Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

A sausage fest photo of a New York City park

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

MatureDJ
Freshman Poster

A sausage fest photo of a New York City park

Post by MatureDJ » June 1st, 2017, 11:18 pm

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: A sausage fest photo of a New York City park

Post by chanta76 » June 1st, 2017, 11:48 pm

it's possible that most of those guys are gay. NYC has a high gay population. Notice many of those guys are in shape and wearing short swim suits. I see some of guys in pairs.

wingfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by wingfeather » June 2nd, 2017, 1:43 am

The URL has the term "climate change" in it. I wouldn't take the photo/article too seriously.

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric » June 2nd, 2017, 5:59 pm

That's another thing that I absolutely can't stand is the widespread acceptance of gays in our modern culture. No, I don't hate them...but they are predatory and impinge on other men's boundaries. I can't stand this when I'm out and nothing makes me defensive or makes me feel on edge or gives me the creeps than some gay man impinging on my space in some predatory way. They don't understand no means no, and they think they 'have a right' to hit on you... which is absolutely insane and invasive.
The "born this way" argument is of course, bullshit. And so is the acceptance that's shoved down our throats. By the way, they recruit and accepting this behavior is why it's spreading so much.

The thing that is the icing on the cake is that you're not allowed to say anything now, for being 'hateful'. Whatever that means. it's like a gay mafia that exists, and we are supposed to submit ourselves to their advances. It's insane and sick and invasive.
I really hate this.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

MatureDJ
Freshman Poster

Post by MatureDJ » June 21st, 2017, 10:17 pm

Eric wrote:That's another thing that I absolutely can't stand is the widespread acceptance of gays in our modern culture. No, I don't hate them...but they are predatory and impinge on other men's boundaries. I can't stand this when I'm out and nothing makes me defensive or makes me feel on edge or gives me the creeps than some gay man impinging on my space in some predatory way. They don't understand no means no, and they think they 'have a right' to hit on you... which is absolutely insane and invasive.
The "born this way" argument is of course, bullshit. And so is the acceptance that's shoved down our throats. By the way, they recruit and accepting this behavior is why it's spreading so much.

The thing that is the icing on the cake is that you're not allowed to say anything now, for being 'hateful'. Whatever that means. it's like a gay mafia that exists, and we are supposed to submit ourselves to their advances. It's insane and sick and invasive.
I really hate this.
Perhaps you should consider moving to Russia:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/1 ... l-on-gays/

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer » June 22nd, 2017, 6:46 am

There's a rainbow flag in the background. As if the speedos didn't already give it away.
Coming back to life.

Return to “General Discussions”