Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What's old is new. Prepagos, sugarbabes etc?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

What's old is new. Prepagos, sugarbabes etc?

Postby travelsouth » September 6th, 2017, 8:04 pm

I'm wondering if any guys from the states have used these sites.. Whatsyourprice.. Seekingarraignment etc?

A guy in his late 30s and married confided that he uses those sites to treat himself on occasion. Basically I'm told the amount of women on these sites is crazy high.

So what I'm told is the 8s and 9s on these sites are definitely gettable. 10s a waste of time and money.

This guy drives a good 45 minutes down the road to the college town to meet. He buys them dinner might take them shopping to buy things they need. He even discusses like a monthly allowance with the idea of being tired of her after as little as 2 to 4 weeks.

So he does dinners out... Movies... Shopping.. talks like 1k or 1.5 k for a month. He might meet her several times in a few weeks and then breaks it off... Never spending more than 1k or 1.5 max.

Considering these girls are hot and young AND he gets a lot out of them over several hook ups I think this is cheaper than the guys going to San José, Medellin, Thailand, etc.

He has a killer sap story too... Tells the girl he is taking care of a parent with early on set Alzheimer's.

Beats wasting a night at the bar on average girls wanting to drink for free. Game or be gamed as they say.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: What's old is new. Prepagos, sugarbabes etc?

Postby publicduende » September 6th, 2017, 8:47 pm

Very sad.

By the way "prepago" in South America means "prostitute", not necessarily the sugarbabe type.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2999
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: What's old is new. Prepagos, sugarbabes etc?

Postby travelsouth » September 6th, 2017, 9:03 pm

publicduende wrote:Very sad.

By the way "prepago" in South America means "prostitute", not necessarily the sugarbabe type.

I'm well traveled. And that word is a loose translation. The girls asking for a new cell phone get called it just like the street walker. I'd say a gringa sugar babe fits the definition
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Re: What's old is new. Prepagos, sugarbabes etc?

Postby publicduende » September 6th, 2017, 9:04 pm

travelsouth wrote:
publicduende wrote:Very sad.

By the way "prepago" in South America means "prostitute", not necessarily the sugarbabe type.

I'm well traveled. And that word is a loose translation. The girls asking for a new cell phone get called it just like the street walker. I'd say a gringa sugar babe fits the definition


Funny how over here in the Philippines, a girl who asks for "a token of appreciation" from the second or third date (especially when sex is involved) is called...a Filipina :)
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2999
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: What's old is new. Prepagos, sugarbabes etc?

Postby travelsouth » September 6th, 2017, 9:18 pm

publicduende wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
publicduende wrote:Very sad.

By the way "prepago" in South America means "prostitute", not necessarily the sugarbabe type.

I'm well traveled. And that word is a loose translation. The girls asking for a new cell phone get called it just like the street walker. I'd say a gringa sugar babe fits the definition


Funny how over here in the Philippines, a girl who asks for "a token of appreciation" from the second or third date (especially when sex is involved) is called...a Filipina :)

Lol. Well I guess my point is rather than make that trip guys can also buy it here.. And when you factor in flights and hotels it's likely cheaper here
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Re: What's old is new. Prepagos, sugarbabes etc?

Postby publicduende » September 6th, 2017, 9:33 pm

travelsouth wrote:
publicduende wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
publicduende wrote:Very sad.

By the way "prepago" in South America means "prostitute", not necessarily the sugarbabe type.

I'm well traveled. And that word is a loose translation. The girls asking for a new cell phone get called it just like the street walker. I'd say a gringa sugar babe fits the definition


Funny how over here in the Philippines, a girl who asks for "a token of appreciation" from the second or third date (especially when sex is involved) is called...a Filipina :)

Lol. Well I guess my point is rather than make that trip guys can also buy it here.. And when you factor in flights and hotels it's likely cheaper here


Yes, but it's not the same, for me at least. I have enough trouble with girls who pretend to like being with me (in bed or outside), let alone those who will only pretend for one night, and for a "prepago" (cash in advance). Not turned on at all. I'd rather be alone.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2999
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: What's old is new. Prepagos, sugarbabes etc?

Postby MrMan » September 7th, 2017, 11:58 am

This is unethical on so many levels, but shouldn't a 'sugarbabe' refer to some babe whose willing to pay a guy for an arrangement?
MrMan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2001
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: What's old is new. Prepagos, sugarbabes etc?

Postby travelsouth » September 7th, 2017, 6:34 pm

MrMan wrote:This is unethical on so many levels, but shouldn't a 'sugarbabe' refer to some babe whose willing to pay a guy for an arrangement?

Money and relationships have always had their connections.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Re: What's old is new. Prepagos, sugarbabes etc?

Postby travelsouth » September 7th, 2017, 6:37 pm

publicduende wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
publicduende wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
publicduende wrote:Very sad.

By the way "prepago" in South America means "prostitute", not necessarily the sugarbabe type.

I'm well traveled. And that word is a loose translation. The girls asking for a new cell phone get called it just like the street walker. I'd say a gringa sugar babe fits the definition


Funny how over here in the Philippines, a girl who asks for "a token of appreciation" from the second or third date (especially when sex is involved) is called...a Filipina :)

Lol. Well I guess my point is rather than make that trip guys can also buy it here.. And when you factor in flights and hotels it's likely cheaper here


Yes, but it's not the same, for me at least. I have enough trouble with girls who pretend to like being with me (in bed or outside), let alone those who will only pretend for one night, and for a "prepago" (cash in advance). Not turned on at all. I'd rather be alone.

Sure. No matter how awesome a wife is a guy is always going to look at other women. Not all act but some do. Getting a gf off these sites would be stupid... It sounds like more of a side action buffet
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 403
Joined: October 8th, 2013, 6:20 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests