Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Americans have become more toxic since Trump's inauguration.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Americans have become more toxic since Trump's inauguration.

Postby Mercury » July 3rd, 2017, 10:03 pm

I don't know how many of you have noticed, but it in fact appears that American people have become far more toxic, hateful, disconnected, and closed off since Donald Trump was inaugurated into the White House as our new president. The dating scene it appears has also taken a huge nosedive as American women have apparently started even taking drastic measures against guys who approach them at all, once again since Donald Trump's inauguration. I'm even pretty sure American police forces have also become far more aggressive, breaking up more mingling strangers than ever before and even likely arresting people for mingling with people they don't know, more than ever making like it's a capital felony under Federal law for strangers to mingle. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there are municipalities that have already criminalized mingling with strangers and if there are even people pushing to make mingling amongst strangers a capital felony under Federal law for real.
Mercury
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Americans have become more toxic since Trump's inaugurat

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » July 3rd, 2017, 10:42 pm

Mercury wrote:I don't know how many of you have noticed, but it in fact appears that American people have become far more toxic, hateful, disconnected, and closed off since Donald Trump was inaugurated into the White House as our new president. The dating scene it appears has also taken a huge nosedive as American women have apparently started even taking drastic measures against guys who approach them at all, once again since Donald Trump's inauguration. I'm even pretty sure American police forces have also become far more aggressive, breaking up more mingling strangers than ever before and even likely arresting people for mingling with people they don't know, more than ever making like it's a capital felony under Federal law for strangers to mingle. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there are municipalities that have already criminalized mingling with strangers and if there are even people pushing to make mingling amongst strangers a capital felony under Federal law for real.

The social environment has been this toxic for many years now. Trump's having won just brought it out in the open for the world to see.

The only more toxic elements are the news media and the left which both suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Eric » July 4th, 2017, 2:35 am

I didn't notice. I didn't think it could have got any worse than it was already 10 years ago basically - I unplugged and did my own thing. I know the Illums don't want a traditional family, don't want people having kids etc, they want to break down society. What you see is the biggest social experiment in the history of the world, the harvest is finally coming out and people don't like it, they are angry.
What can we do? Just try to make sense as best as you can and don't expect anything superhuman of yourself that you can't do. Also, try and make good decisions. the world's a wreck.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Postby zacb » July 4th, 2017, 8:49 pm

I will touch on the police. Trump has made the police his priority and has pushed for Blue Lives Matter laws, so I think the cops are a bit emboldened by that. As for the others, I can't comment.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby IraqVet2003 » July 5th, 2017, 2:33 am

Mercury wrote:I don't know how many of you have noticed, but it in fact appears that American people have become far more toxic, hateful, disconnected, and closed off since Donald Trump was inaugurated into the White House as our new president. The dating scene it appears has also taken a huge nosedive as American women have apparently started even taking drastic measures against guys who approach them at all, once again since Donald Trump's inauguration. I'm even pretty sure American police forces have also become far more aggressive, breaking up more mingling strangers than ever before and even likely arresting people for mingling with people they don't know, more than ever making like it's a capital felony under Federal law for strangers to mingle. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there are municipalities that have already criminalized mingling with strangers and if there are even people pushing to make mingling amongst strangers a capital felony under Federal law for real.

Mercury good post!!!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions