you have the money, as I said, you can eat free range chicken and beef etc. The animal feed in Philippines is pure GM corn. Its not the natural food of cows and Chicken...They should eat everything...Cows are rarely fed grass in Philippines.

The west has a sick healthcare. Its not healthy. West is run by mafia healthcare industry. We should not compare west with Philippines but rather Japanese who are healthy by eating fermented food etc even with some GM foods around.

and we know how great Filipino cuisine is... :D

Fish is a good alternative but beware of Ammonia and Formalin. Try to buy it from Fish market not Malls. I always wondered why Fish in Philippines never smell bad...They use all sorts of chemicals. Use of Formalin is banned in many countries. Its a cancer causing chemical used to preserve dead bodies. Philippines seems to have no issues with it.

Im still betting on Philippines. Just this month. Manila took the 12th position in having the largest number of skyscrapers :shock: just three point short of Indian city of Mumbai. :shock:

We need to be healthy from the riches you make from Philippines. :) Its a very positive message.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

starchild5 wrote:
publicduende wrote:Always swinging between extreme, Starchild. Come on now. Bad food exists everywhere. I do not know how much of the poultry and meat found on supermarket shelves in the UK are GMO or treated, irradiated and other acts of food alchemy. All I know is that both chicken, pork and even beef taste much better here in the Philippines than in London. Especially the chicken. The pepinos (cucumbers) and native tomatoes are juciy and tasty like hell. Maybe it's just Davao, the fruit and veg basket of the Philippines, that is an oasis and the rest of the country is a complete wasteland... I would tend to see the truth in the middle, as usual.

It's a kind of matter of urgency when philippines has highest breast cancer rate in the entire world. everyday over 30 filipinos die of cancer. Its a stat worse than Drugs in Philippines.
I can't imagine what could be fueling this problem...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs