30-something American Women and their Warped Standards

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Re: 30-something American Women and their Warped Standards

Post by fightforlove »

I've been working match.com for several weeks now, messaged 150+ profiles, several terse/luke warm responses, 1 phone number flake, 0 dates. I'm 36, youthful, handsome, in-shape, no kids, have very good photos, creative/engaging profile write-up, targeting women 23-36. Started with the women who were viewing my profile and sending the more personalized/genuine message style like OP for the first 40 women I contacted, 0 responses. Started searches and switched to my cut-and-paste 3 sentence curious travel question that got me dates with girls when I was on match.com in 2014, and started at least getting some terse/luke warm responses, a couple of warmer responses, but they flaked after I told them we should meet and send me their number.

A few observations:

-the quality on match.com has noticeably declined since I was last single and looking in the USA 3 years ago. Most of the women in my age group are single/divorced moms with attitudes (like the one I linked to), and tragic fatties/fuglies. Match.com used to have more quality/young professional women, but even the 20-somethings are disturbingly closer now to the quality of OKC/POF.
-A lot more p4p bots on match.com, almost worse that Tinder was in my area last winter.
-Approximately 40% of profiles messaged do not view me/read their message. Do I still need a bigger sample size?
-women are way more flakey. As mentioned, I landed dates with women in 2014 with the same opener I'm using now. The girls who have responded are viewing my profile after I ask for the number and still flaking.
-I'm more likely to get a response from women w/out kids like myself than the divorced/single moms.
-the cut-and-paste opener at least gets responses!! Writing more original/engaging messages got me nothing. I guess when you're living in an era where women online don't take things seriously, the less serious messaging style is what they're more attracted to?? :lol:
AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by AkitaMan »

I'm not registered on Match.com, so I can't see the profile. Going by what the original post says, I don't see anything wrong with her wanting a mate in her age range. It's not like one of those who demands a 6'5" billionaire and no prenup.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

I agree.

I dont get all the bashing. It something that is over exploded on this forum to the point that it seems they just hate women.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Boxman wrote:I’m not sure if this example qualifies, but so many American women are indeed completely dillusional. I know a girl at work that’s really big boned and overweight, just basically a big girl with no sex appeal of any kind. I watched her reject two nice guys over the past couple of years, dudes she should have happy to “settle” for (they were both objectively way better looking than her, certainly).

The other day she was complaining about being alone this Christmas. It’s rediculous.
Reminds me of the women in my area but slightly different. The women where I live are actually fairly attractive, but they're so cold, rude, and unfriendly towards males. They won't small talk with you or anything unless they are forced but yet they wonder why they're single, or wonder why they're stuck being single mothers.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The USA is a special place where, if you give a woman a compliment or if you express interest in a woman or women in general, even without being a sexual predator, you're in danger of being called a pervert by some women.

Pervert is a term that should be reserved for predators and homosexuals, in my humble opinion anyway. When a woman insults a normal man for finding a woman or women attractive, when he has not shown signs of being a predator, it is basically discouraging heterosexual preferences on the part of the man (because he's not a person but a thing before the false gods).

And many of these same women have homosexual friends that they love. Yet if you are a man and you're heterosexual and expressing interest in women, you risk being labeled a creep, a predator, a loser, or some other unworthy title that implies you're evil (when it is them doing the labeling who're the evil ones).

I am not talking about the socially awkward either. I am just talking about expressing normal interest in women will often be classified by "heterosexual" women as that man having crossed a line into abnormal behavior, and that it also means that he should be shunned from society (shame).

But be an open homosexual? Whatever criminal social behavior you're up to will be excused by many women who are on team evil. They will defend homosexuals vigorously.

Many American women are like this, and when I was younger, I believed many of their lies: that I was unworthy of this or that, because of some certain characteristic which they found fault within me for. Now I realize that these women are the social criminals, using suggestion and beguilement on the hearts of the simple-minded, to trick them into turning their reality upside down in order to ruin that person's life (resulting in decreased self esteem, feelings of unworthiness and self doubt, lack of confidence, and confusion as to the true nature of reality). This is evil.

Women have far too much power in the USA. I don't mean politically. I mean too much gravity is given to them, especially since the evil ones are the most vocal and take advantage of this power imbalance. They are too big for their pants.
AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by AkitaMan »

Adama wrote:The USA is a special place where, if you give a woman a compliment or if you express interest in a woman or women in general, even without being a sexual predator, you're in danger of being called a pervert by some women.
It doesn't matter to me, because I simply don't offer compliments anymore to women in the US. It's like working in an office where backstabbing is common. You soon learn to keep it strictly business and avoid any potential for misinterpretation.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

AkitaMan wrote:
Adama wrote:The USA is a special place where, if you give a woman a compliment or if you express interest in a woman or women in general, even without being a sexual predator, you're in danger of being called a pervert by some women.
It doesn't matter to me, because I simply don't offer compliments anymore to women in the US. It's like working in an office where backstabbing is common. You soon learn to keep it strictly business and avoid any potential for misinterpretation.
That's what I am saying. The USA is a deep, narrow pit for men: no freedom of movement, no grace, no liberty. It is just confinement, and your every word will be scrutinized to see if they can find a reason to condemn your soul. Most American men have no concept of how their honor, glory and life of abundance have been torn to shreds by female empowerment.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

30-something American Women can have all the Warped Standards they want!
The Simps Cucks and Manginas have taken over America!
A never ending supply!
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The problem can be defined as Lindy West Disease, here is an MRI of a poor unfortunate victim,
the deleterious effect of this infection are clearly seen.

Poor souls often present with impulsive suicidal gluttony. It is a common issue with those infected by Lindy West Disease.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMJS2k_vBY0[/youtube]

Morbid obesity is no fun and a serious life destroying issue, authoritarian fat acceptance pushed by mainstream media is very cruel. Radical change is needed from this status quo.

Zoe Quinn is an example too. An analog can be found in the animal kingdom known as aposematism. Often highly venomous animals present bright colors as a warning, feminist like Zoe Quinn are doing the same thing. See the Candace Owens story to understand Zoe Quinn

This is a Vice story about Zoe Quinn. Zoe Quinn says "I'm a fxcking train wreak".
Remember the second law about SJW's
SJW's always project
So what Zoe Quinn is saying (projecting) I want to make your life a literal train wreak, just think of it like someone tossing 50 pounds of C4 into your pad and setting it off, literally. This is no exaggeration to the damage an SJW will do. If you critically listen to what she says, its making guys present themselves in a socially self-destructing manner, that is the game if you want to call it that. Its not coding a playable game. She is not a game maker by any normal measure.

Because such a large fraction of American women are like this, if you want a stable family you must be open to the rational option of a foreign born woman. Modernity makes logistics of this choice very doable.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofJzavEH12A[/youtube]
משה בן יצחק
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Jonny Law wrote:
October 16th, 2017, 9:55 am
30-something American Women can have all the Warped Standards they want!
The Simps Cucks and Manginas have taken over America!
A never ending supply!
Exactly, and these guys continue to validate these women and give them get-out-of-jail-free cards.