Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Could the Earth be FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by HouseMD » September 30th, 2017, 3:33 pm

Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:There is one modern saying that actually holds true: haters going to hate.

I have done nothing wrong. Yet they proceed to speak against me as if I were a criminal.
We speak against you in the hopes that what few lurkers this sure has do not end up wrapped up in your literal stupidity.

Are you not the one that advises men to go to bed with married women if they are willing, because, "there is no difference between a married slut and a single one"?
What a wonderful ad hominem you've built yourself, wallow within it and be proud.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Adama » September 30th, 2017, 5:00 pm

I would not boast of being intelligent at all, if I were among those who advise men to commit adultery. Anyone who does that is opposing Christ. And I also would not follow the advice of anyone who recommends going with married women because someone is going to sleep with her anyway.

And if someone has said this and yet deflects or denies it, then what is he doing?

These people are adversaries against truth and righteousness, yet they think they are wise and men of justice (protecting the innocent), when they are blatantly working against peace, truth and righteousness.

They bring with them contention, shame, and discord. Yet they think somehow that their words portray them as excellent, upright wise men.

All of you opponents just need to make your own hater thread and be gone.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by HouseMD » September 30th, 2017, 5:06 pm

Adama wrote:I would not boast of being intelligent at all, if I were among those who advise men to commit adultery. Anyone who does that is opposing Christ. And I also would not follow the advice of anyone who recommends going with married women because someone is going to sleep with her anyway.

And if someone has said this and yet deflects or denies it, then what is he doing?

These people are adversaries against truth and righteousness, yet they think they are wise and men of justice (protecting the innocent), when they are blatantly working against peace, truth and righteousness.

They bring with them contention, shame, and discord. Yet they think somehow that their words portray them as excellent, upright wise men.

All of you opponents just need to make your own hater thread and be gone.
Oh look, a pile of ad hominem. Shocking. Because your beliefs cannot be defended, so you must attack those that challenge them.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Adama » September 30th, 2017, 5:34 pm

Just hurl insults, deflect, disrupt, misdirect, evade. I get it.

Things were going well before these interrupters interjected with the logic of their lambasting. Then they have the nerve to join in together. And when you tell them to stop, they call you stupid. And then when you advise them to stop by telling them they're in no place to hurl accusations, they feign innocence and victimhood and the higher ground. DARVO: Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender

This is criminal activity of gross deception, spite, and mischief.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2227
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by gsjackson » September 30th, 2017, 5:41 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:I would not boast of being intelligent at all, if I were among those who advise men to commit adultery. Anyone who does that is opposing Christ. And I also would not follow the advice of anyone who recommends going with married women because someone is going to sleep with her anyway.

And if someone has said this and yet deflects or denies it, then what is he doing?

These people are adversaries against truth and righteousness, yet they think they are wise and men of justice (protecting the innocent), when they are blatantly working against peace, truth and righteousness.

They bring with them contention, shame, and discord. Yet they think somehow that their words portray them as excellent, upright wise men.

All of you opponents just need to make your own hater thread and be gone.
Oh look, a pile of ad hominem. Shocking. Because your beliefs cannot be defended, so you must attack those that challenge them.
Ad hominem??? Seriously? You come on a thread full of substantive arguments bringing nothing and calling people stupid, and you've got the nerve to accuse someone else of ad hominem attacks?

Let me elaborate on my own ad hominem attack against you, the implication of which is that you have nothing to offer anyone searching for truth. I believe you have suicidal tendencies because you are in a bullshit profession that is still running on the dying fumes of some antibiotics and a few successful surgical procedures. A profession in which the death rate goes down when doctors go on strike. A profession that is at least 80 percent fraudulent, because it has an incorrect materialistic model of human life. In a few decades the current pharma-centered regime of medicine will probably be held in lower esteem than 18th century bloodletting and leeches. If you want to stay alive, stay away from it as much as possible.

On some level you know this, and you know that the intellectual skill you have developed of regurgitating what is in your textbooks is inadequate to the challenges of life, and that the little world of credentialism you have taken your meaning and purpose from is a snare and a delusion.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by HouseMD » September 30th, 2017, 5:57 pm

gsjackson wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:I would not boast of being intelligent at all, if I were among those who advise men to commit adultery. Anyone who does that is opposing Christ. And I also would not follow the advice of anyone who recommends going with married women because someone is going to sleep with her anyway.

And if someone has said this and yet deflects or denies it, then what is he doing?

These people are adversaries against truth and righteousness, yet they think they are wise and men of justice (protecting the innocent), when they are blatantly working against peace, truth and righteousness.

They bring with them contention, shame, and discord. Yet they think somehow that their words portray them as excellent, upright wise men.

All of you opponents just need to make your own hater thread and be gone.
Oh look, a pile of ad hominem. Shocking. Because your beliefs cannot be defended, so you must attack those that challenge them.
Ad hominem??? Seriously? You come on a thread full of substantive arguments bringing nothing and calling people stupid, and you've got the nerve to accuse someone else of ad hominem attacks?

Let me elaborate on my own ad hominem attack against you, the implication of which is that you have nothing to offer anyone searching for truth. I believe you have suicidal tendencies because you are in a bullshit profession that is still running on the dying fumes of some antibiotics and a few successful surgical procedures. A profession in which the death rate goes down when doctors go on strike. A profession that is at least 80 percent fraudulent, because it has an incorrect materialistic model of human life. In a few decades the current pharma-centered regime of medicine will probably be held in lower esteem than 18th century bloodletting and leeches. If you want to stay alive, stay away from it as much as possible.

On some level you know this, and you know that the intellectual skill you have developed of regurgitating what is in your textbooks is inadequate to the challenges of life, and that the little world of credentialism you have taken your meaning and purpose from is a snare and a delusion.
My suicidality predates my profession, and has a strong genetic component- we're just one of those families that would be completely invincible so long as we weren't killing ourselves lol. And you speak to medicine as if you have any idea how I practice or what field I am in. I'm the guy who is rewriting the books, not some common physician that does as he is told. Medicine has objectively lengthened lifespans, however, as one can easily see the difference in life expectancy between countries with modern medicine versus those without.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Adama » September 30th, 2017, 9:12 pm

The knowledge of the truth is what grants freedom and liberty. Satan has come to kill, and to steal and to destroy. That is glory, life and life and abundance will be destroyed by Satan and his workers, through deceptions. Deception takes away life and liberty and puts people in darkness and takes away life; to live in darkness is death itself because of the lack of good things the person misses out on.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by HouseMD » September 30th, 2017, 9:40 pm

Adama wrote:The knowledge of the truth is what grants freedom and liberty. Satan has come to kill, and to steal and to destroy. That is glory, life and life and abundance will be destroyed by Satan and his workers, through deceptions. Deception takes away life and liberty and puts people in darkness and takes away life; to live in darkness is death itself because of the lack of good things the person misses out on.
Then if you find out you are wrong, you have become the deceiver and the tool of Satan. So you are, by your own measure, risking your soul on an easily disproven claim that is never stated in the Bible.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 417
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

The earth is flat

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » October 1st, 2017, 4:32 am

The Freemason Jewish Illuminati are the ones who originally created the idea that the earth is round and is floating through space. Take a look at these pictures. All of the original proponents of the round earth theory were FREEMASONS, including Copernicus, Galileo, Newton, Pythagoras, etc. NASA is lying to us all and is also a Freemasonic Jewish creation. Finally I will be posting pictures that show how the horizon never curves, which proves the earth is NOT round but FLAT!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Adama » October 1st, 2017, 1:26 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:The Freemason Jewish Illuminati are the ones who originally created the idea that the earth is round and is floating through space. Take a look at these pictures. All of the original proponents of the round earth theory were FREEMASONS, including Copernicus, Galileo, Newton, Pythagoras, etc. NASA is lying to us all and is also a Freemasonic Jewish creation. Finally I will be posting pictures that show how the horizon never curves, which proves the earth is NOT round but FLAT!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by HouseMD » October 1st, 2017, 1:36 pm

Adama wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:The Freemason Jewish Illuminati are the ones who originally created the idea that the earth is round and is floating through space. Take a look at these pictures. All of the original proponents of the round earth theory were FREEMASONS, including Copernicus, Galileo, Newton, Pythagoras, etc. NASA is lying to us all and is also a Freemasonic Jewish creation. Finally I will be posting pictures that show how the horizon never curves, which proves the earth is NOT round but FLAT!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

It isn't my job to disprove each of your memes one by one. If you actually cared about the issue you'd get yourself a decent telescope and sort looking at the planets and stars you define belief in and do experiments to determine the true nature of our world, such as photographing the ISS. The mason picture is hilarious- the square and compass are literally the tools of cartography, in ancient times there was no way to make a map without them. That they are in a picture of a man doing his work shouldn't be surprising, given the nature of their work. As to horizon lines, spend some time with a telescope at see, watch other ships approach- their tips always come up before their bottoms. Now, as to the curvature, you need a cloud-free horizon and greater than 60 degrees of view. Easy enough to see from the cockpit of an airplane of you get your pilot's license. So go do something with your life instead of being an ignorant peddler of lies doing the work of Satan, as you claim such little to be.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by HouseMD » October 1st, 2017, 1:36 pm

Adama wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:The Freemason Jewish Illuminati are the ones who originally created the idea that the earth is round and is floating through space. Take a look at these pictures. All of the original proponents of the round earth theory were FREEMASONS, including Copernicus, Galileo, Newton, Pythagoras, etc. NASA is lying to us all and is also a Freemasonic Jewish creation. Finally I will be posting pictures that show how the horizon never curves, which proves the earth is NOT round but FLAT!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Oh, and as to birds flying, it's lift, it's a pretty basic principle. Earth has an atmosphere with density, and basically by redirecting a stream of that atmosphere you can overcome gravity, but it takes work, hence rockets requiring so much damn fuel.
Last edited by HouseMD on October 1st, 2017, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Adama » October 1st, 2017, 1:38 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:The knowledge of the truth is what grants freedom and liberty. Satan has come to kill, and to steal and to destroy. That is glory, life and life and abundance will be destroyed by Satan and his workers, through deceptions. Deception takes away life and liberty and puts people in darkness and takes away life; to live in darkness is death itself because of the lack of good things the person misses out on.
Then if you find out you are wrong, you have become the deceiver and the tool of Satan. So you are, by your own measure, risking your soul on an easily disproven claim that is never stated in the Bible.
Actually flat earth verses are all over the Bible, it's just that people either disregard the Bible or don't understand it. The Bible talks about the foundations of the earth, the pillars of the earth, that the earth is fixed and cannot be moved, that the earth rests upon nothing, that hell is beneath our feet, that there is a dome called the firmament, that the sun is on a circuit inside the firmament, that the moon has her own light, that the stars are in the firmament and are made for beauty and discernment of times of the year and seasons.

God never mentions Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Mercury, Pluto or any other "planet." God never says the earth is circling the sun. He never says there are other suns or other planets. The Bible says He created the heavens and the earth. There is no outer space. Heaven is the sky, and third heaven is where God's Throne is. He never said He created other planets, neither with life or without life. And there is no mention of the universe or galaxies or solar systems.

Also, people should not listen to ungodly people. Following the advice of the ungodly is the wrong way to go. For example, an ungodly person might be one who is in favor of men sleeping with married women, or one who recommends upgrading women from one sexual relationship to another simply because a time period of two years have gone by. These people are walking against God. I would not listen to them.

Also, I wouldn't listen to anyone whose mouth is full of scorn and insults, as per Psalm chapter one verse one. That's all you need to know about who to avoid and who not to listen to.

Anyone brazenly recommending that men break key commandments of God (such as not touching your neighbors wife), should be ignored. These people are on the crooked path. And those crimes which they recommend specifically will condemn the souls of those who follow it, because those sins are worthy of death, and if the person's body doesn't get destroyed, trust that their soul is reserved for destruction at the end.

As for generational curses, King David committed murder and adultery, and because of that his family had the glory of a large portion of their kingdom stripped from them, and they have perpetual problems and war. Also his daughter got raped and never had a husband, and some of his sons died young. He also had at least one son turn against him. And after David committed these crimes, God said to him that by breaking those commandments that it means he despised God. As for all those who hate God, their families can suffer for four generations. Job 21 and Psalm 109 also speak to generational curses, how the sins of the parents affect children. Too bad for many who've forsaken the law, and possibly too late too. Every man's judgment comes from the Lord.
Last edited by Adama on October 1st, 2017, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by HouseMD » October 1st, 2017, 1:46 pm

Adama wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:The knowledge of the truth is what grants freedom and liberty. Satan has come to kill, and to steal and to destroy. That is glory, life and life and abundance will be destroyed by Satan and his workers, through deceptions. Deception takes away life and liberty and puts people in darkness and takes away life; to live in darkness is death itself because of the lack of good things the person misses out on.
Then if you find out you are wrong, you have become the deceiver and the tool of Satan. So you are, by your own measure, risking your soul on an easily disproven claim that is never stated in the Bible.
Actually flat earth verses are all over the Bible, it's just that people either disregard the Bible or don't understand it. The Bible talks about the foundations of the earth, the pillars of the earth, that the earth is fixed and cannot be moved, that the earth rests upon nothing, that hell is beneath our feet, that there is a dome called the firmament, that the sun is on a circuit inside the firmament, that the moon has her own light, that the stars are in the firmament and are made for beauty and discernment of times of the year and seasons.

God never mentions Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Mercury, Pluto or any other "planet." God never says the earth is circling the sun. He never says there are other suns or other planets.

Also, people should not listen to ungodly people. Following the advice of the ungodly is the wrong way to go. For example, an ungodly person might be one who is in favor of men sleeping with married women, or one who recommends upgrading women from one sexual relationship to another simply because a time period of two years have gone by. These people are walking against God. I would not listen to them.

Also, I wouldn't listen to anyone whose mouth is full of scorn and insults, as per Psalm chapter one verse one. That's all you need to know about who to avoid and who not to listen to.

Anyone brazenly recommending that men break key commandments of God (such as not touching your neighbors wife), should be ignored. These people are on the crooked path. And those crimes which they recommend specifically will condemn the souls of those who follow it, because those sins are worthy of death, and if the person's body doesn't get destroyed, trust that their soul is reserved for destruction at the end.

As for generational curses, King David committed murder and adultery, and because of that his family had the glory of a large portion of their kingdom stripped from them, and they have perpetual problems and war. Also his daughter got raped and never had a husband, and some of his sons died young. He also had at least one son turn against him. And after David committed these crimes, God said to him that by breaking those commandments that it means he despised God. As for all those who hate God, their families can suffer for four generations. Job 21 and Psalm 109 also speak to generational curses, how the sins of the parents affect children. Too bad for those who've forsaken the law, and probably too late too. Every man's judgment comes from the Lord.
You can literally use a telescope and see the planets for yourself. The Bible doesn't mention a whole lot of things. Oh, there is no platypus in the Bible, they must not be real! Electricity isn't in the Bible, it is clearly illuminati tricks! Guns aren't in the Bible, clearly they must be tools of Satan! Bacteria isn't in the Bible, so clearly they aren't real and microscopes are made of lies!

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: The Earth is FLAT and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Post by Adama » October 1st, 2017, 1:50 pm

People for some reason think that the round things they see in their telescope must be spherical and not just stars that wander. Some people are rejected from the truth.

The Greeks and Romans also made much of these stars, ascribing false characteristics to them, to the point where they become gods.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Conspiracies, Mysteries, Paranormal”