Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why America is so messed up

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Why America is so messed up

Postby josephty1 » October 12th, 2017, 5:01 am

Geography.

Notice the neighboring countries: Canada, Mexico, Cuba.

Canada requires you move NORTHWARD where the climate is much colder
Mexico requires you move SOUTHWARD where the climate is much hotter
Cuba is a former (or still a) communist country, a small island the only "country" you can move EAST or HORIZONTAL.

North America is a "skinny continent". Not skinny people, lol. Essentially, America is alone, since they have to travel through oceans to find other countries with similar climate.

Jared Diamond talked about Americas being Skinny and Eurasia being FAT (didn't use the exact words skinny and fat) in his bestselling book Guns, Germs, and Steel.

In constrast

You can move EASTWARD and WESTWARD and meet numerous different countries without the climate affected too much.

Same with Asia

Say you're at North China, you can move EASTWARD and get access to South Korea, Japan. WESTWARD there is Mongolia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, etc. Further WEST you'll meet Turkey, Greece, Italy, etc. No need to travel SOUTHWARD if you don't want to adjust to the climate.

If you like the Southern climate consisting of Phillipines, you can move WEST and meet Vietnam, Thailand, India, etc. WEST of those you can visiting the Arab countries. Then you can travel to Spain or Italy or North Africa, since some countries there have a similar climate.

Eur-asia is a FAT continent, with mostly skinny people.

On the other note, this also applies to Australia. Their only neighbor is New Zealand, but to travel to other countries they have to travel NORTHWARD or through the Pacific Ocean to South America or westward to Africa.
Public school and the people in it are fake as shit. Money and workaholic culture replaces healthy social interaction.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Why America is so messed up

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » October 12th, 2017, 5:50 pm

because America is a completely false illuminati reality. Every historical event over the past 300 years has been nothing but a false staged reality using actors from the same 12 illuminati bloodline families. THAT is why America is such a f***ed up place. Go to wellaware1.com and read through that shit.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby Jonny Law » October 13th, 2017, 2:32 pm

You say: "Canada requires you move NORTHWARD where the climate is much colder Mexico requires you move SOUTHWARD where the climate is much hotter"

NEWSFLASH BUDDY!
You can move anywhere!
Just buy a f***ing plane ticket!
It is easy :twisted:
Last edited by Jonny Law on October 13th, 2017, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » October 13th, 2017, 2:58 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:because America is a completely false illuminati reality. Every historical event over the past 300 years has been nothing but a false staged reality using actors from the same 12 illuminati bloodline families. THAT is why America is such a f***ed up place. Go to wellaware1.com and read through that shit.

I somewhat agree, at least with the premise. And also, I think there is something about the English language itself and probably ancient traditions passed on from inheriting the culture of Britain.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jonny Law » October 13th, 2017, 3:16 pm

Adama wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:because America is a completely false illuminati reality. Every historical event over the past 300 years has been nothing but a false staged reality using actors from the same 12 illuminati bloodline families. THAT is why America is such a f***ed up place. Go to wellaware1.com and read through that shit.

I somewhat agree, at least with the premise. And also, I think there is something about the English language itself and probably ancient traditions passed on from inheriting the culture of Britain.

America is a Free Mason Cesspool
Last edited by Jonny Law on October 13th, 2017, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » October 13th, 2017, 3:35 pm

You need to put a NSFW tag on that stuff. Although I am not at work at the moment, I don't need to see that. Thanks. Now could you please tell me what it is supposed to say?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions