Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

In America, there is No forgiveness.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Mercury
Freshman Poster

In America, there is No forgiveness.

Post by Mercury » October 5th, 2017, 10:30 pm

In most other countries, if you have a bad day and you do something wrong or bad and you are sorry for it, most often you apologize to the person you have wronged and everything is settled.

Not in America.

In America, you do something wrong or bad, you make a mistake, you will suffer the consequences of it for the rest of your life, regardless of how sorry you are. In America, "sorry" is actually a profane word, and is also a word used completely out of context, (example; "Sorry, but you can not come here anymore.") In America, apologies are no longer accepted anymore. In America, you mess up, and you are punished permanently for it. No "sorry" or anything. American culture is totally unforgiving.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: In America, there is No forgiveness.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 5th, 2017, 10:55 pm

I interpret it as America having a vindictive culture.

Just recently quarterback Cam Newton made a remark with poorly chosen words when he prefaced a response to a female reporter's question, "It's funny when I here a female talking about [receiving] routes." Now the female reporter weighed in on Twitter about how she was just trying to do her job and there is nothing funny about it.

Any moron knows he meant funny in the context of "unusual," not humorous. But the feminist hive mind is up in arms and at least one sponsor has dropped Cam because of the incident.

Everything is vindictive from getting people fired in the workplace for benign comments, or suing people in court to dispossess them of wealth, or milking someone of everything for filing a divorce.

Of course, women figure prominently in this vindictive culture, but men partake in it too to win points with women. You see it in the media's treatment of Trump and you see it in the shoot downs of former celebrities like Tiger Woods and Bill Cosby.

Action of vindictiveness is the national sport of America.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye » October 6th, 2017, 4:21 am

America has a lot of problems & it seems most of them are related to narcissism (which is seen, like most problems, as something funny- a joke doesn't rob a situation of its seriousness, it just camouflages it). The "nothing's good enough for me" concept runs rampant & so does the propensity for hording. The people here seem nearly incapable of experiencing anything even resembling a loss without huge amounts of trauma, which generally it makes it a non-starter to "cut anchor" when someone's an asshole. The people that are like that get a free avenue to make things worse because, like horders, they keep that person around.

I realize that sounds like the unforgiving culture you mentioned, but it's making a point that it IS an asshole trait to be that unforgiving & these asshole people don't have things "go belly-up" on them. If THEY were more or less discarded for being that way, they might not feel so free to be that way. When they're younger, they rarely ever learn better (not that they'd necessarily have any inclination to do otherwise) & that seems to have to do with an overall culture that isn't against tragedy (in the broad sense of "aww, that's such a shame" type of things). They usually aren't DESTRUCTIVE toward that sort of thing & THAT seems to frequently be an effect of patterning their personalities to match work- work that has increasingly severe & robot-like guidelines for people's behavior (potentially both while on & off the job). From being in a situation that designates anything outside work a problem (ex: being a "time thief," acting "unprofessionally," or any other time they feel like it's their right to act against someone), they develop personality traits that line up the same way in general life.

Do keep in mind: women frequently hate pretty hard, they just don't usually fight like a man- things take a more subtle route.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » October 7th, 2017, 8:34 am

Thats especially true with the media and celebrities. The European media does not punish you for life over one mistake. They are more down to earth and sane and less negative than the US media.

Thats why roman polanski, the famous polish movie director accused of raping a minor, ran away to Europe and never returned. Because the US media would hammer him about it forever, even if the charges against him were dropped.

Also friends in America do not usually forgive. Once theres a grudge they hold it for life. I guess americans are too obsessed with negative emotions. Even we are.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Mercury
Freshman Poster

Post by Mercury » October 8th, 2017, 8:25 am

Winston wrote:Thats especially true with the media and celebrities. The European media does not punish you for life over one mistake. They are more down to earth and sane and less negative than the US media.

Thats why roman polanski, the famous polish movie director accused of raping a minor, ran away to Europe and never returned. Because the US media would hammer him about it forever, even if the charges against him were dropped.

Also friends in America do not usually forgive. Once theres a grudge they hold it for life. I guess americans are too obsessed with negative emotions. Even we are.
Indeed, America is a horribly destructive and vindictive culture. When someone makes a mistake, every surrounding person holds a permanent grudge against the person who made the mistake, and mistakes are the surest way to terminate a friendship in America. Literally they put up iron and steel walls this time between themselves and the person where the default ice barrier used to be. In other words, the ice barrier is down, but they rebuild the barrier with welded steel.

