Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Our Gut Is a Star Gate & a Worm Hole - Literally

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Our Gut Is a Star Gate & a Worm Hole - Literally

Postby starchild5 » May 22nd, 2017, 2:20 am

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Our Gut Is a Star Gate & a Worm Hole - Literally

Postby MrMan » May 22nd, 2017, 4:48 am

So then, I should be able to eat all the cheese cake I want without getting fat, and the stuff will just float out into space?

If the worm hole were located below that small intestine, after the nutrition is taken out, cheese steak would make you fat, but you might not have to go to the toilet for number two. But then, some Klingon on the bridge of some ship somewhere may be upset with stuff large-intestine stuff falling out of the wormhole onto their plates of graqh and targ pudding.

I haven't seen this video, but in regard to other posts along these lines, why is this SciFi stuff tends to be behind the scenes? Why isn't there obvious evidence for it? There has to be a conspiracy theory behind it. Why is it that there are other, more obvious ways to explain the information we have without the alien theories?
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby MrMan » May 22nd, 2017, 7:17 am

If all the problems on the earth are because of our gut, not anything else, then that means you can't blame them on the Jews, aliens, Jewish aliens, the Illuminati, wearing underwear, etc.

How many worms have to be in a hole for it to be a wormhole?

What does not eating probiotics have to do with a zionist conspiracy? Jews make pickles don't they? There is a market for yogurt with live active cultures in the US. There is also saur kraut and a lot of fermented foods sold at the market. I don't know how many of these traditional pickles still have active cultures in there. It is possible to make your own saur kraut. My uncle makes his. I made some, but it didn't turn out well because of kahm.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Eric » May 22nd, 2017, 11:32 am

That's very interesting!
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Postby HouseMD » May 23rd, 2017, 2:54 am

starchild5 wrote:

Let me just...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahaha.... hahahahahahshshs... HAHAHAhaha

omg, I know the guy who came up with this as a joke to prove stupid conspiracy theory types would believe anything, I can't believe it's come full circle.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » May 23rd, 2017, 2:57 am

MrMan wrote:So then, I should be able to eat all the cheese cake I want without getting fat, and the stuff will just float out into space?

If the worm hole were located below that small intestine, after the nutrition is taken out, cheese steak would make you fat, but you might not have to go to the toilet for number two. But then, some Klingon on the bridge of some ship somewhere may be upset with stuff large-intestine stuff falling out of the wormhole onto their plates of graqh and targ pudding.

I haven't seen this video, but in regard to other posts along these lines, why is this SciFi stuff tends to be behind the scenes? Why isn't there obvious evidence for it? There has to be a conspiracy theory behind it. Why is it that there are other, more obvious ways to explain the information we have without the alien theories?

Good one :lol: :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Postby starchild5 » May 23rd, 2017, 3:08 am

HouseMD wrote:Let me just...

omg, I know the guy who came up with this as a joke to prove stupid conspiracy theory types would believe anything, I can't believe it's come full circle.

Yes yes yes ...I agree totally, completely ...Conspiracy Theorist are the MOST RETARDED ON EARTH...I love it when Mainstream doctors, non Conspiracy Theorist make fun of Conspiracy Nutters :lol: :lol:

Hope it was a good laugh for you.. :D :D

Aliens don't exist ..It's a stupid retarded Conspiracy Nutter theory...Who cares..We are the only one around...We are so special...So friendly...The world is such a beautiful place...there is nothing wrong with the world but with us Conspiracy Nutters

Jews are friendly people...They so much care about America...

and Government really do care for you...The medicines by billion dollar pharma is the cure...It's all FREE ...Believe in FDA ...They will save you...

The list goes on and on and on..How beautiful is a mainstream guys life..Wish I could have a mainstream life...

The real problem is..We conspiracy theorist are jealous of Mainstream people's life and success...It's so beautiful for them everyday.. :D
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » May 23rd, 2017, 3:12 am

HouseMD wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

Let me just...

I don't quite get the laughter. It was too long and drawn out for me to laugh. I actually had it playing in the background while doing something else for about 80% of the video.

My memory is a bit fuzzy on it, but I think there was a part about Zionists not wanting us to eat fermented vegetables. I'm not sure what there is to gain, except that maybe Jews who ride elevators with Gentiles in New York do not have to be in the elevator with Gentiles who pass gas after eating fermented vegetables, but aren't there still some Jewish pickle vendors out there somewhere, selling pickles to Gentiles? Vlassic had a Groucho Marx-esque unkosher bird on their label. I seem to remember seeing that kosher U on them. Maybe it's reverse psychology, selling us pickles so we won't know that they really don't want us to eat fermented vegetables. :) I can play along and shovel this stuff, too after it drops out of the wormhole.

I'm waiting for someone to post a mega-conspiracy thread that incorporates zionists, aliens, the plot to keep people from eating fermented vegetables and from drinking hydrogen peroxide out of tear-shaped copper vessels in order to prevent white American men from dating any girls who are attractive and weigh less than 300 pounds. There has to be someone out there who can connect all the dots to put this theory together. Maybe there is a way to work the guy sitting in front of me with a UFO on his t-shirt into this elaborate conspiracy theory, and I can't figure out a way to work flat earth into this, either. Big pharma should be easier to work into it.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » May 23rd, 2017, 3:44 am

Eric wrote:That's very interesting!

Gut Feeling is a pure American concept. I'm very thankful for that..We in India, Ayurveda never had it. When I was a kid...Most movies, TV in Hollywood used to talk about the Gut Feeling ...Now with the millenials it's almost missing in their vocabulary because of our lifestyle we have almost killed all good gut bacteria.

Even the mainstream science says now ...80% of our immune system is in our gut, 50% of dopamine and 90% of serotonin is produced in the gut...

All our stress, life problems, depression, sleep disorders, etc etc...is related to our gut...

Every American must read this article by draxe. He is a certified Doctor in America. So HouseMD cannot dispute his own profession. The mainstream science is of course now finding out the benefits but it will always be a "limited hangout" as long as they can sell their probiotic supplement for 19.99 USD to Americans because they do not have a fermented culture like in rest of the world.

https://draxe.com/probiotics-benefits-foods-supplements/

He is a good guy and stresses Fermented foods first and only then recommends supplements...What I'm saying is...Your GUT is your GOD...YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF IT...as the most important thing in your life.

You should spend 90% of your time...taking care of your gut...which means..WATCH WHAT YOU EAT...Do not eat GM foods, sugary drinks etc

-----------------------

We are controlled because they are destroying our gut through GMO and roundup chemicals..All foods like soy and corn which really helps the gut bacteria is already GM.

I go beyond and connect the dots as I'm not confined to a single profession...I like to read everything...I'm an open minded person...I read bible as well as mainstream science as well as articles on Aliens....When you combine all the knowledge you have..YOU SEE THE BIG PICTURE

-----------------------

I cannot tell you how important it is for Americans to eat Fermented Foods...We in Asia already gets it some way or the other...so its fine..now, that I'm aware of it...I will up my game.

Our gut is a star gate...We need to fire it up by feeding good gut bacteria who create this stargate in our body...If you feeling stuck...like most of us...then ..we have a poor gut health.

Once the gut is charged...You could be anywhere in the world where you always wanted to live.......all your dreams will come true...It will act like a wormhole...your gut will control your life and we know..Our gut is NEVER EVER WRONG

We need to listen to our Gut...is the KEY

--------------------- The Experiment

Since no one to guide humanity.

I have started charging my gut now with fermented foods because my destination point for this experiment is Thailand ...I have started activating my gut...I should be in Thailand in three months time or less is the theory...

This is a groundbreaking discovery for entire human race.......let's see if my good gut bacteria could open a stargate and make me reach Thailand...of course not sci-fi but by normal travel route etc... :)

Time and space travel is also the possibility through wormhole not only matter and information...which the rulers of this world would never share with humanity.

if I reach Thailand...Then my theory is correct..if not..then it not right..Simple..I failed..

Of Course now people would think..I already have plans made for thailand etc etc BUT as we know...We wish our plans succeed every time we think is the reason for this experiment. My trip to thailand is just a dream now..I want to convert it into a reality and i think my gut could do it......
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Postby HouseMD » May 23rd, 2017, 10:55 am

starchild5 wrote:
Eric wrote:That's very interesting!

Gut Feeling is a pure American concept. I'm very thankful for that..We in India, Ayurveda never had it. When I was a kid...Most movies, TV in Hollywood used to talk about the Gut Feeling ...Now with the millenials it's almost missing in their vocabulary because of our lifestyle we have almost killed all good gut bacteria.

Even the mainstream science says now ...80% of our immune system is in our gut, 50% of dopamine and 90% of serotonin is produced in the gut...

All our stress, life problems, depression, sleep disorders, etc etc...is related to our gut...

Every American must read this article by draxe. He is a certified Doctor in America. So HouseMD cannot dispute his own profession. The mainstream science is of course now finding out the benefits but it will always be a "limited hangout" as long as they can sell their probiotic supplement for 19.99 USD to Americans because they do not have a fermented culture like in rest of the world.

https://draxe.com/probiotics-benefits-foods-supplements/

He is a good guy and stresses Fermented foods first and only then recommends supplements...What I'm saying is...Your GUT is your GOD...YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF IT...as the most important thing in your life.

You should spend 90% of your time...taking care of your gut...which means..WATCH WHAT YOU EAT...Do not eat GM foods, sugary drinks etc

-----------------------

We are controlled because they are destroying our gut through GMO and roundup chemicals..All foods like soy and corn which really helps the gut bacteria is already GM.

I go beyond and connect the dots as I'm not confined to a single profession...I like to read everything...I'm an open minded person...I read bible as well as mainstream science as well as articles on Aliens....When you combine all the knowledge you have..YOU SEE THE BIG PICTURE

-----------------------

I cannot tell you how important it is for Americans to eat Fermented Foods...We in Asia already gets it some way or the other...so its fine..now, that I'm aware of it...I will up my game.

Our gut is a star gate...We need to fire it up by feeding good gut bacteria who create this stargate in our body...If you feeling stuck...like most of us...then ..we have a poor gut health.

Once the gut is charged...You could be anywhere in the world where you always wanted to live.......all your dreams will come true...It will act like a wormhole...your gut will control your life and we know..Our gut is NEVER EVER WRONG

We need to listen to our Gut...is the KEY

--------------------- The Experiment

Since no one to guide humanity.

I have started charging my gut now with fermented foods because my destination point for this experiment is Thailand ...I have started activating my gut...I should be in Thailand in three months time or less is the theory...

This is a groundbreaking discovery for entire human race.......let's see if my good gut bacteria could open a stargate and make me reach Thailand...of course not sci-fi but by normal travel route etc... :)

Time and space travel is also the possibility through wormhole not only matter and information...which the rulers of this world would never share with humanity.

if I reach Thailand...Then my theory is correct..if not..then it not right..Simple..I failed..

Of Course now people would think..I already have plans made for thailand etc etc BUT as we know...We wish our plans succeed every time we think is the reason for this experiment. My trip to thailand is just a dream now..I want to convert it into a reality and i think my gut could do it......

Literally schizophrenic vs schizotypal thought. You should sit down with someone with schizophrenia sometime- they've got all the dots connected, just like you. Trouble is, they are connected incorrectly, so they think the FBI is reading their minds through TV via special microwave-powered cell phones that were developed via alien technology etc etc. Every weird they hear must be assigned some greater purpose in their design, so a clock isn't just a clock and a door isn't a door, they're like, alien tools predicting the end times and portals that hold back evil that have been corrupted by the Illuminati or whatever. But it's always fun to see two of them talk to one another, because they've connected their dots in different ways so they just end up fighting about whether the Illuminati plans to take over the world with GMOs vs mind control, or whether the Jews and the Illuminati and the NWO are the same group or competing powers, etc etc.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby MrMan » May 23rd, 2017, 4:50 pm

HouseMD,

I've wondered about that sort of thing myself. But can't someone hold to a bizaar belief system without being diagnosable as mentally ill? I'd imagine a professional in psychiatry or psychology should refrain from diagnosing over the Internet.

If someone's gut is actually a worm hole, there are medicines for that. After a while, the worms die, and they pass them, maybe having to pull them out.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby HouseMD » May 23rd, 2017, 4:57 pm

MrMan wrote:HouseMD,

I've wondered about that sort of thing myself. But can't someone hold to a bizaar belief system without being diagnosable as mentally ill? I'd imagine a professional in psychiatry or psychology should refrain from diagnosing over the Internet.

If someone's gut is actually a worm hole, there are medicines for that. After a while, the worms die, and they pass them, maybe having to pull them out.

You can, but at that point it is a personality disorder- magical thinking is typical of schizotypal people, which aren't mentally ill but have personality abnormalities that make interaction with society difficult.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » May 24th, 2017, 3:26 am

HouseMD wrote:Literally schizophrenic vs schizotypal thought. You should sit down with someone with schizophrenia sometime- they've got all the dots connected, just like you. Trouble is, they are connected incorrectly, so they think the FBI is reading their minds through TV via special microwave-powered cell phones that were developed via alien technology etc etc. Every weird they hear must be assigned some greater purpose in their design, so a clock isn't just a clock and a door isn't a door, they're like, alien tools predicting the end times and portals that hold back evil that have been corrupted by the Illuminati or whatever. But it's always fun to see two of them talk to one another, because they've connected their dots in different ways so they just end up fighting about whether the Illuminati plans to take over the world with GMOs vs mind control, or whether the Jews and the Illuminati and the NWO are the same group or competing powers, etc etc.

Truly spoken like a Doc...Well Said.. :mrgreen:

Now...Where can I now get a Medication for my schizophrenic vs schizotypal thought...Ohh you have it...for 19.99 USD :)

That is the real power of Pharma ....They could identify the problems and then magically offer you a medication but I know my problems that you describe with complicated words like schizophrenic vs schizotypal could not be Home Remedy ever ... 8) 8)

How can schizophrenic ever find a home remedy with Ginger + Turmeric tea...???

Please tell me there is No Home Remedy for my Cure...

That would settle this for ever..
.I would need to seek a Professional Medical Help costing 100/ hr session and then go see another doctor for 100 dollars and then they will put me on initial medication for 10 dollar a pill all the while my Disease is MANAGED and Not cured. :lol:

schizophrenic = good profit = Never cured but managed + plus no known Natural Cure... :lol: :lol:

Common....Your point was nothing but to put me on Medication. FYI...I'm not a gullible American...
:lol: :lol:

If I believe you...I would be put on a Medication ...one of these folks..

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizophrenia/diagnosis-treatment/treatment/txc-20253211

Second-generation antipsychotics

These newer, second-generation medications are generally preferred because they pose a lower risk of serious side effects than do first-generation antipsychotics. Second-generation antipsychotics include:

Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Asenapine (Saphris)
Brexpiprazole (Rexulti)
Cariprazine (Vraylar)
Clozapine (Clozaril)
Iloperidone (Fanapt)
Lurasidone (Latuda)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Paliperidone (Invega)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Risperidone (Risperdal)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)
First-generation antipsychotics

These first-generation antipsychotics have frequent and potentially significant neurological side effects, including the possibility of developing a movement disorder (tardive dyskinesia) that may or may not be reversible. First-generation antipsychotics include:

Chlorpromazine
Fluphenazine
Haloperidol
Perphenazine

These antipsychotics are often cheaper than second-generation antipsychotics, especially the generic versions, which can be an important consideration when long-term treatment is necessary.

Your point was not a Natural Cure but make fun of me and then put me on medication.

Your Point was to make me look dumb and how smart Medical industry is and they are the end of everything when it comes to who is sane and insane.

---------------------

Why you did not offer me any simple Cure...? Your point was to just put me down...

All schizophrenic ends up making the Pharma billions...? Did you ever THINK LIKE THAT?

-------------------

Thank You but I prefer natural home remedy than seeking a "Professional Help". Even if I have schizophrenia I would not like to make Pharma Billions who were kind enough to diagnose me. :)

I hope you really know what you doing. Ignorance is still a Sin. Eventually, We all have to answer to our own consciousness. We all will be judged by our own Higher Self...When this 5 seconds of play on earth ends....

My Alien Thoughts aren't milking billions out of poor suffering humanity. Good Luck with your profession.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » May 24th, 2017, 6:15 am

Starchild5,

If you think bacteria in the gut cures things, then you could make your own kimchi or saur kraut and see if that cures you of your delusions. I try to eat stuff with 'good bacteria' in it, kimchi, pickles, kraut, and yogurt. But I don't think that will cure your mind.

I am not inclined to think your problem is primarily a matter of brain chemistry. You make choices. Your issue could be a spiritual problem. You reject the word of God, blaspheme, and you open your heart up to all kinds of weird belief systems. The ideas that pop into your head may come from your darkened spiritual understanding, but some of them could be from demons as well. The answer for you is repentance. God gives the Spirit of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. You could use that.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » May 25th, 2017, 2:20 am

MrMan wrote:Starchild5,

If you think bacteria in the gut cures things, then you could make your own kimchi or saur kraut and see if that cures you of your delusions. I try to eat stuff with 'good bacteria' in it, kimchi, pickles, kraut, and yogurt. But I don't think that will cure your mind.

I am not inclined to think your problem is primarily a matter of brain chemistry. You make choices. Your issue could be a spiritual problem. You reject the word of God, blaspheme, and you open your heart up to all kinds of weird belief systems. The ideas that pop into your head may come from your darkened spiritual understanding, but some of them could be from demons as well. The answer for you is repentance. God gives the Spirit of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. You could use that.

ok Thanks for the info...will look into it..
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions