Supposing Someone Killed a Terrorist in America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Supposing Someone Killed a Terrorist in America?

Post by Wolfeye »

What do you people think would happen? Let's say some pack of assholes were going nuts with guns or knives or slinging acid around & then someone else killed all of them. Disregarded surrender (which could be false or change over time- however short of a time that might be), age wasn't a factor, gender wasn't a factor- what do you think the government & public would do?

Let's even say that it was done with an illegal weapon, but that that person was simply figuring that the weapons law was as good as silence because it's only what someone DOES with a weapon that can be an injustice. Basically, they don't take into account what could have happened under different conditions & disregard "mala prohibita."

I notice that a lot of people support a "mala prohibita" situation & it seems to be because they have no control over it at the same time as not approving of it & then they reflexively compensate for the emotional pain they feel from that by figuring out something good about the situation to support.

So I would think they'd reflexively convict that person, if nothing else because of that. Even though they might know that they can vote any which way they want regardless of anything else, they might just support law enforcement's efforts against that person because of a reflexive reaction to not having a feeling of control over them.

I feel they'd also be likely to think that, because that person wasn't a cop, they should have handled the situation in a way that made sure none of their attackers got hurt at all. So, they're upset that someone that isn't functionally royalty handled something in a way that didn't surpass the abilities of these "higher powers." I noticed that America DOES have a serious royalty streak, likely inherited from England- they weren't about people in general getting to live well, they were about people that weren't from royal families having an aristocratic situation to live in.

Hate to say it, but the fuckin' Joker was right about one thing: when things don't go according to plan, people lose their minds. The expected bad thing is, I guess, better to them than the unexpected good thing. Add in not realizing that awareness doesn't require acceptance (or any affirmative feelings at all), you have a recipe for disaster.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Supposing Someone Killed a Terrorist in America?

Post by Jonny Law »

THE REAL TERRORISTS ARE THE JEWS! (big Jews, big bankers, big rats)
Jews bring in the terrorists. The terrorists kill regular Jews and BIG JEWS laugh all the way to their banks :lol:

Muslims know how to handle the Jewish problems
Here a list of all the Muslim countries that ban Israeli Jews:
Syria
Iran
Iraq
Yemen
Libya
Algeria
Bangladesh
Brunei
Kuwait
Lebanon
Malaysia
Oman
Pakistan
Sudan
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Don't all those countries have a shitload of terrorism? In Saudi Arabia, as I understand, it's like a nation run by ISIS.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jonny Law wrote:THE REAL TERRORISTS ARE THE JEWS! (big Jews, big bankers, big rats)
Jews bring in the terrorists. The terrorists kill regular Jews and BIG JEWS laugh all the way to their banks :lol:

Muslims know how to handle the Jewish problems
Here a list of all the Muslim countries that ban Israeli Jews:
Syria
Iran
Iraq
Yemen
Libya
Algeria
Bangladesh
Brunei
Kuwait
Lebanon
Malaysia
Oman
Pakistan
Sudan
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
The countries you llist do ban Jews. They also ban freedom in general and most are jihadi shitholes filled with camel humping morons. The evil Jews dont need to worry about them, they will kill each other off just fine.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

"jihadi shitholes filled with camel humping morons"- hahahaha! I'm going to use that. I've been in need of some new material for when I go on a rant about these people.