Sort of reminds me of Isaiah 9:10 in the Bible where it says; "The bricks are down, but we will rebuild with hewn stone."

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » October 8th, 2017, 3:43 pm

I think many people in the states are and have been conditioned (brainwashed over time) to be social justice warriors. So everything you say, if it doesn't go along 100% with the democrat, liberal or communist agenda, must be denounced. It's so bad that you almost are better off not saying anything to them at all. Because they can say whatever they want, and they'll violate their very own rules by doing to you what you better not dare do to them, but as for you, you better obey and keep your tongue in the bridle of their law of political correctness. Or they will bring up their wrath and indignation against you as punishment to your shame.

Watch out for anyone who is swift to condemn you, especially if you have not broken one of God's laws. Watch out for anyone who barely knows you, yet they're giving you directions on how to proceed in your life. Watch out for anyone who you know hates your guts and then dares to tell you what you should do with your life. Watch out for those who insist that you bend and scrape before them with your tongue by not violating the boundaries they have boldly set for you as if they were God.

Only God can say to a person: bridle your tongue. These people think they can prevent speech which insults their godhood. How dare you speak against the female gods? Don't you know that women are our lords? How dare you profane the name of these glorious creatures!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » October 8th, 2017, 3:45 pm

Now do you see how women have been exalted to godhood?

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye » October 9th, 2017, 4:50 am

Someone's perception of God can be a factor in how they act- especially if they have a God Complex. It depends if they think that God is bolstering, forgiving, and not arrogant or if God is nullifying, merciless, and narcissistic. Especially if they think in Vitiating Terms (in case it isn't already known, "vitiate" means "to impair, impede, disrupt, dissolve, etc...").

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » October 9th, 2017, 1:26 pm

yea so simply DO NOT APOLOGIZE , EVER. FOR ANYTHING.

Look at Trump. He is not some beta p***y that went around apologizing for everything. I don't think Trump apologized even once.

That is an alpha male behavior. Even if you get caught by your girl with your dick in another bitch, DO NOT APOLOGIZE.

Apologizing is weakness.

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye » October 9th, 2017, 11:34 pm

Apologizing is NOT weakness. It at least CAN be not standing by your f**k-up, which I think is a better trait than sticking to it. Someone can have all the phallic imagery (of their dick breaking in half) they want, but that doesn't make f***ing-up more applaudable.

Some people think they should apologize every time someone is pissed-off at them or has a contrary idea- THAT IS WEAKNESS. They could probably fix it, but they'd have to act differently- which would be not sticking to a f**k-up.

CB8
Freshman Poster

Post by CB8 » October 13th, 2017, 8:38 pm

There is no forgiveness because most Americans are unfulfilled and dead on the inside. Perpetuating drama and violence is the only way they feel alive.

Just look at how the average American, who is unenthusiatic and zombie-like, will come "alive" when arguing over some percieved slight. Anger, gossip, and negativity is the drug of choice for miserable people.

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye » October 13th, 2017, 9:53 pm

CB8: EXCELLENT observation! I never thought about that as a possibility.

Mercury
Freshman Poster

Post by Mercury » October 25th, 2017, 7:15 pm

In America, the only acceptable form of apology is permanent absence.

Mercury
Freshman Poster

Post by Mercury » October 25th, 2017, 7:28 pm

CB8 wrote:There is no forgiveness because most Americans are unfulfilled and dead on the inside. Perpetuating drama and violence is the only way they feel alive.

Just look at how the average American, who is unenthusiatic and zombie-like, will come "alive" when arguing over some percieved slight. Anger, gossip, and negativity is the drug of choice for miserable people.
Indeed, America is a nation of drama. A nation of restraining orders, prison terms, police involvement, trespass warnings, and it's no wonder America has easily one of the Top Ten highest prison populations per capita.

fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Post by fschmidt » October 25th, 2017, 7:32 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:yea so simply DO NOT APOLOGIZE , EVER. FOR ANYTHING.

Look at Trump. He is not some beta p***y that went around apologizing for everything. I don't think Trump apologized even once.

That is an alpha male behavior. Even if you get caught by your girl with your dick in another bitch, DO NOT APOLOGIZE.

Apologizing is weakness.
It is people who think like this that I want slaughtered.