Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I'm Better off without Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

I'm Better off without Women

Postby Eric » June 28th, 2017, 10:41 pm

I think I am better off without women. I know how that sounds. But I really think it's the truth. As has been noted, on this site and other places, women just seem bad... like they are out for themselves, untrustworthy, manipulative and generally thoroughly vicious beings. I'm better off without the struggle of being around one.

Anyone else feel that way, at least some times?
When I was younger, I thought naturally that all women are just vicious.....alternately I thought they were 'supposed' to be trustworthy, modest, loyal (The Christian interpretation) and of course no girls in the public schools were like this.
They were...big shocker self-serving, manipulative, vicious, vain extremely narcissistic and selfish creatures. I don't hold remorse for them being that way - I hold remorse for being lied to about it; in this Christian atmosphere which is failed... I wonder if women ever acted like I was told they were. I wonder. I somehow doubt it - but they might have acted at least 'presentable'.
I don't even date anymore. I haven't in fact dated in years. I've never had a I'd say a decent and loving, caring long lasting relationship with a female. I don't think I will - at this rate. I did other things of course, which stopped me from doing it and being open... but I can't blame myself we all have shortcomings. I can find 50 million things to be resentful about, as I'm sure we all can.
I'm pretty resentful of Christianity because the more the day gets, the harder it is to be christian and a bigger gulf comes between that and reality. Christians by far are ignoramuses, loud, closed-minded, dogmatic. Must I go on. I mean can I? They just can't have a conversation about anything - without looping you into a typical Jesus train of thought that feels and is repressive and cult like.

So I stopped going to church too. I really looked toward Judaism to teach me anything at all about anything, because it is the best source of anything. At least they know what the scheme of things really is. At least they are open minded and have a lot of knowledge - about practically everything there is. Most Christians are complete morons. Judaism brings you back to life, or at least points you to the truth. They understand things; we can have basic nice societies, but we don't now. We can. It seems like this Machiavellian click we have running things in the world doesn't want us to be that, they want all the breakdown of traditions, morals, ethics, standards and goodness and light.
Just ordo ab chao...order out of chaos. They will bring in a new more spiritual world after that - I think. Because no man likes dwelling in the soul of evil and depravity. They will just do it as a means to an end. But, I wonder if I'll be alive to see it.

Also,
men have to grow into themselves whereas women seem to come into this world with an innate knowledge of how to act, that's another thing I've noticed.

Anyways, another day in my happy life. I'm not even sure banging them is worth it, I don't even feel like doing that - if I can't have a decent one to be with. They just aren't worth it...
Last edited by Eric on June 28th, 2017, 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: I'm Better off without Women

Postby MrMan » June 28th, 2017, 11:07 pm

You seem like you bounce around between ideas and philosophies a lot. Are you going to read some MGTOW posts now from our resident MGTOW apologist and join that religion? I don't know why you'd think women were good. Christianity doesn't teach that. It teaches that 'all have sinned and have come short of the glory of God', and women are no exception. Of course, women are supposed to be good, but not all of them are. Christianity also teaches redemption, forgiveness, and the God working in people to will and to do according to His good pleasure. of course, there is some wisdom in Judaism as well. Jesus is a Jew.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Eric » June 28th, 2017, 11:41 pm

Resident butt hurt from the Christian crowd. Knew you'd respond, or some other butt hurt Christian - like proving my point of exactly what I'm talking about. I bounce around because I think a lot, intensely, haven't really found a cure for that. Meditation maybe. There is little wisdom in Christianity. I also have trouble believing in a man, as God, and all that. I really really do. It bugs me. Christianity is bankrupt of anything and is a desacated faith, as far as I'm concerned. It can't offer help for you or your problems....it just tells you to "Pray to Jesus, and have faith" as if faith would fix anything and everything in this world. In which Christians respond, "well you care about this world, don't you?" How do you talk with these people? You can't talk to them, unless you join the club.
Catholicism's been around because it's so much more than that, it's an entire culture and that's why it is still so strong. Christianity has never helped me out with anything - anything, really at all. The only comfort it provided was the solace of culture, when it existed and some warm memories of being Catholic. But that's all gone now.
And them attacking anything and anyone that isn't them is a real turn off. So is the use of guilt, shame and fear employed by Christians when they happen upon some logic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Postby Eric » June 29th, 2017, 1:20 am

I was perfectly happy to stay with the old world, tradition, discipline etc. That was my specialty. I excelled at that... I, even at a young age, was like that and used to it. I loved routine, structure, and excellence. Unfortunately - I was born into this world of complete degeneracy at the time of I was born. It couldn't have been worse timing.
It seems like everyone around me in all ages but the younger the worse, they don't want discipline, they are lazy slobs and don't want to get married, complain about tradition ...etc. etc. They are like the complete opposite of how I used to be. I was maybe the only one or of few who liked this I guess. I really did. I thought everyone liked it as much as I did. Maybe I'm weird and structured that way. Modern culture is the opposite of structure, of moral excellence and discipline and routine. It is like a cesspit of Satanic "do whatever you want" stuff...that seems to be the only rule and "virtue" now. I can't understand why this is happening it's either Satanism or it's the ordo ab chao thing on purpose. Christians offer no help or routine anyway. They have no backbone and as such people can smell it and have jumped ship. Christianity offers nothing except the fear of leaving it - that you'll go to hell for not believing in Christ.
That's pretty sad and awful if you ask me, that the only thing keeping people in it or retaining, is fear. I sense tons of Christians are like that today; it is bankrupt. True religion offers more than fear and damnation to keep it alive. It offers salvation, light and hope, guidance and wisdom. It doesn't deny this reality completely...
Eric
Experienced Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » June 30th, 2017, 3:22 am

Eric wrote:I think I am better off without women. I know how that sounds. But I really think it's the truth. As has been noted, on this site and other places, women just seem bad... like they are out for themselves, untrustworthy, manipulative and generally thoroughly vicious beings. I'm better off without the struggle of being around one.

Don't let any of these asinine married fools tell you that your suspicions are not valid, they very much are!

Women in the West are the most privileged, protected, and unaccountable people in the world. So why should they be honest, upfront, and fair with men. For that matter, most intelligent women I know dread having to work for female bosses.

So when these brow-beaten, Cuckified, married men try to fool us into thinking that legally obligating oneself to a woman via marriage is a good thing, I just have to smack them with reality. They are being USED by their wives and the state and simply can't' see it.

I personally like women as a diversion only, but only if they are not from the West. The non-western ones employ more covert means to co-opt men, but they are how you describe all the same.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on July 9th, 2017, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby NeoBugman » July 1st, 2017, 7:30 pm

Eric wrote:I was perfectly happy to stay with the old world, tradition, discipline etc. That was my specialty. I excelled at that... I, even at a young age, was like that and used to it. I loved routine, structure, and excellence. Unfortunately - I was born into this world of complete degeneracy at the time of I was born. It couldn't have been worse timing. .

I do believe that we have almost reached peak instant gratification. But once humanity replaces procreation with womb machines, "company" with antidepression pills, and food from microwave boxes, we will be much further along in our efforts to deconstruct ourselves. Atomization isn't great, but we can't seem to resist it.
NeoBugman
Freshman Poster

Postby Prooped » July 6th, 2017, 4:34 pm

NeoBugman wrote:
Eric wrote:I was perfectly happy to stay with the old world, tradition, discipline etc. That was my specialty. I excelled at that... I, even at a young age, was like that and used to it. I loved routine, structure, and excellence. Unfortunately - I was born into this world of complete degeneracy at the time of I was born. It couldn't have been worse timing. .

I do believe that we have almost reached peak instant gratification. But once humanity replaces procreation with womb machines, "company" with antidepression pills, and food from microwave boxes, we will be much further along in our efforts to deconstruct ourselves. Atomization isn't great, but we can't seem to resist it.

i was just about to say this, but i read your post and you kind of read my mind and posted here. and you said it even better... so much truth has been said!
Prooped
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions