America is a Flight culture.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mercury
Junior Poster

America is a Flight culture.

Post by Mercury »

As it appears, more Americans than ever are taking to the highways. Houses are becoming totally obsolete as places to live. Nobody even lives in the same state for more than 5 years anymore. In other words, there is a time coming most likely when Americans as an entire peoples live only in luxury RVs and motor homes, work on the Internet, and spend all of their lives going from one state to another, one city to another, literally spending their entire lives in constant flight. Friendships won't even exist anymore, not even as a façade. Everyone will outright hate their neighbors coldly, and everyone will be expected to remain no less than 100 feet of another person.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: America is a Flight culture.

Post by Jonny Law »

You say: "more Americans than ever are taking to the highways. Houses are becoming totally obsolete as places to live."

I say: :twisted: Keep on moving to survive!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

This time it's a dystopian view of the future of the US, but with RVs.

The price of gas keeps too many people from living in RVs. A lot of people like to accumulate junk, which does not fit with living in an RV very well.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Such a culture would make sense in a world where niggers might be moved into your neighborhood with section ape housing at any time.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Why would you buy a house when Mexicans might invade your neighborhood at any time?
powerlessgolf
Freshman Poster

Post by powerlessgolf »

Hi nice this is post
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Cornfed wrote:
October 14th, 2017, 4:04 am
Such a culture would make sense in a world where niggers might be moved into your neighborhood with section ape housing at any time.
Okay, your post here is racism, and racist posts are not welcome here. Speaking of which it appears, racism is another crisis fuelling America's growing culture on wheels.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mercury wrote:
November 12th, 2018, 12:00 am
Cornfed wrote:
Okay, your post here is racism, and racist posts are not welcome here. Speaking of which it appears, racism is another crisis fuelling America's growing culture on wheels.
You'll never be able to understand the world if you insist on being such a bigot.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Cornfed wrote:
November 13th, 2018, 12:13 am
Mercury wrote:
November 12th, 2018, 12:00 am
Cornfed wrote:
You'll never be able to understand the world if you insist on being such a bigot.
Bigotry is a type of racism. I have had some great experiences with black/African people. I had baby sitters that were black. Friends even; I even had lap dances at strip clubs with strippers that were African American!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mercury wrote:
November 15th, 2018, 9:39 pm
Bigotry is a type of racism. I have had some great experiences with black/African people. I had baby sitters that were black. Friends even; I even had lap dances at strip clubs with strippers that were African American!
Ah yes, the old NANALT stupidity.