Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Black Women, It’s Time to START Practicing Hypergamy

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Black Women, It’s Time to START Practicing Hypergamy

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » September 15th, 2017, 9:58 pm

chanta76 wrote:Contrarian Expatriate ,
You could say the same about black men.

Say what exactly?

chanta76 wrote:In my life time I met black guys that were just womanizer.

Womanizing is a characteristic of men who CAN womanize. Just because a lot of black men CAN womanize, it does not mean this is a "black" characteristic. The Latin lover or Italian stallion and Western alpha male motifs exist for that very reason.

chanta76 wrote:I worked with one guy that got two different yes black girls pregnant. You can blame all you want on black women but it's usually black men that get black women pregnant and just run after that.

Unless she is raped, ANY woman who gets pregnant is in that condition through her own fault. Women are the gatekeepers of sex and reproduction. They control it 100% but for some reason, only the West denies that fact. So when men complain that other men "got" women pregnant, they are exposing themselves as gynocentric CUCKS.

chanta76 wrote:At the same time I met black guys that go after only white girls and make their goal to f**k as many as they can. It's like how white guys go to Asia and over monger.

That is what men do. Men like to f.ck. Get over it. Girls that let it happen and cry about it later are the people you should be condemning, but again, you are gynocentric.

chanta76 wrote:I met thuggish black guys that were too lazy to better themselves and wanted hand outs.

Yes, but in the USA, non-black guys begging for handouts are the majority. Think Occupy Wall Street and Bernie Sanders crowd.

chanta76 wrote:I also met lots of angry bitter black guys that were always looking for a fight. I also been harass by black men just because I was Asian in the wrong neighborhood.

Yes, single parenting coupled with higher than average testosterone tends to give rise to that. The question is, why were you lacking the common sense to avoid such neighborhoods which are rife with anti-Asian and anti-white fervor. I blame you more than I do them.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Black Women, It’s Time to START Practicing Hypergamy

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » September 17th, 2017, 2:41 pm

chanta76 wrote:http://www.divorcesource.com/blog/interracial-marriage-and-divorce/

If you read the divorce rate among interracial couples. Black men with white women have the highest divorce . Black women married to white men have the lowest .

"Marriages involving a white husband and black wife were substantially less likely to end in divorce than marriage involving a white husband and white wife; the former pairing’s divorce rate was 44 percent less than the latter."


'Marriages including a black husband and white wife were more prone to divorce than those composed of black husbands and black wives. Black male/white female couples also had the highest likelihood of divorce of all white/non-white marriages."


I don't discount the fact that there are allot of ghetto black women but I find (and I mean this not as a racist) I meet ALLOT of ghetto black guys too. The educated black folks that I met were few and far in between. I look trust me. It's like black folks just are more messed up compare to other races.

Some black men like Tommy Sotomayor think it's all black women fault. I think it's black people fault. Both black men and women have to take responsibility. For example. I know a Korean girl that dated a black guy. She got pregnant and last I heard he ran off. She felt betrayed and thinks all black men are disgusting. She is keeping the baby and will raise it herself. She was decent girl but was I guess thought he would love her. Like I said I met allot of black guys that are players and only think about the BBC . No responsibility. Maybe that's why the black community is so messed up. It's not always black women fault.


I have to say that you exhibit the worse characteristics of a blue pill mangina. You rush to the defense of the most horrible, anti-male women on the planet (black American women), and try to equivocate their behavior with that of black men.

I don't know where you live or your basis of knowledge about black men, but it appears to me that you need to get out more. Unlike black women, black men must be viewed with the lens of CLASS. For working class and below, your assessment is spot on. However, Since the 1990s, the black men I come into contact with are PhD professors, attorneys, judges, police chiefs, and high level officials in the various branches of government. The difference is that with middle and upper class black women, most of the same characteristics remain rendering them unmarriable. Don't think that is the case, behold:



The video shows that even high class American black women are delusional and not good marriage material. The proof is in the result, staying unmarried. In my view, marriage is a dupe for men and black men have been hip to the dupe for a couple generations now. White men are just now becoming aware but the heavy pushback from TradCons, Cucks like yourself, and religious nuts confuse white men and cause many to continuously make the mistake of marriage.

To your point about why black men and white women have the highest divorce rate, I take that as a compliment for black men! The marriage dupe no longer has a hold on the smartest young black men. Only the black men who are Cucks like yourself fall prey to that these days. Black American men are among the most Red Pill in the country and they are less willing to endure the slavery and servitude of a wife unlike the majority of white men who typically wait for the women to cash out on them. This is an admirable trait akin to cutting your investment losses early rather than suffering further because you want to justify your sunk costs.

Wake up and take the Red Pill and stop white knighting for black women for it is NOT a good look!
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on September 17th, 2017, 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Black Women, It’s Time to START Practicing Hypergamy

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 17th, 2017, 4:05 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
chanta76 wrote:http://www.divorcesource.com/blog/interracial-marriage-and-divorce/

If you read the divorce rate among interracial couples. Black men with white women have the highest divorce . Black women married to white men have the lowest .

"Marriages involving a white husband and black wife were substantially less likely to end in divorce than marriage involving a white husband and white wife; the former pairing’s divorce rate was 44 percent less than the latter."


'Marriages including a black husband and white wife were more prone to divorce than those composed of black husbands and black wives. Black male/white female couples also had the highest likelihood of divorce of all white/non-white marriages."


I don't discount the fact that there are allot of ghetto black women but I find (and I mean this not as a racist) I meet ALLOT of ghetto black guys too. The educated black folks that I met were few and far in between. I look trust me. It's like black folks just are more messed up compare to other races.

Some black men like Tommy Sotomayor think it's all black women fault. I think it's black people fault. Both black men and women have to take responsibility. For example. I know a Korean girl that dated a black guy. She got pregnant and last I heard he ran off. She felt betrayed and thinks all black men are disgusting. She is keeping the baby and will raise it herself. She was decent girl but was I guess thought he would love her. Like I said I met allot of black guys that are players and only think about the BBC . No responsibility. Maybe that's why the black community is so messed up. It's not always black women fault.

....... Only the black Cucks like yourself fall prey to that these days. Black American men are among the most Red Pill in the country and they are less willing to endure the slavery and servitude of a wife unlike the majority of white men who typically wait for the women to cash out on them. .....
Wake up and take the Red Pill and stop white knighting for black women for it is NOT a good look!

Errrrrrrh, I think that chanta76 is an American guy from an Asian lineage. It's NorthAmericanGuy whom is Black.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2272
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Black Women, It’s Time to START Practicing Hypergamy

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » September 17th, 2017, 5:09 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Errrrrrrh, I think that chanta76 is an American guy from an Asian lineage. It's NorthAmericanGuy whom is Black.

Yes indeed; it makes it all the more bizarre why he is white knighting for black American women. Captains Save a Hoe come in all ethnicity clearly.

I did word that rather poorly. I should have written, "Only the black men who are Cucks like yourself....."

Perhaps I'll edit it.

Thanks.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Black Women, It’s Time to START Practicing Hypergamy

Postby chanta76 » September 17th, 2017, 7:17 pm

Contrarian Expatriate,

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Contrarian Expatriate ,
You could say the same about black men.

Say what exactly?



I agree with you and I'm black. American black men are generally abusive assholess. Far too many of them aspire to be absolutely nothing, many are extremely violent, are cruel, and try to take advantage of people every chance they can get. This is why black neighborhoods are bad and the real reason why people don't want blacks around. Black males constantly victimize each other and anything around them so there is no progress or productivity.

American black males want to do anything and everything other then get a job and stay out of trouble, but wonder why their neighborhoods are a mess, why people don't like them, or why opportunities are closed to them.

For example, on backpage escort section, black men are pretty much blacklisted because they rob girls, rape, or try to force girls into prostitution. Black men will try and do anything they can to a prostitute other then pay, have a good time, and leave so black men get blacklisted. Those black men will then cry racism or anything else but look at themselves and their own poor behavior as to the direct cause to people wanting to exclude them. It's like they can't seem to understand that if you mistreat someone they turn against you and they take no racial pride in setting a good example for their own race.

It's really bad in America with American blacks because the hood/street/gang culture has taken control of everyone. Young black males don't look up to doctors, scientists or prominent influential black people like Obama but look up to dead gangsters, drug dealers, guys doing life in prison, and rappers . For young black males is better to have street credit then have a good credit score and good grades so most don't wind up going anywhere in life other then jail or a fast track route to the cemetery.


You kind of answer that question already. Again I'm not trying to start a flame war or to troll or anything.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Black Women, It’s Time to START Practicing Hypergamy

Postby chanta76 » September 17th, 2017, 8:10 pm

Contrarian Expatriate ,

I'm not defending black women but to make sound like black men have no responsibility in this is not right either. I work in real estate and live in NYC. I manage a property in Flatbush Brooklyn and I also mange properties in neighborhoods that are either predominately white or different race. It's like going to different worlds sometimes between the neighborhoods.


