Let's dance

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Let's dance

Post by fschmidt »

Enough worthless talk, let's dance.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo0-A8cW1x4[/youtube]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Let's dance

Post by MrPeabody »

The Zikr or hadra seems like a manly ritual which builds brotherhood. Different than modern day feminine churches where men seem lost.

This one is from Turkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj3fPYQwXrc
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrPeabody wrote:Different than modern day feminine churches where men seem lost.
I hate modern Christianity. Modern christians are the world's biggest hypocrites. At least some liberals can be honest. For example I think this video honestly summarizes the current start of affairs in the West.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWxISwEBU0U[/youtube]
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

The problem is Protestantism, it's bred this ignorant, totally stupid Christian who's detached from his roots but who doesn't stop jabbering at mouth. Christians are full of hypocrisy and can't tell me anything spiritually enlightened, or even knowledgeable, for that matter at all. You always here, "well don't worry about it/ we don't think about this world." Almost as if, concerning yourself with the world at all is a sin. How is one supposed to live?
How great a strategy. Based on pure ignorance and nearly millennia of altered political teachings, Christianity is now totally devoid. I don't even think to go there for sustenance, as I don't gain any thing from it; only the condemnations I hear when walking away. And the platitudes of going to heaven, the Devil, and the "end times" prophecies.
Nothing of value, no intelligence...not even a valid explanation or incentive.

I can read about Christ for myself, in the red letters in my KJV Bible.
Last edited by Eric on July 16th, 2017, 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

This nation is a mess. We all struggle in a different degree, but we all struggle. Boomers I've noticed unsurprisingly find comfort, in their materialism..Many people now find comfort in their own chaos. Almost no one has had to connect again with what is basic 'common sense'. Yes, we've lost our society and are in trouble, I don't see it getting better.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »