A sausage fest photo of a New York City park

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

A sausage fest photo of a New York City park

Post by MatureDJ »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: A sausage fest photo of a New York City park

Post by chanta76 »

it's possible that most of those guys are gay. NYC has a high gay population. Notice many of those guys are in shape and wearing short swim suits. I see some of guys in pairs.
wingfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by wingfeather »

The URL has the term "climate change" in it. I wouldn't take the photo/article too seriously.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

That's another thing that I absolutely can't stand is the widespread acceptance of gays in our modern culture. No, I don't hate them...but they are predatory and impinge on other men's boundaries. I can't stand this when I'm out and nothing makes me defensive or makes me feel on edge or gives me the creeps than some gay man impinging on my space in some predatory way. They don't understand no means no, and they think they 'have a right' to hit on you... which is absolutely insane and invasive.
The "born this way" argument is of course, bullshit. And so is the acceptance that's shoved down our throats. By the way, they recruit and accepting this behavior is why it's spreading so much.

The thing that is the icing on the cake is that you're not allowed to say anything now, for being 'hateful'. Whatever that means. it's like a gay mafia that exists, and we are supposed to submit ourselves to their advances. It's insane and sick and invasive.
I really hate this.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Eric wrote:That's another thing that I absolutely can't stand is the widespread acceptance of gays in our modern culture. No, I don't hate them...but they are predatory and impinge on other men's boundaries. I can't stand this when I'm out and nothing makes me defensive or makes me feel on edge or gives me the creeps than some gay man impinging on my space in some predatory way. They don't understand no means no, and they think they 'have a right' to hit on you... which is absolutely insane and invasive.
The "born this way" argument is of course, bullshit. And so is the acceptance that's shoved down our throats. By the way, they recruit and accepting this behavior is why it's spreading so much.

The thing that is the icing on the cake is that you're not allowed to say anything now, for being 'hateful'. Whatever that means. it's like a gay mafia that exists, and we are supposed to submit ourselves to their advances. It's insane and sick and invasive.
I really hate this.
Perhaps you should consider moving to Russia:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/1 ... l-on-gays/
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

There's a rainbow flag in the background. As if the speedos didn't already give it away.