Revolt against the modern world

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Revolt against the modern world

Post by fschmidt »

Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Revolt against the modern World.

Post by Eric »

I feel like this man. Also, I feel like that, we are just expected to go along with whatever changes are happening - and if you don't, you're labeled, and attacked, vilified, just completely abused... that's the truth.
What's going on people? Have you really stopped and asked yourself what's happening and if you're really ok with it? Do you just go along because you don't want to be attacked.

The world can't sustain itself long like this, it can't. I imagine there are some people somewhere, living in villas separated away from all of this. Living peaceful, and happy normal lives. Watching all this happen...far away from it, separated from it - making it happen, and watching it from a distance. I imagine they have normal families, marriages and a comfortable life lived much like it had been for centuries, while the world 'progresses' into chaos and collapse...while people are brainwashed using language into whatever. Whatever, literally...where's it going to end?
It can't be much longer.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Revolt against the modern World.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Eric wrote:I feel like this man. Also, I feel like that, we are just expected to go along with whatever changes are happening - and if you don't, you're labeled, and attacked, vilified, just completely abused... that's the truth.
What's going on people? Have you really stopped and asked yourself what's happening and if you're really ok with it? Do you just go along because you don't want to be attacked.

The world can't sustain itself long like this, it can't. I imagine there are some people somewhere, living in villas separated away from all of this. Living peaceful, and happy normal lives. Watching all this happen...far away from it, separated from it - making it happen, and watching it from a distance. I imagine they have normal families, marriages and a comfortable life lived much like it had been for centuries, while the world 'progresses' into chaos and collapse...while people are brainwashed using language into whatever. Whatever, literally...where's it going to end?
It can't be much longer.
This is what is happening in the West, not the world. Over here in the East where the cultures reject the "anything goes" mentality of the West.