Google the next Enron

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

Google the next Enron

Post by tom »

Google is now over $1000 now.
I feel Google may end in an Enron like fashion.
Google is the darling of Wall Street
The reason I feel this way is Alphabet Inc.'s core fundamental's,
Google makes almost all its money on search, everything else is a distraction. In fact Google at this moment has a monopoly in search.

But Google has been internally taken over by SJW's, one key defining characteristic of SJW's is they always lie, I have not seen an exception to this yet, more on this later. Another characteristic of SJW's/progressives is when they become dominate in an organization 100% of the time that organization will become stagnant. SJW's/progressives = stagnation, I have never seen an exception to this.

Next is what Google is currently doing in its search, it is well known they are significantly gerrymandering there search results on "progressive/political grounds in a variety of ways. Whether its there jigsaw redirect method, flat out lies like the American Inventors search or omitting/altering search suggestions to favor progressive politics or hide things like James Damore for instance, they are actually intentionally destroying Googles Golden Goose, search.

The progressives inside Google have destroyed Google News too. And YouTube's mass demonetization's, for instant they demonetized Dave Rubin who is more or less a modern Larry King. Dave Rubin is the Golden Goose you want to keep and make a fortune off of. And he is one of a long list of high value YouTubers demonetized on political grounds. But the religion of the SJW's rejects all heretics. This is fundamentally very bad for business, they are alienating half their customers and intentionally tying to ruin business partners solely on political grounds.

And we have James Damore's manifesto. Google has been a magnet for ambitious highly talented young men but this has changed to a no go place for such people, now it is the to go to place for SJW's. The damage this will cause is extreme. Simply put Google will no longer be able to successfully implement new technology like self learning AI groups like Deep Mind is developing.

Currently main stream media is extremely bias to progressive/SJW politics, see the Candace Owens story

And Googles long list of legal problems are world wide and extensive, too big to fail is completely wrong, its the tower of Babel story, its so big it has to fail.

So with Google you have the perfect storm for an Enron like scenario. Googles senior staff is ideologically possessed by the SJW religion which ideological purity comes first and they are currently openly damaging their core business. When there earnings take a big drop which is sure to happen, will Google divert blame or will they cover it up, that is falsify their earnings reports. Because it is so convoluted how Google actually makes its money it is easy to lie and get away with it for a time. Remember SJWs always lying is very consistent behavior you can count on. You can also count on the mainstream press to be complicit in omitting anything about this too. Hence this by default creates the Enron scenario.

So what to do? Sell your Google positions while it is sky high, take your profits with a smile. Could it go higher, most definitely but so will Amazon and Microsoft but with much less risk. If you are thinking I'm going to short Google to teach them a lesson forget it, don't even try, bad idea. You could buy way out of the money puts for super cheap short deltas, that is insurance. This could be very useful for spread/hedge fund type trading. If Google does do an Enron thing it will take many many months for it to fully bleed out and you can sell your puts for a nice profit before things get too bad.
Last edited by tom on October 12th, 2017, 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
משה בן יצחק

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Google the next Enron

Post by Cornfed »

I pray they do collapse, but I’m not so sure they will just yet. They have made all manner of disastrous business decisions, but they are not really a business so much as the Ministry of Propaganda. The bad guys will keep propping them up with free money and secret technology. The other tech giants are just as bad.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Several years ago, Google many Google searches would produce about three ads at the top. You could see from the coloring or demarcation that these were adds. There were ads on the right determined by Google ad words. You could skip below the ads to see the natural search results. Now, it seems like for some searches, you get nearly a page of paid search results that may not be that relevant to your search items before getting the natural search results, and the difference between the two is not marked on the page.

So basically, Google may just give you a page of not-that-relevant ads.

It does seem like their natural search results are more spot-on that Bing. Yahoo isn't that good. Is there a search engine that is nearly as good as Google's search results? If one arises that gives you actual search results and not a bunch of ads, it may beat Google.

Google books also used to give free access to many books from the 1800's. Now, searches for the same books may take you to sites where Google or someone else will try to sell you the same books that they used to offer for free.

Google Scholar is pretty useful. But if you associate it with a university library, it is not 100%. The library may have some sources that do not show up on Google search. It is still a much more efficient tool than digging through multiple library databases.

For Google to be the next Enron, it would have to use deceptive accounting practices to artificially inflate the profits it claims to make. Enron was not just an overvalued company because the market overvalued it like some of the companies in the dot-com bubble. Btw, if you Google 'the next Enron' then you will see a number of articles.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Cornfed wrote:Ministry of Propaganda.
Glory to Artstotska!
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

MrMan wrote:Btw, if you Google 'the next Enron' then you will see a number of articles.
Those articles were looking at Googles involvement in the energy business and trying to directly extrapolate Google to Enron, this is a false equivalent, it is not even close to my hypothesis. Mainstream media has the same SJW problem. Yes may see a couple of articles in secondary non main stream sources as this progresses, this was true in the case of Enron but almost no one read it and even fewer believed it. Enron had its tentacles in all sorts of business, most never actually made any money. I would argue the same is true with Google. Enron had a culture of deception and group think that supported the deceptive accounting practices. Goggle has SJW group think and SJW's are notorious lairs and self deceivers, it is significantly worse than Enron. If anything you would think Google's unraveling may be more extreme than Enron.

SJW's do no productive work, they are primarily though police imposing there there flawed thinking on others. They cannot see there own faults at all. They are not innovators or problem solver, in fact SJW's operationally strongly demonize hierarchies of competence.

I think the decisive nail in Googles coffin will simply be its unable to successfully implement AI in search. A smaller non SJW infected company will clean Googles clock.
משה בן יצחק
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

is youtube owned by google? If youtube crashes, that will be tens of thousands of people suddenly out of business. The content creators, I mean. But hopefully some new video platform would quickly take their place.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Google aquired YouTube many years ago. The last I heard, they still owned it.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

MrMan wrote:Google aquired YouTube many years ago. The last I heard, they still owned it.
well now it's being run by a jewish woman so i wouldnt be surprised if the whole thing crashes within a year. BUT, I bet someone else creates an alternative and all the big time youtube creators go there.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Another take that is similar to how Google will suddenly fold, it was from before the James Damore memo.

The James Damore memo has the effect of quickly knocking half those guys holding up Google out, see Prices Law

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoPlMU4KiGI[/youtube]

Now I will speculate a bit about collapse scenarios, here is a worse case. Imagine Google was clearly going bankrupt and the SJW press tried to plea Google's too big to fail. Various scare tactics will be employed like the internet will cease to exist, no more Youtube, Gmail, etc. The real reason for the bailout will be to subsidize the progressive/SJW thought police. Of coarse like Enron many of the Google business will be just fine without a bailout, many will be bought up and transferred to another platform, some will continue unchanged, some will be closed.

משה בן יצחק
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

okay so let's say Google fails and YouTube dies along with it. Where do all the tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of YouTube content creators who are making lots of money on YouTube, go to? Is there some alternative video site that enables video monetization?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

They may have to get a real job.

The parents who make a lot of money by having their kids open toys on YouTube or make slime may have to find some other gig.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Google already has demonetized many very high quality YouTubers, they have, are, or will find new revenue streams. this is happening right now. For instance Steven Crowder and Ben Shapiro have built there brand complete with sponsors. Many have been going to Periscope as a hedge already, like Scott Adams. YouTube will not disappear and other alternatives are currently being built and new ones will come. Here is what is obvious, Google is in the process of loosing its Monopoly, Google is openly alienating half there customers, Googles business is going to get cut in half its simple math. Yet you have "alleged news" (may be payed advertising in disguise) articles saying Google's reach and dominance is growing. The exact opposite is what is happening.

SJW's/progressives, Googles management, are out to destroy "the patriarchy" those that believe there are sexual stereotypes like male and female. SJW's/progressives reward ridged social conformity and empathy driven decision making. When Google does implode people will wonder why they did not see this coming yet the signs were very obvious. Right now YouTube is monetizing a random 4 year old sticking silly putty up there nose and demonetizing someone who spends 70 hours a week building a YouTube channel with millions of loyal followers.

There is a bubble type of phenomenon that has been going on for a while now that seems related. The Dot.com bubble, The Housing bubble, The Education bubble. The definition of a bubble is something is profoundly missed valued, like the Dutch Tulip Bubble But in the case of tulips we have not stop using them, they are happily grown in Dutch gardens today, the difference is you don't mortgage a lifetime of earning to buy a few. I also think its because of women's involvement with economic decisions that is a key factor in this repeated bubble thing that seems to be occurring more and more often, but I do not know how to define the correlation. Its weird, I don't know what to quite make of it, its almost like everything is overvalued. And if you take what Peter Thiel says at face value it seems like whats coming is a possible revaluation of every asset class as all assets are grossly misvalued, I think this will be something synonymous with the stock market crash of 1929.
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

משה בן יצחק
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

why yall hating on google so much?
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

nomadphilippines wrote:why yall hating on google so much?
I spent over a year there on contract and learned exactly how much they hated people like me.

I hope they crash and take their Communist sympathising workers with them.