Economic forces making men less appealing

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Economic forces making men less appealing

Post by TD-40 »

I sure wish I could post a link to the article but the software won't let me...

As manufacturing jobs are lost there is a loss in fertility and marriages.
NEW YORK (CNN) — If it seems like the number of complaints from your female friends about not being able to find a man is growing, we may finally know why.

Somewhere between 1979 and 2008, Americans decided it was much less worth it to get hitched: the share of 25 to 39-year-old women who were currently married fell 10 percent among those with college degrees, 15 percent for those with some college, and a full 20 percent for women with a high school education or less.

This great American marriage decline — a drop from 72 percent of U.S. adults being wed in 1960 to half in 2014 — is usually chalked up to gains in women's rights, the normalization of divorce, and the like.

But it also has a lot to do with men. Namely, economic forces are making them less appealing partners, and it ties into everything from China to opioids.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Economic forces making men less appealing

Post by Cornfed »

Or to put in another way, females are now married to the government.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Cornfed wrote:Or to put in another way, females are now married to the government.
It's not just welfare. Every make-work position in academia and government = married to the government. Every HR position and "good office job" = married to the government, since the corporations are the governing body of the land.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

You now have millions of women in America asking, "Where are all the good men?" Which really means, where are all the men who have good paying jobs?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Nailer wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Or to put in another way, females are now married to the government.
It's not just welfare. Every make-work position in academia and government = married to the government. Every HR position and "good office job" = married to the government, since the corporations are the governing body of the land.
Yes, the ZOG consciously outbids other suitors for females on a case by case basis.