Considering attending AFA Seminar

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Considering attending AFA Seminar

Post by Master »

Not in miami at the moment but wouldve loved to checked out the miami seminar.

After reviewing its tour it does seem quite expensive. You have pay an expensive room nightly, Im sure for food and personal expenses on top of the tour. Plus the bird's expenses Some even pop the ring to a stranger. I think its best if you do it yourself.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Considering attending AFA Seminar

Post by Winston »

That's not true. AFA tours include the hotel for the duration of the tour. Not sure about meals though. Airfare may no longer be included. Translator is included too. See here for more details:

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

That is the russian one. The one I read I think you had to pay for your own hotel.

Still nothing is free and your paying it one way or another.

Its best if you go by yourself, scope your own way and do it yourself rather than be limited by an organization built to take your money and have a limited amount of women than have the entire land of the country.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

If it convenient for you to attend, I highly recommend attending one of the seminars. I drove over to Houston for one.
Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

Have you taken the tour?

TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

Which tour?

Airfare is not included in the price. You'll pay about 1.5 times as much for the hotel than paying the hotel directly. And the translators don't cost anything only during the socials. During the week on dates you will be paying for translators. And you're responsible for all your own meals during your trip.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

The OP is not talking about the tour. He is talking about a attending AFA Seminar which are held in various cities in the US and as I understand if you attend the seminar really high pressure sales tactics are used to get you to sign up for the tour there and then. I think there was a review of one of these seminars in another thread.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

If you have a well paid job and not much time then it's worth going on a tour.

I'm now living in Asia (again) and in 2 months I've not had a single date. So it takes ages to establish yourself if you come out to here and live.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

TruthSeeker wrote:
November 22nd, 2017, 12:48 am
The OP is not talking about the tour. He is talking about a attending AFA Seminar which are held in various cities in the US and as I understand if you attend the seminar really high pressure sales tactics are used to get you to sign up for the tour there and then. I think there was a review of one of these seminars in another thread.
You must have lived a sheltered life if you think that the sales job at an AFA seminar is high pressure. I found the sales push to be mildly annoying, but not much compared to a number of other pitches I've been through.

I enjoyed the one I went to and learned a lot. Some good, some bad.
Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

TD-40 wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 10:13 pm
Which tour?

Airfare is not included in the price. You'll pay about 1.5 times as much for the hotel than paying the hotel directly. And the translators don't cost anything only during the socials. During the week on dates you will be paying for translators. And you're responsible for all your own meals during your trip.
It was probably ukraine or columbia.

I think i thought airfare was included that fact that it isnt rises the bill drastically. There are ways around the translator. Study the language, date someone who knows your language, meet someone online before hand that way you know what your getting yourself into. Also having a friend could make wonders.

If you met a girl before hand she can also help you on the food side by either cooking for you or knowing all the cheap in and outs.

TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

AFA seminars... Bud puts on a presentation using powerpoint slides and shares some stories. He also counsels guys that they need to meet these women in person and not spend all the crazy money on letters and chat.

If you think that is "high pressure sales" then I don't even know what to say.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

snede wrote:
January 17th, 2017, 12:18 pm
I went to one of the AFA seminar this past weekend and quite enjoyed it. So, here are some thoughts.

First, make no mistake, this is a sales pitch. There is pressure to sign up right away. On the other hand, I never felt that it crossed the line into being obnoxious.
So I got the pressure thing from you.
Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

TruthSeeker wrote:
November 22nd, 2017, 12:48 am
For those of you who think that this is all free you got another thing coming. A fool is born a sec. a day. You cant imagine how many seminars ive attended for "free" only be a full all target of a con for a bigger meal! If it were free, think about it, theyd be accepting every bum on the street with no interest what so ever. They use high tactic suggestive brainwashing techniques to get you to buy things EVEN if you have no money. Just do a quick search demovitionally on all the former employees of all of these scams who ironically, are scammed as well.