Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why I write

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2399
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Why I write

Post by fschmidt » October 2nd, 2017, 5:57 am

Why do I write when virtually everyone is too stupid to understand what I am saying? As I pointed out roughly 99.9999999% of humanity are morons. For the mathematically disabled, that means 7 or 8 non-morons alive today, which I think is about right.

The answer is that these days I mostly write for future generations. The current level of human stupidity will either lead to human extinction, in which case it doesn't matter much what I do, or natural selection will re-impose itself and human intelligence will gradually return over the generations.

My purpose in life is to find a path in which intelligent moral people can survive across generations. I am still working out the details of the path, but I will continue publishing (on the internet) what I find. I am not proselytizing, I have no interest in providing a path for morons. (I leave that to Islam.) My interest is just to publish my findings and hope that intelligent people in the future find what I wrote.

gsjackson
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1943
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Why I write

Post by gsjackson » October 2nd, 2017, 7:28 am

We all have our crosses to bear. Oops, sorry, wrong metaphor. In any case, I don't see what's so hard to understand about the point you make over and over and over again --- that religion makes people behave better if it's strong enough medicine that they actually believe. Do you imagine that your brilliance that is so elusive for all the nitwits lies in the fact that you don't actually believe in any of the religions but can see their usefulness as a principle of social organization? Well, it's been done before, by Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, and probably a couple million others.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5911
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Why I write

Post by Cornfed » October 2nd, 2017, 7:49 am

fschmidt wrote:Why do I write when virtually everyone is too stupid to understand what I am saying? As I pointed out roughly 99.9999999% of humanity are morons. For the mathematically disabled, that means 7 or 8 non-morons alive today, which I think is about right.

The answer is that these days I mostly write for future generations. The current level of human stupidity will either lead to human extinction, in which case it doesn't matter much what I do, or natural selection will re-impose itself and human intelligence will gradually return over the generations.

My purpose in life is to find a path in which intelligent moral people can survive across generations. I am still working out the details of the path, but I will continue publishing (on the internet) what I find. I am not proselytizing, I have no interest in providing a path for morons. (I leave that to Islam.) My interest is just to publish my findings and hope that intelligent people in the future find what I wrote.
A lot of my posts are similar in that I am trying to re-educate people on what a normal society is like. We have had a society that is so dysfunctional for so long that people genuinely don’t know what normal is. I am trying to tell them, and the message is not popular. I am also hoping that normality can be re-established within my lifetime, but if not then so be it. As to there being only a few non-morons in the world, we know each other and by your standards I am probably not one of the few non-morons, but might I not be one of the few hundred semi-morons lol?

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why I write

Post by MarcosZeitola » October 2nd, 2017, 10:54 am

fschmidt wrote:Why do I write when virtually everyone is too stupid to understand what I am saying? As I pointed out roughly 99.9999999% of humanity are morons. For the mathematically disabled, that means 7 or 8 non-morons alive today, which I think is about right.
Did you ever encounter non-morons, either in real life or online? Because it seems with these numbers, the odds are against you.

How do you classify your own family on the scale or moronity?

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2399
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Why I write

Post by fschmidt » October 2nd, 2017, 6:41 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Did you ever encounter non-morons, either in real life or online? Because it seems with these numbers, the odds are against you.

How do you classify your own family on the scale or moronity?
I encountered a few non-morons. Of the 2 most intelligent men I knew, one killed himself and the other went insane. So they are not around today. Asking about my family isn't a fair question, but I will say that women don't really fit on this scale since they aren't capable of real intelligence, and men can't really be judged until they are at least 25 or 30 and have enough experience from which to draw conclusions.

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2697
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Why I write

Post by Yohan » October 2nd, 2017, 7:16 pm

fschmidt wrote: I encountered a few non-morons. Of the 2 most intelligent men I knew, one killed himself and the other went insane.
To consider people who kill themselves or are ending up in a secure mental ward as 'most intelligent' is a bit strange.
I think more about the opposite.
.....I will say that women don't really fit on this scale since they aren't capable of real intelligence, and men can't really be judged until they are at least 25 or 30 and have enough experience from which to draw conclusions.
It depends what your definition of 'real intelligence' might mean, not sure what you want to say.
About your comment about men I agree however. You have to collect experiences in your life first and you need some years as an adult to do this.

Zambales
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1001
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Why I write

Post by Zambales » October 4th, 2017, 8:04 am

fschmidt wrote:Why do I write when virtually everyone is too stupid to understand what I am saying? As I pointed out roughly 99.9999999% of humanity are morons. For the mathematically disabled, that means 7 or 8 non-morons alive today, which I think is about right.

The answer is that these days I mostly write for future generations. The current level of human stupidity will either lead to human extinction, in which case it doesn't matter much what I do, or natural selection will re-impose itself and human intelligence will gradually return over the generations.

My purpose in life is to find a path in which intelligent moral people can survive across generations. I am still working out the details of the path, but I will continue publishing (on the internet) what I find. I am not proselytizing, I have no interest in providing a path for morons. (I leave that to Islam.) My interest is just to publish my findings and hope that intelligent people in the future find what I wrote.
I can understand your frustration, and yes, there's a plethora of morons on this planet but nowhere near the amount you envisage.