I don't want this to become endlessly flame war because we probably agree more than disagree. But I have a question to you. Do you believe in family? Do you believe that a man should be a father to his kid? or is he cuck if the man tried to be husband and or father.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Black Women, It’s Time to START Practicing Hypergamy

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » September 17th, 2017, 9:20 pm

chanta76 wrote:Contrarian Expatriate,

You could say the same about black men.

The fact is that is a thread examining black women. Your chiming in about black men instantly brands you a white knighting Cuck.

I suggest you go through the list I compiled again. If you are smart, you'll recognize that roughly half of the characteristics I listed DO NOT apply to black men. I've detailed in other threads what black men's pathologies are, but for you and the dolt to simply say with a lazy and feminine, "You can say the same about black men" is pathetic.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Black Women, It’s Time to START Practicing Hypergamy

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » September 17th, 2017, 9:57 pm

chanta76 wrote:Contrarian Expatriate ,

I'm not defending black women but to make sound like black men have no responsibility in this is not right either. I work in real estate and live in NYC. I manage a property in Flatbush Brooklyn and I also mange properties in neighborhoods that are either predominately white or different race. It's like going to different worlds sometimes between the neighborhoods.

This is a thread examining Black Women. Your rush you their defense with the girlish, "Well, black men do that too" was shockingly effeminate cuckishness. Shame!

chanta76 wrote:Do you believe in family?


Anyone who believes in family should certainly be most critical of black women who are the ones to decide to have children out of wedlock which is 100% black women's fault and 100% their prerogative. Cucks, females, and faggots tend to look to men as the culprits when a slutty black whore gets pregnant, but almost every other culture in the world recognizes that it is the depraved and worthless female who is to blame in such a circumstance. That that is not the case with you, is a problem.
One can NEVER make a whore into a housewife.

chanta76 wrote:Do you believe that a man should be a father to his kid?

Any woman selfish and stupid enough to get pregnant and have a child outside of marriage is DEPRIVING her child of a father. Black women get pregnant from men who, foolishly enough, were only interested in having sex with those women. Wanting to have sex does not mean agreeing with being fathers, but the law and the feminist culture places control 100% in the hands of the female. In some cases, black men DO (foolishly) wish to become fathers out of wedlock, but they are later pushed and abused away by the black females who later opt for the state to assume the role of daddy to the child. That is why I believe a fatherless child is that way because of black women, not black men. Your disdain should therefore be directed at the women.

chanta76 wrote:.....Or is he cuck if the man tried to be husband and or father.

Any man of any race who gets a woman pregnant or agrees to marry any woman in an anti-male country like America is not necessarily a cuck, but he is an unmitigated fool for placing himself at such considerable risk of financial and legal ruin in this anti-male system. So a man's being STUPID for trying to be a husband and father in this system, does not render him a cuck. A cuck is someone who does what YOU are doing!

But since you are such the white knight pining to come to the defense and rescue of these poor, innocent, blameless black women, I put it to you this way. Any time you see a violent black male, a lazy black male, a dishonest black male, or a thuggish black male, ask yourself (to borrow the quote from member Renata) WHO WAS IT THAT RAISED THESE BLACK MEN TO BE THIS WAY? If you cannot figure it out, it was usually a single black woman whose honor and defense you are inexplicably white knighting for. :roll:

This is the great flaw in your cucked thinking, misplaced denigration and for that I think you are not worthy of the respect of ANY right thinking man. You are a traitor, a turncoat, and a disgrace to men everywhere by blaming black pathology on black men instead of on black female pathology.

You might want to ask yourself what is at the root of this thinking. Part of it is mass media indoctrination, but it has a particular hold on you unlike I have ever seen before. :x
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Black Women, It’s Time to START Practicing Hypergamy

Postby zboy1 » September 18th, 2017, 7:22 pm

Chanta,

No doubt Black American men have some blame, but Black American woman are the real reason why Black American society is such a mess. I suggest you listen to Tommy Sotamayor and watch some of his videos to see the whole truth. If he wasn't so spot on, he wouldn't be getting death threats and people trying to physically harm him, if he wasn't speaking some truths. ...

No doubt you are justified, my brother, in being angry at Asian American females, and the parallels are indeed similar between Black men and Asian woman. But, the difference is, Black men are sort of 'forced' to date outside, due to Black American females only wanting to date thugs and gangsters instead of good Black men like Contrarian and NorthAmericanGuy. Asian woman tend to date geeky White guys for status, which is an entirely different situation.

As for Black woman and Asian men matching up, I'm all for it, although I would rather have Asian men date Black woman from outside of Western countries, i.e. places like Africa or the Caribbean and avoid the more 'Americanized' Black females. In fact, I'd suggest men avoid American woman of all ethnicities---including Asian American skanks--and date FOBs or woman from outside the country, because the likelihood of divorce skyrockets with marrying an American/Western female.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: Black Women, It’s Time to START Practicing Hypergamy

Postby Adama » September 18th, 2017, 8:26 pm

The governments of the West merely decided to exalt women. They paid women to get rid of the men. Literally, with child support but especially with welfare. With welfare the woman doesn't need a man at all. In fact if she has a man, she can't get welfare. She will need to get child support.

Therefore women can skip out on factoring in whether or not the man will stick around to help support the child. She can simply depend upon welfare. Therefore there is no real screening necessary on any level. In fact, this directly enables women to only go after the worst of the worst of the men. Welfare basically tells women to pursue after evil men who are worth little, even criminals, because the women will get paid for having children if the man earns nothing. Any future calculations are therefore rendered unnecessary.

An added bonus is that women on welfare do not have to work for some reason. They simply can stay home with their children and do nothing. They get to live like queens for free, which is another incentive to have children with men who will have little connection to their children.

These women on welfare then raise a whole community of children for two or three generations who have not had fathers in their lives. Why don't they have fathers? Because the government basically paid women to go out and to have free intercourse with the lowest of men. That's why.

That's why when you go into certain areas there's garbage on the street and litter everywhere. That's why you talk to certain people and they have huge attitude problems and sass. That's why there are high suicide, high homicide rates, high rates of violence, high rates of illiteracy. It's because many of them were raised by unruly women, who taught them no honor, no respect, no self worth, but they do teach negative characteristics that destroy lives and communities.

Then they pump in rap music, which exalts degeneracy, and the love of everything that is criminal and ignorant.

Once a community descends into single motherhood, society is in trouble. Society was not meant to be led by women, but especially not by unruly women.

The sad thing is that all this was known and predicted by Senator Moynahan when they first tried it out.

And even the Soviet Russians reversed many of their anti-family policies when they saw how expensive they are. Not so with the money printing capital of the world, built upon money loaned into existence from nothingness.

People doubt for some reason that Western women are exalted to godhood, but they are. What do you think "entitled" means? It means their egos have risen out of their places unto the heavens. That is pride, and that is why it is so difficult to deal with Western women. They are simply too high above men, and they are free to do evil without question (pride consisting of exalting the ego to godhood and the freedom to the full knowledge and experience of evil). And governments bend over backwards to excuse as much of female evil behavior as possible without it becoming too too obvious what's going on: that their goal is simply to use women to destroy men and society, the same way Satan used Eve to destroy Adam and all of humanity and civilization.

And I do think that many women develop deep voices simply by yelling all the time when they're bossing people around. You can hear the bass in their voices, because they demand to be in control.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5480
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Black Women, It’s Time to START Practicing Hypergamy

Postby Adama » September 18th, 2017, 8:34 pm

chanta76 wrote:Contrarian Expatriate ,

I'm not defending black women but to make sound like black men have no responsibility in this is not right either. I work in real estate and live in NYC. I manage a property in Flatbush Brooklyn and I also mange properties in neighborhoods that are either predominately white or different race. It's like going to different worlds sometimes between the neighborhoods.


I don't want this to become endlessly flame war because we probably agree more than disagree. But I have a question to you. Do you believe in family? Do you believe that a man should be a father to his kid? or is he cuck if the man tried to be husband and or father.


If a woman decides that she is both the woman and the man in the relationship, then what place is there for the man? If you don't believe that, you should know that many women claim that they are not just their children's mother, but their father also. Some women claim they are both the mommy and the daddy. Some women assume both the masculine and feminine role, and society reinforces that.

I also do believe that some women have such murderous rage concealed within them, that you may not see it until it's too late. There is some real hostility in this world, and some women are "wise enough" to save it until they've got you.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5480
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Black Women, It’s Time to START Practicing Hypergamy

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » September 18th, 2017, 8:40 pm

Adama wrote:The governments of the West merely decided to exalt women. They paid women to get rid of the men. Literally, with child support but especially with welfare. With welfare the woman doesn't need a man at all. In fact if she has a man, she can't get welfare. She will need to get child support.

Therefore women can skip out on factoring in whether or not the man will stick around to help support the child. She can simply depend upon welfare. Therefore there is no real screening necessary on any level. In fact, this directly enables women to only go after the worst of the worst of the men. Welfare basically tells women to pursue after evil men who are worth little, even criminals, because the women will get paid for having children if the man earns nothing. Any future calculations are therefore rendered unnecessary.

An added bonus is that women on welfare do not have to work for some reason. They simply can stay home with their children and do nothing. They get to live like queens for free, which is another incentive to have children with men who will have little connection to their children.

These women on welfare then raise a whole community of children for two or three generations who have not had fathers in their lives. Why don't they have fathers? Because the government basically paid women to go out and to have free intercourse with the lowest of men. That's why.

That's why when you go into certain areas there's garbage on the street and litter everywhere. That's why you talk to certain people and they have huge attitude problems and sass. That's why there are high suicide, high homicide rates, high rates of violence, high rates of illiteracy. It's because many of them were raised by unruly women, who taught them no honor, no respect, no self worth, but they do teach negative characteristics that destroy lives and communities.

Then they pump in rap music, which exalts degeneracy, and the love of everything that is criminal and ignorant.

Once a community descends into single motherhood, society is in trouble. Society was not meant to be led by women, but especially not by unruly women.

The sad thing is that all this was known and predicted by Senator Moynahan when they first tried it out.

And even the Soviet Russians reversed many of their anti-family policies when they saw how expensive they are. Not so with the money printing capital of the world, built upon money loaned into existence from nothingness.

People doubt for some reason that Western women are exalted to godhood, but they are. What do you think "entitled" means? It means their egos have risen out of their places unto the heavens. That is pride, and that is why it is so difficult to deal with Western women. They are simply too high above men, and they are free to do evil without question (pride consisting of exalting the ego to godhood and the freedom to the full knowledge and experience of evil). And governments bend over backwards to excuse as much of female evil behavior as possible without it becoming too too obvious what's going on: that their goal is simply to use women to destroy men and society, the same way Satan used Eve to destroy Adam and all of humanity and civilization.

And I do think that many women develop deep voices simply by yelling all the time when they're bossing people around. You can hear the bass in their voices, because they demand to be in control.


Now there is some hard-hitting real-talk going on in that there post! Could not agree more....

Black women cannot fathom HOW to be hypergamous when they have the delusion of already occupying the higher status vis a vis men. A female of royalty could never bring herself to seek out a higher status male commoner. In her mind, such does not exist and this is why black women have difficulty being hypergamous.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Black Women, It’s Time to START Practicing Hypergamy

Postby Adama » September 18th, 2017, 8:53 pm

The key to destroying society is to destroy women first. Get the women, then the children are automatically ruined, and men will follow. All you have to do to destroy society is to give it over to women to control it. Rule by women is not good because then society becomes all about exalting all women, instead of on progress and life.

Men have been protecting women for thousands of years, and civilization worked fine. In other words, men were meant to run families, just as God ordained.

But society is ran by Satan's minions. They want the opposite of God's will. They want the woman in control. They want chaos. And they call the chaos equality and female liberation, when it is just evil manifesting itself openly for all to see.

This is also proof of how they put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. They have convinced all the modern people (liberals, etc) that this way of living is the ideal, and that our fathers and ancestors were all pigs. Yet they never stop to think how our ancestors and those traditions got us this far, because it worked. And obviously this female domination of society and families does not work.

Satan deceived Eve, saying that if she pursued after evil that she would become a god. That is what governments are essentially doing with women: offering women an exalted status for working evil against men. Because who are they exalting themselves against, if not men and husbands?
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5480
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Black Women, It’s Time to START Practicing Hypergamy

Postby Adama » September 18th, 2017, 9:22 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:


As far as I can tell, there are many men who love women who make money. So out earning men is not necessarily the issue. It is much more likely that some women have a problem with submitting to a man. That's number one. Some of them will never submit. Also, some may have some unrealistic requirements.

When I go to Central Park though, I always see at least two interracial couples which consist of older white men and older black women. So it looks like things are finally starting to pick up for black women, if any of these statistics are to be believed. Not that I really care, but I do notice these things.

And I'm sure a black woman could always fly off the Belgium or Switzerland to find a man who's aching for a black woman.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5480
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Black Women, It’s Time to START Practicing Hypergamy

Postby Ralph in Miami » September 19th, 2017, 12:14 am

Women are pawns and many are mentally ill. Men have their share of mentally ill as well. That said Women by themselves don't run anything. Its the International Jewish, Freemasonic and Vatican banking cabal. Without that, the evils of the world would dissapear because they finance and control all organizations, discourse.
User avatar
Ralph in Miami
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: September 2nd, 2017, 2:24 am
Location: Miami, Florida

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests