Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Banned from TheRightStuff forum

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Banned from TheRightStuff forum

Postby Cornfed » September 25th, 2017, 8:40 am

Just as people on the Daily Stormer forum last year reasoned that since I didn’t support the Jewish establishment program of feminism I must be a Jew, so people on the TRS forum reason that because I don’t like the ZOG’s hired goons (who incidentally recently betrayed and assaulted lots of them at Charlottesville) that I must be one of the ZOG’s hired goons. Makes perfect sense, right? I mean, what other explanation could there possibly be? No wonder the white race is f***ed.

https://forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/60708/lets-agree-to-hate-the-cops
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Banned from TheRightStuff forum

Postby Moretorque » September 25th, 2017, 10:17 pm

Everything is a$$ backwards, I have about given up so the Marxist win I guess......
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Wrong Stuff

Postby Master » September 27th, 2017, 6:41 am

Should I take out the list of sites I've been banned from?

Most of the time is for the stupidest silliest reasons. Yet they allow degenerate fagots to roam their shit. They must suck the mods cock!

I take my bans as a Badge of honor!
Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

Master
Freshman Poster

Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Postby Man With a Plan » September 27th, 2017, 4:09 pm

Being banned from a racist forum while you subscribe to their views says a lot about you.
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

Your ego is not your amigo.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » September 28th, 2017, 5:59 am

Man With a Plan wrote:Being banned from a racist forum while you subscribe to their views says a lot about you.

Yeah, it says that I am the real thing whereas they are a bunch of infiltrators and LARPing faggots. R.I.P. the white race - you had a good run.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Nailer » September 30th, 2017, 9:57 pm

The police are only a tool. You don't want a police force filled with intelligent individuals who carefully weigh the morality of every order.

Generally speaking, police are on the side of good more often than not. Bad rulers tend to do things under the table because enforcing an evil law tends to piss off the population and make them rebel.

Infiltration of various political movements by government operatives who encourage violence is a very real thing that happens, so you have only yourself to blame for your stupidity.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » September 30th, 2017, 10:34 pm

Nailer wrote:The police are only a tool. You don't want a police force filled with intelligent individuals who carefully weigh the morality of every order.

You would want men enforcing the law without fear or favor and respecting the basic structure of society that they themselves hypocritically claim to support. As to the traitors of today, may they and their families all be executed.
Last edited by Cornfed on September 30th, 2017, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Nailer » September 30th, 2017, 10:38 pm

Well the problem is we are 50 years too late. You can either give up or work with what you have.

This is probably a natural cycle of history and it does not make sense to waste your life trying to stop the tide, so just go somewhere else.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » September 30th, 2017, 10:53 pm

Nailer wrote:Well the problem is we are 50 years too late. You can either give up or work with what you have.

This is probably a natural cycle of history and it does not make sense to waste your life trying to stop the tide, so just go somewhere else.

That is the most defeatist post I've ever read. It may be right, but still defeatist.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions