Banning False Rape Accusers

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Banning False Rape Accusers

Post by MrMan »

We've had theads on here where pretty much everyone agrees that a woman accusing a man of rape is a bad thing. Having sex with underaged kids is statutory rape in a lot of jurisdictions.

A month or so ago, two posters got into a flame war with each other. A certain (former?) poster kept mentioning his attraction to teens, and got rather upset when certain posters accused him of being a pedophile and made pedophilia jokes about him.

Recently, on another thread, one poster said another poster has a 'curry accent' and he started posting pictures of used toilet paper and accusing the poster who insulted him of being a pedophile because he lived in Asia.

If we can all agree that falsely accusing someone of rape is a bad thing, can't we agree that accusing someone of pedophilia without evidence is a bad thing as well? In the US, at least, and probably a lot of other countries influenced by common law, you could be sued and lose a lawsuit if you accused someone of a crime like that. It certainly meets the test of something for which you could be held up to derision in your community for. I am not sure how the law has decided on the financial liability of websites that host the content that accuses individuals of such crimes. So I don't know if Winston has any legal liability, but I've seen posts form another forum host who is concerned about such things. It is possible to be sued in another country even if your country allows it. Yahoo has faced some legal issues in France over issues of slider or libel.

I propose at the minimum, a rule against accusing other posters of illegal activities that could give them a bad name without evidence, having sex with kids, rape, murder, etc. It seems like the forum has sunk to the level where a poster might accuse someone else of pedophilia when he can't come up with a clever comeback for an insult.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banning False Rape Accusers

Post by droid »

There should be a rule against slander and other personal attacks/baiting, period. Then you wouldn't have to be making this post in the first place.
Good luck holding your breath for any 'moderation' though.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I think all of the posts in that exchange should be deleted and both of the posters given final (or maybe semi-final) warnings.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I learnt a lot from that thread. I did not know gupta was a slur for an indian. I thought gupta was only a corrupt indian family bribing zuma. Always good to learn new racial slurs and expand your knowledge :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

What happened in the thread was that starchild stated he had a 'curry accent' and that he would teach English for free because no-one would pay for the privilege of him teaching them and that we should all do the same. Here is his full post regards this:

Common that's so low.

English is your mother tongue and it came naturally. You didn't have to struggle for it like sowing crops. I don't think you paid any money to learn english yourself, yes in school but it came from your instinct as well naturally you picked it up.

You should teach English for free guys which would make sure these Greedy Schools won't milk lot of money from parents, many already know how much these schools make when they have a white face around. :? They are using you.

We also know Professional learning with Grammar, noun, pronoun amount to nothing in this Jewish Controlled world when you grow up. All they need is to speak and understand english. They really do not need to go deep into how English language was built.

Teaching English in Asia have become a multi billion dollar industry...I can't bring myself to that level of greed, and we know how greedy Asians are especially Chinese...DON'T FEED THE GREED.

White Face Sells in Asia.

If someone wants to learn my mother tongue...I would teach for free or even English but no one prefers to learn from an Indian guy with that Curry accent :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All I said was - and it is all there - he was right regards his accent and the fact no-one would pay to teach them, I was agreeing with what he said.

He then got really insulting, but it was starchild who actually made the comment about his own accent first and not me.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

yick wrote:What happened in the thread was that starchild stated he had a 'curry accent' and that he would teach English for free because no-one would pay for the privilege of him teaching them and that we should all do the same. Here is his full post regards this:

Common that's so low.

English is your mother tongue and it came naturally. You didn't have to struggle for it like sowing crops. I don't think you paid any money to learn english yourself, yes in school but it came from your instinct as well naturally you picked it up.

You should teach English for free guys which would make sure these Greedy Schools won't milk lot of money from parents, many already know how much these schools make when they have a white face around. :? They are using you.

We also know Professional learning with Grammar, noun, pronoun amount to nothing in this Jewish Controlled world when you grow up. All they need is to speak and understand english. They really do not need to go deep into how English language was built.

Teaching English in Asia have become a multi billion dollar industry...I can't bring myself to that level of greed, and we know how greedy Asians are especially Chinese...DON'T FEED THE GREED.

White Face Sells in Asia.

If someone wants to learn my mother tongue...I would teach for free or even English but no one prefers to learn from an Indian guy with that Curry accent :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All I said was - and it is all there - he was right regards his accent and the fact no-one would pay to teach them, I was agreeing with what he said.

He then got really insulting, but it was starchild who actually made the comment about his own accent first and not me.
I think you totally missed the point of my post. You took it personally, since you are an english teacher.

I was talking about my MOTHER TONGUE not english ??? :idea: :idea:

My Mother Tongue is NOT ENGLISH.

If my mother tongue was popular like english I would teach for free was my point, english will sound like a curry accent since its not my mother tongue so who wants to learn with an Indian accent was the point i was making.

You missed the mother tongue part completely and only took the teaching english part.

I was stressing that Chinese schools are paying very low to english teachers and making more money from parents having a western teacher around. To kill the corporate greed, I was suggesting, we should teach english for free. I totally get it...We all have bills to pay.

I was talking about one's Mother Tongue not english per se and you took offence to that. You were only agreeing as much as my curry Indian accent teaching english. You never said anything about one's Mother Tongue being natural to oneself.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't get it StarChild. What difference does it make if you said you wanted to teach English for free? It still doesn't make sense that you'd go ballistic and start accusing him of pedophilia and posting pictures of feces and toilet paper.

Falsely accusing people of henious crimes is an immoral thing to do and reflects badly on the one who does it.

I don't get why molesting kids wouldn't have a dark nasty feel to it as a topic of conversation. You seem to treat it as a topic worthy of joking about. It is normal for people to get upset or outright angry if falsely accused of some particularly stigmatized crime or immoral activity. It is normal for men falsely accused of rape to be upset. It's normal for men to be upset if falsely accused of engaging in homosexual activity or sexual activity with children. Why can't you relate to that idea? Do you think having sexual relations with small children is a really bad thing? Can you relate to that idea? Can you understand why someone would be upset if he were accused of that?
Last edited by MrMan on May 13th, 2017, 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You're being an enabler, MrMan. Starchild's posts are inexcusable, but he was baited passive aggressively.
All you have to do is look at the whole picture and the common denominator; It's yet another thread ruined by the same poster antagonizing members.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

MrMan wrote:I don't get it StarChild. What difference does it make if you said you wanted to teach English for free? It still doesn't make sense that you'd go ballistic and start accusing him of pedophilia and posting pictures of feces and toilet paper.

Falsely accusing people of henious crimes is an immoral thing to do and reflects badly on the one who does it.

I don't get why molesting kids wouldn't have a dark nasty feel to it as a topic of conversation. You seem to treat it as a topic worthy of joking about. It is normal for people to get upset or outright angry if falsely accused of some particularly stigmatized crime or immoral activity. It is normal for men falsely accused of rape to be upset. It's normal for men to be upset if falsely accused of engaging in homosexual activity or sexual activity with children. Why can't you relate to that idea? Do you think having sexual relations with small children is a really bad thing? Can you relate to that idea? Can you understand why someone would be upset if he were accused of that?
Both he and the other bickering party need to stop throwing that word around like it's candy. Calling the wrong person a bitch these days gets you cut. So, I imagine tossing around words such as 'paedophile' and whatnot will get you impaled, Vlad style.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

People also ought to be careful to make sure the first name they give their kids is a good match for their last name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTaKDnSIb4c
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

If Tsar was the guy in question, he is without a doubt and self-admittedly a pedophile who wants a girl well below the age of consent. That's a fact. He's a pedo. Period.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I while back, Tsar was saying that. But he seemed more into girls in the later teens, which isn't pedophilia if they are over 14 or so based on the definition of pedophilia.

I was talking about starchild5 accusing yick of being a pedophile because that was the way to irritate white people.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I can seriously feel my IQ starts temporarily eroding when I log into this forum. The comic aspect still somewhat makes up for it though.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

In starting to wonder why and when... men started treating women with utmost respect, etcetera. When, was it always this way?

When you treat women like crap, they love it and come back.
I've been like a monk forever, and a traditional nice guy...but I'm about to get back in dating. Is 30 too old to change mentality?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Don't paste your reflections on random, unrelated threads, Eric. It looks awful.