Alcohol Is An Over-The-Counter Social Anxiety Medication

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Alcohol Is An Over-The-Counter Social Anxiety Medication

Post by jamesbond »

Great video explaining why some people need to drink alcohol in order to socialize with other people.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fhi0Xh3OLA[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Alcohol Is An Over-The-Counter Social Anxiety Medication

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Jamesbond another nice video!!! What that guy mentioned about alcohol consumption in this podcast is a great unspoken truth of American society!!! For me personally I never had the desire to drink any kind of alcoholic beverage. Although, I don't mind eating foods cooked in wine or beer such as beer battered halibut or hush puppies. This because the alcohol loses it's power when it is heated while cooking. Otherwise, I don't drink alcohol because other than the terrible smell, it can impair your judgement. After all it is a MIND-ALTERING DRUG in liquid form!!!I believe this is why many guys at places like frat houses on college campuses, night clubs, bars, parties, "Spring Break" events, etc. want hot, attractive women to drink in order to "loosen their inhibitions" in order to have sex with them.
Not to mention drinking alcohol for some guys helps them to approach and talk to women.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

He's right and there's nothing wrong with that, the truth is and it's a very interesting sociological experiment - what's happened in the last....Well let's say since the cultural revolution of the 60's, there's been this giant shift basically into destruction. If you really think about it - before that, society up to that point had thousands of years, eons of time of people in society and civilizations doing the best they could to raise families and find a niche in society wherein they could function at specialty at a high degree. The 60's.....of course - Totally reversed that. I mean 180. There wasn't even an adjustment period or anything for that. It just was instated.
Now, you have a society where the promiscuous, dregs, no talent, no class people are breeding like jackrabbits and just crowding and overpopulating the place; that's the truth of the matter. They've (engineers of the modern society) have created such a society nowadays where the useless, talentless animals reign supreme and wherein it really pays and it's rewarded to just "not be a broken in human being" at all. You just see human animals walking around the streets and in bars now, who aspire to be nothing more than that.
In fact, the more highly specialized you are, the more skills and talents you have - and thus social conditioning - the more "awkward" you'll tend on being socially. As before in society people didn't place such a HIGH status on sociability and social skills - now that that's all people tend to care about or do, that's changed. That's a theory that I have, at least come up with. If you look back even 60 years....people placed much higher value on skills and workmanship, ability to work hard, values and family making. They basically worked hard at being the best human beings that they could, that was the norm. Now, it's the complete opposite.
As crazy as that sounds, it's the truth. And it's probably why so many are confused nowadays and struggling with self-esteem issues and to adjust.
It's f***ed up, and I wouldn't adjust to it, personally. If you are smart.

Granted, and I'm being honest here. I have some really hard personality traits, rigidness, perfectionism to a degree. I can see sociologically where and why these traits came from and how they were advantageous, instead of me just seeing them as something that's "just in the way and a drag....mannnn". These traits served highly functional purposes and they still do. My whole life growing up I couldn't understand the confusion of that all, how schools and media was purposely trying to dumb us down to animal levels - punishing smarts and rewarding buffoonery. It seemed oppressive and tyrannical.
The truth is, the smarter the person and the more highly specialized they are, the more they are going to need alcohol or something to come down.

If I need or others need some alcohol so that we can get on the level of animals, just so we have some fun for one night, what of it?

one more thing.
f**k THE NWO. And f**k all of their shit they're doing to derail and destroy society today.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This video explains the spiritual dangers of alcohol.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1jGCkv8RNM[/youtube]
This video is based on an article from Zahrah Sita

The words “alembic” and “alcohol”, both metaphors for aqua vitae or “life water” and “spirit”, often refer to a distilled liquid that came from magical explorations in Middle Eastern alchemy.

In the words of writer and health enthusiast, Jason Christoff – “In alchemy, alcohol is used to extract the soul essence of an entity. Hence its’ use in extracting essences for essential oils, and the sterilization of medical instruments. By consuming alcohol into the body, it in effect extracts the very essence of the soul, allowing the body to be more susceptible to neighboring entities most of which are of low frequencies (why do you think we call certain alcoholic beverages “SPIRITS?”). That is why people who consume excessive amounts of alcohol often black out, not remembering what happened. This happens when the good soul (we were sent here with) leaves because the living conditions are too polluted and too traumatic to tolerate. The good soul jettisons the body, staying connected to a tether, and a dark entity takes the body for a joy ride around the block, often in a hedonistic and self-serving illogical rampage. Our bodies are cars for spirits. If one leaves, another can take the car for a ride. Essentially when someone goes dark after drinking alcohol or polluting themselves in many other ways, their body often becomes possessed by another entity.”
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

I use alcohol to date rape.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

I have had social anxiety for my whole life. I have never tried alcohol. I have gone to bars before, and sung karaoke. I don't know what the hype is about alcohol. Don't people know it's a toxin to the heart, brain and liver? And you have to force yourself to swallow it because it doesn't even taste good? Why can't people just talk to each other without it? I think our society has been programmed by the media to believe that alcohol is all good and fun. I mean, where else would so many people become passionate about a toxic substance? Same with health-damaging food. So much so, that people think you are weird if you avoid these destructive activities. When will it be cool to be healthy?

If I could change the world, I would eliminate alcohol consumption, all drug use, all health-damaging food consumption, and anything else destructive. I would make everyone extremely productive and sexually active and reproductive. Everyone would be physically and mentally healthy, and produce and raise children who were extremely good people. Everyone would grow their own fruits and vegetables and be addicted to exercise and would crave to be social and be good to others. This will be the way to Make America Great Again.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley