ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What ended the American dream?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What ended the American dream?

Postby Winston » October 19th, 2017, 8:51 am

This video explains what went wrong with the American dream and why it ended. It uses a simple analogy of a lemonade stand to explain what happened. Its very good and spot on.

El_caudillo will like it especially. It explains what went wrong with capitalism.

Part 1


Part 2
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25060
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: End of the American dream - How it happened

Postby Winston » October 19th, 2017, 8:54 am

This documentary called Four Horsemen explains what went wrong with capitalism too. Its supposed to be very good and intellectual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fbvquHSPJU
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25060
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: End of the American dream - How it happened

Postby Cornfed » October 19th, 2017, 9:44 am

Winston wrote:This video explains what went wrong with the American dream and why it ended. It uses a simple analogy of a lemonade stand to explain what happened. Its very good and spot on.

Brilliant. Although I generally don't like Anonymous, I couldn't have put most of this better myself.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: End of the American dream - How it happened

Postby jamesbond » October 19th, 2017, 1:23 pm

The American Dream is more like, "The American Nightmare." The cost of living has gone up dramatically starting in the 1970's and wages have never kept up with the high cost of living.

No wonder why so many people in the US are working two jobs. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8101
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: End of the American dream - How it happened

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » October 20th, 2017, 2:29 am

George Washington was an agent of the King of England and most founding fathers were Freemasons. The creation of America was itself an illusion. Everything about America is fake. All historical events and media events are simply staged events using actors who come from the illuminati family bloodlines. THAT is why everything in America FEELS fake- BECAUSE IT IS FAKE!
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 359
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: End of the American dream - How it happened

Postby Winston » October 20th, 2017, 9:12 am

jamesbond wrote:The American Dream is more like, "The American Nightmare." The cost of living has gone up dramatically starting in the 1970's and wages have never kept up with the high cost of living.

No wonder why so many people in the US are working two jobs. :shock:


Yeah true. The thing is, politicians never talk about lowering the cost of living. They just talk about providing more jobs. But what's the point of providing more jobs if it only means people have to work more and longer hours just to make ends meet? Whats the point of making a living if you have no time or freedom to enjoy it? It defeats the purpose. They need to bring cost of living down to at least what it was in the 70s. That should be the major issue, not lack of jobs.

Another thing they never talk about, and was mentioned by anonymous, is that jobs are getting less because work keeps getting automated, by computers, machines and robots, especially factory work and work in the service sector. Theres nothing the politicians can do about that. Yet thats a key reason for loss of jobs in America, not corporate outsourcing.

Not even the brutally honest Donald Trump addresses any of this. The media claims hes not afraid to speak his mind yet im far more brutally honest and truthful than he is. Why doesnt the stupid media give me credit for that? Lol. I always bring up stuff that others never dare to.

Besides, since corporations own America and have the government paid off, how is Trump supposed to bully them back to America if they own America, like liberals and Noam Chomsky claim? Lol. That makes no sense.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25060
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: End of the American dream - How it happened

Postby justanotherhanut » October 20th, 2017, 6:07 pm

Winston wrote:
jamesbond wrote:The American Dream is more like, "The American Nightmare." The cost of living has gone up dramatically starting in the 1970's and wages have never kept up with the high cost of living.

No wonder why so many people in the US are working two jobs. :shock:


Yeah true. The thing is, politicians never talk about lowering the cost of living. They just talk about providing more jobs. But what's the point of providing more jobs if it only means people have to work more and longer hours just to make ends meet? Whats the point of making a living if you have no time or freedom to enjoy it? It defeats the purpose. They need to bring cost of living down to at least what it was in the 70s. That should be the major issue, not lack of jobs.

Another thing they never talk about, and was mentioned by anonymous, is that jobs are getting less because work keeps getting automated, by computers, machines and robots, especially factory work and work in the service sector. Theres nothing the politicians can do about that. Yet thats a key reason for loss of jobs in America, not corporate outsourcing.

Not even the brutally honest Donald Trump addresses any of this. The media claims hes not afraid to speak his mind yet im far more brutally honest and truthful than he is. Why doesnt the stupid media give me credit for that? Lol. I always bring up stuff that others never dare to.

Besides, since corporations own America and have the government paid off, how is Trump supposed to bully them back to America if they own America, like liberals and Noam Chomsky claim? Lol. That makes no sense.


Maybe you should run for presidential office Winston? Who here would vote for WU?
justanotherhanut
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: October 18th, 2017, 9:01 pm

Re: End of the American dream - How it happened

Postby Winston » October 20th, 2017, 10:36 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:George Washington was an agent of the King of England and most founding fathers were Freemasons. The creation of America was itself an illusion. Everything about America is fake. All historical events and media events are simply staged events using actors who come from the illuminati family bloodlines. THAT is why everything in America FEELS fake- BECAUSE IT IS FAKE!


I agree everything in america is fake, from the people to the culture to the products. But i dont get the theory that george washington worked for England. That makes no sense. His masonic lodge may have been in league with british freemasonry. But King George III definitely didnt want to lose the colonies and lamented about the loss afterward.

Also one of the illuminati and masonic objectives was to take down all monarchies throughout the world, so the British King could not be in favor of that. Neither could the French King too, especially since he was executed by the French revolutionaries.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25060
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: End of the American dream - How it happened

Postby Winston » October 20th, 2017, 10:52 pm

justanotherhanut wrote:
Winston wrote:
jamesbond wrote:The American Dream is more like, "The American Nightmare." The cost of living has gone up dramatically starting in the 1970's and wages have never kept up with the high cost of living.

No wonder why so many people in the US are working two jobs. :shock:


Yeah true. The thing is, politicians never talk about lowering the cost of living. They just talk about providing more jobs. But what's the point of providing more jobs if it only means people have to work more and longer hours just to make ends meet? Whats the point of making a living if you have no time or freedom to enjoy it? It defeats the purpose. They need to bring cost of living down to at least what it was in the 70s. That should be the major issue, not lack of jobs.

Another thing they never talk about, and was mentioned by anonymous, is that jobs are getting less because work keeps getting automated, by computers, machines and robots, especially factory work and work in the service sector. Theres nothing the politicians can do about that. Yet thats a key reason for loss of jobs in America, not corporate outsourcing.

Not even the brutally honest Donald Trump addresses any of this. The media claims hes not afraid to speak his mind yet im far more brutally honest and truthful than he is. Why doesnt the stupid media give me credit for that? Lol. I always bring up stuff that others never dare to.

Besides, since corporations own America and have the government paid off, how is Trump supposed to bully them back to America if they own America, like liberals and Noam Chomsky claim? Lol. That makes no sense.


Maybe you should run for presidential office Winston? Who here would vote for WU?


Even if i was president, the above real problems are unsolvable without overturning the whole system. Politicians cant do that and cant solve problems. They can only talk about low IQ stuff. Only technicians can solve practical problems. Besides you cant win an election by telling everyone the truth. Lol
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25060
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: How the American dream ended

Postby justanotherhanut » October 21st, 2017, 2:22 am

Winston wrote:This video explains what went wrong with the American dream and why it ended. It uses a simple analogy of a lemonade stand to explain what happened. Its very good and spot on.

El_caudillo will like it especially. It explains what went wrong with capitalism.


I just watched the first 30 sec of these video. First off, this fool had never heard of investing? That's how you get rich not trading your time for money :shock: The stock market is at record high because companies are so profitable. That means you can make a ton of money!
justanotherhanut
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: October 18th, 2017, 9:01 pm

Re: How the American dream ended

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » October 21st, 2017, 2:33 am

it was a dream and never real. George Washington was an agent of the King of England and the founding fathers were all Freemasons. The creation of America was nothing but an illuminati false flag. At no time has America ever been free. America was a test of the new world order, can they create a society where people THINK they are free but are in truth enslaved?
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 359
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: How the American dream ended

Postby justanotherhanut » October 21st, 2017, 2:34 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:it was a dream and never real. George Washington was an agent of the King of England and the founding fathers were all Freemasons. The creation of America was nothing but an illuminati false flag. At no time has America ever been free. America was a test of the new world order, can they create a society where people THINK they are free but are in truth enslaved?


:shock:

Where did you lean about such things?
justanotherhanut
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: October 18th, 2017, 9:01 pm

Re: End of the American dream - How it happened

Postby justanotherhanut » October 21st, 2017, 2:45 am

Winston wrote:
justanotherhanut wrote:
Winston wrote:
jamesbond wrote:The American Dream is more like, "The American Nightmare." The cost of living has gone up dramatically starting in the 1970's and wages have never kept up with the high cost of living.

No wonder why so many people in the US are working two jobs. :shock:


Yeah true. The thing is, politicians never talk about lowering the cost of living. They just talk about providing more jobs. But what's the point of providing more jobs if it only means people have to work more and longer hours just to make ends meet? Whats the point of making a living if you have no time or freedom to enjoy it? It defeats the purpose. They need to bring cost of living down to at least what it was in the 70s. That should be the major issue, not lack of jobs.

Another thing they never talk about, and was mentioned by anonymous, is that jobs are getting less because work keeps getting automated, by computers, machines and robots, especially factory work and work in the service sector. Theres nothing the politicians can do about that. Yet thats a key reason for loss of jobs in America, not corporate outsourcing.

Not even the brutally honest Donald Trump addresses any of this. The media claims hes not afraid to speak his mind yet im far more brutally honest and truthful than he is. Why doesnt the stupid media give me credit for that? Lol. I always bring up stuff that others never dare to.

Besides, since corporations own America and have the government paid off, how is Trump supposed to bully them back to America if they own America, like liberals and Noam Chomsky claim? Lol. That makes no sense.


Maybe you should run for presidential office Winston? Who here would vote for WU?


Even if i was president, the above real problems are unsolvable without overturning the whole system. Politicians cant do that and cant solve problems. They can only talk about low IQ stuff. Only technicians can solve practical problems. Besides you cant win an election by telling everyone the truth. Lol


That's very deep and wise Winston :lol: When you say only technicians can solve practical problems, are we talking auto mechanics or vacuum repair man? :idea:
Last edited by justanotherhanut on October 21st, 2017, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justanotherhanut
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: October 18th, 2017, 9:01 pm

Re: How the American dream ended

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » October 21st, 2017, 7:34 am

justanotherhanut wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:it was a dream and never real. George Washington was an agent of the King of England and the founding fathers were all Freemasons. The creation of America was nothing but an illuminati false flag. At no time has America ever been free. America was a test of the new world order, can they create a society where people THINK they are free but are in truth enslaved?


:shock:

Where did you lean about such things?


i learned most of it from wellaware1.com
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 359
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: How the American dream ended

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » October 21st, 2017, 1:30 pm

This term, popularized by James Truslow Adams in 1931 has been morphed into a commercialized ethos designed to encourage people to "buy stuff."

Get married
Buy a house
Buy furnisings
Construct a white picket fence around your home.
Buy 2 cars
Buy insurance policies
Have kids
Buy a dog
Spend on educating those kids
Buy thousands of dollars of gifts each Christmas
Take family vacations
Get divorced.
Repeat the cycle.
Enjoy your wage slavery and thanks for fueling the economy!

This is what men and women are deluded into with the concept of the American dream. It is servitude to the tax revenue producing corporations and it keeps you a compliant drone who cannot just pick up and leave.

MGTOWs can leave and do whatever they wish!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests