Why are there more sociopaths in the US?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Why are there more sociopaths in the US?

Post by josephty1 »

:wink:
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nell
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are there more sociopaths in the US?

Post by Nell »

Sociopathy is becoming normalized in the US, just like many other personality disorders & mental illnesses. The majority of people who are psychopaths, sociopaths & the like in the US tend to be-you guessed it-WOMEN! Coupled this w/ the fact that feminism has bred & groomed female narcissism even more while diminishing female accountability, it created a society where its members are very dysfunctional. This is only part of a possible greater & more detailed response to this question. The other part would be the demonization of men & the role of fathers.
Even the most feminine woman from any western nation is equal to the most androgynous woman an any non-western country.

Men age like wine, women age like milk-Tom Leykis
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Nell wrote:Sociopathy is becoming normalized in the US, just like many other personality disorders & mental illnesses. The majority of people who are psychopaths, sociopaths & the like in the US tend to be-you guessed it-WOMEN! Coupled this w/ the fact that feminism has bred & groomed female narcissism even more while diminishing female accountability, it created a society where its members are very dysfunctional. This is only part of a possible greater & more detailed response to this question. The other part would be the demonization of men & the role of fathers.
Studies have shown that the US has the highest rate of mental illness of any industrialized country in the world. Most of the mentally ill people in America are indeed women. This is why so many women in the US are on psychiatric medication.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

The whole American understanding of 'individuality' is one that's fundamentally selfish in nature. It essentially promotes getting ahead at all costs. You tend to hear more stories of people who pursue their goals regardless of everything else, often with a positive twist, than stories of people who stopped pursuing their goals because of everything else and an overall simpler life. To me the highest calling is to find the little corner of my world that I will share with the select few who will have any degree of closeness to me. Of course, this includes my wife and my kids. If we look at American 'individualism' for what it really is, it ain't promoting any degree of true individual expression. You are allowed to be an individual within a set of parameters, specifically, the mainstream world's obsession with career and so-called success. In the end it comes down to a very narrow definition of individual being. Now my view of individualism is built on the opposite. Sure, there needs to be a degree of control and restraint, certain parameters have to be set, but my view of individuality is not complicating life. Rather, it is avoiding the unnecessary and striving to be simpler, more natural. My view of individuality, rather than getting ahead at all costs, is the expression of self but not forgetting the establishment of genuine bonds, relationships, and striving to do good.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

In nature if all men were as narcissist and self centered as women society would never have been created. Men would've been too jealous and bitter to even cooperate with each other.