What to do with Child Molesters

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

What to do with Child Molesters

Post by Kradmelder »

While some people on here (or were on here) may go for teen barely legal or pre-legal girls, this one is in a different league

A lady I know suspects her 4 yo girl was molested. I am not sure how it was determined, but the kid has been referred to doctors and a series of tests, so was given leave for a week. The suspect is the husband, the father of the child. Of course I will not ask for more details so was told what all I need to know for business reasons.

What kind of sick person molests their own kid? It is common in the black community and coloureds and such things are often in the news, raping their own kids even a few months old, but this one is white.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 21921.html
http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/ ... ed-1613522
http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/ ... aped-77830
https://taungdailynews.wordpress.com/20 ... her-uncle/

Darkies even have a custom of abducting little girls and raping them to force them into marriage

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukuthwalwa

The only positive thing about it is that if he is guilty this white man will know what it feels like to be raped as a very rare whitey in a prison full of darkies, and as a sex offender. No whitey or anyone will help him when he becomes Sipho and every other darkie's bum boy. In that sense you hope nothing happens to him before he gets to prison, like no furious brother, uncle or father in law just shoots him.

I assume the kid will be messed up for life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What to do with Child Molesters

Post by Cornfed »

Not justifying this in any way, but I think there should be a moratorium on this sort of prosecution until society is straightened out.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed

Huh? That's one of the areas where society is messed up.

How about instituting the death penalty for some of the worst cases, e.g. homosexual molestation with witnesses. Penalties for this sort of thing should make an example of the perpetrators, especially if it is incestuous. I'd be in favor of public beatings as one aspect of the punishment.

I'm not against men marrying teenage girls if her father agrees and she's physically old enough to bare children. The kind of thing Tsar was going for, at least admitting to a in terms of desiring to marry a girl in her late teens, wasn't something I think that should be illegal. I don't have a problem with laws against having sex with a girl that age if its out of wedlock.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

Cornfed wrote:Not justifying this in any way, but I think there should be a moratorium on this sort of prosecution until society is straightened out.
So more 4 year old girls can be raped?
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

I'm not sure why this is even a thread.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

There was a story in the Italian press some years back, it was about a child sex ring that was busted inside Italy involving 'snuff films', that's films of rape and then murder of children on camera, some as young as two. The films were sold for upwards of 20,000 dollars to mainly average Gentile citizens, in Italy and across the world. The main ringleaders of this group were Jews who created the films. The Italian press circumvented the censorship and broke the story and showed some graphic footage on Italian media television of the actual "snuff" films. The Italian public became outraged. They (journalists) were fired and the Jews cried "blood libel".
Of course, this story was quickly brushed under the table, and none of it made international news or was covered in America.

Thought this story was interesting. It's also interesting to note that all the "pedophile ring" stories cropping up in the Vatican and Catholic church all started circa or after 1958, the formation of Vatican II. It was well known that Vatican II was a break from the traditional Catholic Church, and there were over 1,000 clergy that were put in high positions to instigate scandals and such things as these pedophilia rings at the top of the church. None of it, to my knowledge, happened in any big organized degree before formation of Vatican II.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Kradmelder: Holy shit! What the f**k is wrong with the grandmother begging for his life?! And the bullshit population listening to her?! There's no sense to either.

You know something? These people with their "studies" seem to be on that side, too. They don't even say that someone can have warped tastes- therefore, it CAN have a sexual element to it. They keep trying to make it sound different than it, at least potentially, is. So that's one reason. The other is all their talk about "empathy" & their lack of it- instead of gem being affirmative of these actions, which they obviously are.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I remember reading a study where about half of boys in South Africa were raped, mostly by women/sheboons. Probably most if not all females are inherently pedophilic. It would be good if there could be a crackdown on them to put thousands and thousands of them in prison. Otherwise the whole issue will continue to be a focus for anti-men hate.