What ended the American dream?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
justanotherhanut
Freshman Poster

Re: How the American dream ended

Post by justanotherhanut »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
justanotherhanut wrote: MGTOW? That looney Internet cult for social rejects? Lol, I'm sure they can leave anytime they wish :roll: :lol:
This is typically what feminists, gay men and SJWs say about MGTOW in order to obfuscate the liberating nature of the lifestyle.

Hmmm....
Lol, no one cares what a bunch of ugly, mentally ill social rejects call outsiders. You're lucky you don't have your head flushed down the toilet anymore :lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

justanotherhanut wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
justanotherhanut wrote: MGTOW? That looney Internet cult for social rejects? Lol, I'm sure they can leave anytime they wish :roll: :lol:
This is typically what feminists, gay men and SJWs say about MGTOW in order to obfuscate the liberating nature of the lifestyle.

Hmmm....
Lol, no one cares what a bunch of ugly, mentally ill social rejects call outsiders. You're lucky you don't have your head flushed down the toilet anymore :lol:
With that, my guess would be you're gay.

Sorry, not interested.....
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

justanotherhanut wrote: I swear the only thing this world's people really needs is a god damn principle policy of education that requires people to utilize a long term planner for their lives.
Every oath, every vow and every promise are each upheld by the Lord. A man should choose a word other than "swear", just to avoid a possible trap for his soul to perform.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Winston wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:it was a dream and never real. George Washington was an agent of the King of England and the founding fathers were all Freemasons. The creation of America was nothing but an illuminati false flag. At no time has America ever been free. America was a test of the new world order, can they create a society where people THINK they are free but are in truth enslaved?
That makes no sense. First of all, yes some of the founding fathers were masons. But they werent agents of king george. King george did not want to lose the colonies and lamented it. Why would he help liberate the colonies from himself? Thats contradictory.

Most likely king george had no control over the freemasons. It was the masonic agenda. See the documentary series "secret mysteries of americas beginnings" on YouTube. It explains it all in detail in 9 hours. The first three hours in the first part are the most important.

Secondly, early america did have more freedom. Government was very small and had no technology to watch over people. Anyone could go out into the frontier and have zero control from others and do whatever they want. Even criminals could go into the wilderness and escape. The open lands were endless in the 1700s and 1800s. Watch the old west movies and westerns. There was no government control at the time.

Alan Watt said the founders knew the Constitution would only work in an agricultural society though. They knew that once there was industrialization, it would no longer work. Monopolies and corporations would rule from then on. So the Constitution was never meant to last.
check out the wellaware1.com site, it is the biggest redpill i've ever seen. Literally all public figures are just actors from bloodline illuminati families and they play different roles. What they call nowadays as "crisis actors"
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

justanotherhanut wrote:
Winston wrote:The anonymous video made an interesting point. It said that after WW2, america realized that it didnt need an army to conquer nations. It could just loan them money and when they couldn't pay it back, have a reason to capture their resources and take over. Thats what they did to third world countries. They probably learned this from loaning money, weapons, ships and tanks to Russia and Britain and the countries it helped.

Zeitgeist Addendum mentions this too. That America uses debt to conquer other nations and take their resources. But it also claims that the money it loans to third world nations goes to US corporations, not to helping the poor of those nations. How can that be? If US corporations get the money then isnt the US loaning the money to itself? If so then that isnt a true loan to the people of that country right? I don't get it. Can someone explain?
after ww2 Germany had it right too then, if everyone is buying your machines (cars, high tech equip, planes, military shit) and sending you all their money. Why wage war with anyone, they already won the economic battle. Now all they have to do is keep everyone in their economic union to keep them inline with their money flowing to Germany and they will be happier and richer than anyone else in the European Union of idiots who don't understand monetary value and inflation and debt and interest rates. I swear the only thing this world's people really needs is a god damn principle policy of education that requires people to utilize a long term planner for their lives.

On a big picture scale, EVERYTHING is working fine. You should really stop watching stupid youtube videos
You dont seem to understand whats going on. Germany learned its lesson before WW1. It never wanted a world war. It was the richest country in Europe at the time. It didnt need a world war.

Britain was the one who wanted a world war. It was trying to start a world war to level Germany since the 1890s. But otto von bismark, germanys prime minister, got in the way and refused to allow Britain to goat Germany into a war. He knew what Britain was trying to do. So the British ousted bismark and got the kaiser in power instead, who was far more controllable and baitable. Thats how the first world war started.

Britain got France to help too because France wanted revenge for its loss at the Franco Prussian war of 1870, which france started and lost because it wanted to prevent germany from unifying into a nation, which upset the balance of power in Europe. Britain considered herself the governness of europe and wont allow any other nation in europe to gain too much power and eclipse it.

Thats how the first world war really started. It was a plan of britain for 24 years to start the first world war to level germany. See the documentary "1932 a true history of the united states" by lyndon la rouche. It explains all this in detail.

Today, Germany is occupied and controlled by the US. It is not an independent sovereign nation. Ask any intellectual truth seeker and freethinker in Germany. They will tell you that. The US only allows germany a certain degree of prosperity. But it limits it and will not let germany build into a great war machine or superpower again like it did in the 1930s.

Someone should raise Hitler from the dead or clone him. Then Germany can unite and arise again and free itself of its captivity and occupation by the US, and become great again. Heil Hitler!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Re: What ended the American dream?

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

The American dream was to have a house in the suburbs with a nice housewife. Feminism destroyed that in the 1960s and 70s, and so the American dream died there, once most men could no longer find a good housewife to marry.