Anyway, aren't you a millionaire? With that kind of financial freedom, can't you relocate to somewhere more moron-free? Save a thought for the rest of us in the Anglosphere too. We have to deal with morons on a regular basis at work. At least you have the capabilities to shut out the world if you so desired.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2399
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Why I write

Post by fschmidt » October 4th, 2017, 3:55 pm

Zambales wrote:can't you relocate to somewhere more moron-free?
Maybe I am spoiled, having grown up in an America what was intelligent and functional. The third world is not those things. Yes the women can be attractive in the third world, but the people are generally unreliable morons. They aren't as evil as in modern culture, but they still don't appeal much to me, being roughly like talking farm animals. I will just stay home and avoid people in general. The best I can find is actually at the mosque where people are slightly more intelligent and moral than the average for the third world.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2267
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why I write

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 4th, 2017, 5:35 pm

My thing is if you feel you are more intelligent than the average person (I have no reason to dispute that), why don't you just use it to your advantage and live as fulfilling a life as possible?

You seem to be mired in the frustration that most people cannot and will not see things as you see them. That is true for sure. So therefore focus on living as well for you as you can, abroad hopefully.

Do you routinely travel abroad?

Do you have better health than most people, and if not, what are you doing to achieve that?

Do you expand your intellect continuously by learning more and more?

Are you more financially successful than most, and if not, what are you doing to put your intelligence to work in that regard?

Finally, I would suggest that you find gems among the dirt piles and do what you can to pass on your wisdom on insight. Go where the love is and where you are treated best. Join MENSA or other high IQ societies to rub shoulders with thinkers.

You'll have to learn to just leave Americans and most other westerners to their own devices I'm afraid.

http://www.MGTOW.com
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2399
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Why I write

Post by fschmidt » October 6th, 2017, 6:41 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You seem to be mired in the frustration that most people cannot and will not see things as you see them. That is true for sure. So therefore focus on living as well for you as you can, abroad hopefully.
The basic point of religion is to optimize for evolution, to do what is best for one's genes. That is what I am trying to do by figuring out a path through life that really works for people like me. Hedonism in the third world is not a satisfying path for me.
Do you routinely travel abroad?
About once a year.
Do you have better health than most people, and if not, what are you doing to achieve that?
I have much better health than most people my age. I exercise and fast regularly.
Do you expand your intellect continuously by learning more and more?
Yes, mostly in programming and learning Hebrew.
Are you more financially successful than most, and if not, what are you doing to put your intelligence to work in that regard?
Yes, I am financially successful and I continue to work to make more.
Finally, I would suggest that you find gems among the dirt piles and do what you can to pass on your wisdom on insight. Go where the love is and where you are treated best. Join MENSA or other high IQ societies to rub shoulders with thinkers.
I was banned from the Mensa forum for saying that liberals are intolerant, and then let my membership lapse. I may try Mensa again sometime.
You'll have to learn to just leave Americans and most other westerners to their own devices I'm afraid.
I do that already. I attend mosque and I write for any intelligent people that may appear in the future.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2267
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why I write

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 6th, 2017, 8:41 pm

fschmidt wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You seem to be mired in the frustration that most people cannot and will not see things as you see them. That is true for sure. So therefore focus on living as well for you as you can, abroad hopefully.
The basic point of religion is to optimize for evolution, to do what is best for one's genes. That is what I am trying to do by figuring out a path through life that really works for people like me. Hedonism in the third world is not a satisfying path for me.
Do you routinely travel abroad?
About once a year.
Do you have better health than most people, and if not, what are you doing to achieve that?
I have much better health than most people my age. I exercise and fast regularly.
Do you expand your intellect continuously by learning more and more?
Yes, mostly in programming and learning Hebrew.
Are you more financially successful than most, and if not, what are you doing to put your intelligence to work in that regard?
Yes, I am financially successful and I continue to work to make more.
Finally, I would suggest that you find gems among the dirt piles and do what you can to pass on your wisdom on insight. Go where the love is and where you are treated best. Join MENSA or other high IQ societies to rub shoulders with thinkers.
I was banned from the Mensa forum for saying that liberals are intolerant, and then let my membership lapse. I may try Mensa again sometime.
You'll have to learn to just leave Americans and most other westerners to their own devices I'm afraid.
I do that already. I attend mosque and I write for any intelligent people that may appear in the future.
I would say that you live a very extraordinary life, one that others should emulate. Couple of things:

Instead of the online Mensa forum, try actually joining it as an organization so that you can rub shoulders with people who can at least understand and test your points. Yes, liberals are intolerant of dissent, but an online forum is a place for snap judgement not deep thought. Participate in Toastmasters international to publically speak about your ideas and practice countering rebuttals without offending. Write articles and commentaries but give your novel views in small doses only. When you deluge new information too quickly, people write you off as too out there even though you may be right.

Consider perhaps teaching on the post secondary level. Even if it is as some community college, It is a good way to assign required readings and get students to at least THINK ABOUT what you have to say if not agree with it.

I disagree with you on the purpose of religion. I think it is serves to do collective thinking for the masses who cannot rightly think for or govern themselves. It tends to unify general notions of right and wrong in societies and it assists the ruling political class by manipulating perceptions and attitudes. When religious elites and the clerical establishment declare, say, any pink-fleshed fish immoral to eat, the population follows suit in practice until it is solidified as belief later.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Why I write

Post by Eric » October 7th, 2017, 2:30 am

fschmidt wrote:Why do I write when virtually everyone is too stupid to understand what I am saying? As I pointed out roughly 99.9999999% of humanity are morons. For the mathematically disabled, that means 7 or 8 non-morons alive today, which I think is about right.

The answer is that these days I mostly write for future generations. The current level of human stupidity will either lead to human extinction, in which case it doesn't matter much what I do, or natural selection will re-impose itself and human intelligence will gradually return over the generations.

My purpose in life is to find a path in which intelligent moral people can survive across generations. I am still working out the details of the path, but I will continue publishing (on the internet) what I find. I am not proselytizing, I have no interest in providing a path for morons. (I leave that to Islam.) My interest is just to publish my findings and hope that intelligent people in the future find what I wrote.
Shut up, you blowhard. .. No one cares about what you have to say.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Why I write

Post by Eric » October 7th, 2017, 2:31 am

fschmidt wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:You seem to be mired in the frustration that most people cannot and will not see things as you see them. That is true for sure. So therefore focus on living as well for you as you can, abroad hopefully.
The basic point of religion is to optimize for evolution, to do what is best for one's genes. That is what I am trying to do by figuring out a path through life that really works for people like me. Hedonism in the third world is not a satisfying path for me.
Do you routinely travel abroad?
About once a year.
Do you have better health than most people, and if not, what are you doing to achieve that?
I have much better health than most people my age. I exercise and fast regularly.
Do you expand your intellect continuously by learning more and more?
Yes, mostly in programming and learning Hebrew.
Are you more financially successful than most, and if not, what are you doing to put your intelligence to work in that regard?
Yes, I am financially successful and I continue to work to make more.
Finally, I would suggest that you find gems among the dirt piles and do what you can to pass on your wisdom on insight. Go where the love is and where you are treated best. Join MENSA or other high IQ societies to rub shoulders with thinkers.
I was banned from the Mensa forum for saying that liberals are intolerant, and then let my membership lapse. I may try Mensa again sometime.
You'll have to learn to just leave Americans and most other westerners to their own devices I'm afraid.
I do that already. I attend mosque and I write for any intelligent people that may appear in the future.
Fake Jew. I know some real Jews, and they all say that they hate these people...these imposter thieve- bandit people. Their people are literally the scum of the earth. Read about Khazaria and how wicked they are.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2399
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Why I write

Post by fschmidt » October 7th, 2017, 2:44 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I would say that you live a very extraordinary life, one that others should emulate. Couple of things:

Instead of the online Mensa forum, try actually joining it as an organization so that you can rub shoulders with people who can at least understand and test your points. Yes, liberals are intolerant of dissent, but an online forum is a place for snap judgement not deep thought. Participate in Toastmasters international to publically speak about your ideas and practice countering rebuttals without offending. Write articles and commentaries but give your novel views in small doses only. When you deluge new information too quickly, people write you off as too out there even though you may be right.

Consider perhaps teaching on the post secondary level. Even if it is as some community college, It is a good way to assign required readings and get students to at least THINK ABOUT what you have to say if not agree with it.

I disagree with you on the purpose of religion. I think it is serves to do collective thinking for the masses who cannot rightly think for or govern themselves. It tends to unify general notions of right and wrong in societies and it assists the ruling political class by manipulating perceptions and attitudes. When religious elites and the clerical establishment declare, say, any pink-fleshed fish immoral to eat, the population follows suit in practice until it is solidified as belief later.
I don't think there is a local Mensa group where I live, but I have participated in local groups when I lived elsewhere. I plan to move and may try again.

I am not seeking popularity, so I won't write in small doses. If there are intelligent people in the future, they will understand what I wrote.

Of course no modern academic institution would tolerate me. But I hope to help teach high school at my local mosque. I think that is the age when people can be influenced. By college, it is too late.

Most people simply can't transcend their own culture. And since modern culture is worthless, basically all of its members are worthless. This is why I am focused on Islam where there may be some hope.

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Why I write

Post by Eric » October 7th, 2017, 2:55 am

This guy publically admitted to stealing money out of customers on several occasions, thousands of dollars...threatened to kill his wife, and almost every time he comes on makes a point of telling how worthless everyone but him is?
The f**k is wrong with you? He's not sharing any gems of knowledge, just spouting self aggrandizing pessimism.

He is someone to be emulated? You are screwed up man.
The funny thing is, he thinks he is a real Jew and all gung ho about the Old Testament, hes not even Jewish but an imposter. He's got no original trace back to the bloodlines of those places and times, he's just an imposter. A fake, soulless, worthless imposter.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”