Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Decadence of U.S. #gonefullretard #ForTheD*ckP*ssyChalle

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

The Decadence of U.S. #gonefullretard #ForTheD*ckP*ssyChalle

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 29th, 2017, 10:45 pm

I understand Regina Hall doing it; she's ratchet as f**k anyway.
Sanaa Lathan did it and now she sports a baldie?!? Watch this malarkey fuckery will ya!!!!
Gabrielle Union did it too. Wow. Black American women aren't sh*t because
as celebrities, they still allow the trash of their community to be egalitarian to their morals.
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on September 29th, 2017, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: The Decadence of U.S. #gonefullretard #ForTheD*ckP*ssyCh

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 29th, 2017, 10:56 pm

Hey guys. Do you guys want me to make the anti-feminist version of this song? I got the instrumental.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Re: The Decadence of U.S. #gonefullretard #ForTheD*ckP*ssyCh

Postby Nailer » September 30th, 2017, 9:48 pm

I do not know who any of these people are. They are celebrities? They look like homeless crackheads.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions