Wherever I go I see women outnumbering men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Wherever I go I see women outnumbering men

Post by drronnie »

In the city, in the workplace everywhere I go I pretty much see these places being overwhelmed by women. Bangkok is literally a city with more women then men. With these odds statistically no more should be single. However thanks to the growing hypergamy women rather stay single than dating an unperfect man. I know a couple of women in my age range who all their life spent looking for the perfect men. Since they were average looking women the one they could find were not good enough so now they live with their dogs and pets.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Wherever I go I see women outnumbering men

Post by MarcosZeitola »

All you ever do, Ronnie, is look at the world around you through the dark-tinted glasses of a depressed soul, and observe how everything is shit. What do you really do, besides go to your work and play your games? It seems life is passing you by.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

What he is saying is very important as far as what has happened to the west..women being conditioned to be too picky and hold out for someone out of their league often times by sleeping with a guy in their past that was better than them. who craved variety
when i guy who is a 9 sleeps with a 6 or 7 she now thinks she deserves a 9 and often times will accept nothing less..similar to how a women never wants to trade down to a lesser house
economic empowerment being anothe rvery big piece of the pie..they don't need a man so wait a while for the best of the best and always someone who has more resources even though she may have gotten the job as another skirt to chase and sales bate to add to the organization

people that shame the negative truth because they have been told to always be positive need to realize that isn't going to change reality that continues to get worse
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

innovatorsclub wrote:people that shame the negative truth because they have been told to always be positive need to realize that isn't going to change reality that continues to get worse
But staying negative about it doesn't help you either way. Its not a negative truth either, its just the truth. Your attitude about it though, is something you are completely in control of. Some will see this truth, and tell themselves, don't try. Others will see the same truth, and say, I see opportunity.

You have to make something with what life gives you. If you just give up on your life, you might as well be digging your own grave.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Nomad wrote:
innovatorsclub wrote:people that shame the negative truth because they have been told to always be positive need to realize that isn't going to change reality that continues to get worse
But staying negative about it doesn't help you either way. Its not a negative truth either, its just the truth. Your attitude about it though, is something you are completely in control of. Some will see this truth, and tell themselves, don't try. Others will see the same truth, and say, I see opportunity.

You have to make something with what life gives you. If you just give up on your life, you might as well be digging your own grave.
You get no argument from me on that. Well I guess I have to cope and try to make me enjoy life with absense of women.