ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What ended the American dream?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: How the American dream ended

Postby justanotherhanut » October 21st, 2017, 1:58 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
justanotherhanut wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:it was a dream and never real. George Washington was an agent of the King of England and the founding fathers were all Freemasons. The creation of America was nothing but an illuminati false flag. At no time has America ever been free. America was a test of the new world order, can they create a society where people THINK they are free but are in truth enslaved?


:shock:

Where did you lean about such things?


i learned most of it from wellaware1.com


:lol:
justanotherhanut
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: October 18th, 2017, 9:01 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Re: How the American dream ended

Postby justanotherhanut » October 21st, 2017, 2:01 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This term, popularized by James Truslow Adams in 1931 has been morphed into a commercialized ethos designed to encourage people to "buy stuff."

Get married
Buy a house
Buy furnisings
Construct a white picket fence around your home.
Buy 2 cars
Buy insurance policies
Have kids
Buy a dog
Spend on educating those kids
Buy thousands of dollars of gifts each Christmas
Take family vacations
Get divorced.
Repeat the cycle.
Enjoy your wage slavery and thanks for fueling the economy!

This is what men and women are deluded into with the concept of the American dream. It is servitude to the tax revenue producing corporations and it keeps you a compliant drone who cannot just pick up and leave.

MGTOWs can leave and do whatever they wish!



MGTOW? That looney Internet cult for social rejects? Lol, I'm sure they can leave anytime they wish :roll: :lol:
justanotherhanut
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: October 18th, 2017, 9:01 pm

Re: How the American dream ended

Postby Winston » October 21st, 2017, 2:41 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:it was a dream and never real. George Washington was an agent of the King of England and the founding fathers were all Freemasons. The creation of America was nothing but an illuminati false flag. At no time has America ever been free. America was a test of the new world order, can they create a society where people THINK they are free but are in truth enslaved?


That makes no sense. First of all, yes some of the founding fathers were masons. But they werent agents of king george. King george did not want to lose the colonies and lamented it. Why would he help liberate the colonies from himself? Thats contradictory.

Most likely king george had no control over the freemasons. It was the masonic agenda. See the documentary series "secret mysteries of americas beginnings" on YouTube. It explains it all in detail in 9 hours. The first three hours in the first part are the most important.

Secondly, early america did have more freedom. Government was very small and had no technology to watch over people. Anyone could go out into the frontier and have zero control from others and do whatever they want. Even criminals could go into the wilderness and escape. The open lands were endless in the 1700s and 1800s. Watch the old west movies and westerns. There was no government control at the time.

Alan Watt said the founders knew the Constitution would only work in an agricultural society though. They knew that once there was industrialization, it would no longer work. Monopolies and corporations would rule from then on. So the Constitution was never meant to last.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25060
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: How the American dream ended

Postby Winston » October 21st, 2017, 2:46 pm

justanotherhanut wrote:
Winston wrote:This video explains what went wrong with the American dream and why it ended. It uses a simple analogy of a lemonade stand to explain what happened. Its very good and spot on.

El_caudillo will like it especially. It explains what went wrong with capitalism.


I just watched the first 30 sec of these video. First off, this fool had never heard of investing? That's how you get rich not trading your time for money :shock: The stock market is at record high because companies are so profitable. That means you can make a ton of money!


You didnt watch the whole thing. The lemonade stand represented early america. Of course later it mentions investing when it mentioned that some lemonade owners got so rich that they bought up all the other stands that werent as profitable and became owners and investors. Watch the whole two parts. They aren't that long.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25060
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: End of the American dream - How it happened

Postby Winston » October 21st, 2017, 2:55 pm

justanotherhanut wrote:
Winston wrote:Even if i was president, the above real problems are unsolvable without overturning the whole system. Politicians cant do that and cant solve problems. They can only talk about low IQ stuff. Only technicians can solve practical problems. Besides you cant win an election by telling everyone the truth. Lol


That's very deep and wise Winston :lol: When you say only technicians can solve practical problems, are we talking auto mechanics or vacuum repair man? :idea:


Are you being sarcastic? I mean technicians in general. Its like this. If you want to provide clean drinking water to all of africa for example, a group of qualified technicians could get together and make it happen. Its a logistics and technical problem. Politicians cannot do that. All politicians do is BS the masses while helping the rich get richer. Thats all they do. They dont solve problems.

There are also ways to automate agriculture and food production now. You could have robots, machines and computers do it all, technically. The problem is the money and profit system doesnt allow problems to be solved that way with pure logic. See the movie Zeitgeist Addendum.

Technicians can solve problems such as food shortages and even provide free solar energy. Technology can do all this. But politicians and money are in the way so they dont get done. Again, see Zeitgeist Addendum.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25060
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: How the American dream ended

Postby Winston » October 21st, 2017, 3:47 pm

The anonymous video made an interesting point. It said that after WW2, america realized that it didnt need an army to conquer nations. It could just loan them money and when they couldn't pay it back, have a reason to capture their resources and take over. Thats what they did to third world countries. They probably learned this from loaning money, weapons, ships and tanks to Russia and Britain and the countries it helped.

Zeitgeist Addendum mentions this too. That America uses debt to conquer other nations and take their resources. But it also claims that the money it loans to third world nations goes to US corporations, not to helping the poor of those nations. How can that be? If US corporations get the money then isnt the US loaning the money to itself? If so then that isnt a true loan to the people of that country right? I don't get it. Can someone explain?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25060
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: How the American dream ended

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » October 21st, 2017, 3:50 pm

justanotherhanut wrote:MGTOW? That looney Internet cult for social rejects? Lol, I'm sure they can leave anytime they wish :roll: :lol:

This is typically what feminists, gay men and SJWs say about MGTOW in order to obfuscate the liberating nature of the lifestyle.

Hmmm....
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: How the American dream ended

Postby Mr S » October 21st, 2017, 4:45 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This term, popularized by James Truslow Adams in 1931 has been morphed into a commercialized ethos designed to encourage people to "buy stuff."

Get married
Buy a house
Buy furnisings
Construct a white picket fence around your home.
Buy 2 cars
Buy insurance policies
Have kids
Buy a dog
Spend on educating those kids
Buy thousands of dollars of gifts each Christmas
Take family vacations
Get divorced.
Repeat the cycle.
Enjoy your wage slavery and thanks for fueling the economy!

This is what men and women are deluded into with the concept of the American dream. It is servitude to the tax revenue producing corporations and it keeps you a compliant drone who cannot just pick up and leave.

MGTOWs can leave and do whatever they wish!


This describes almost all of my immediate family and relatives except for my sister, she is somewhat in between, neither here or there. I consider myself an outlier.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2398
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Re: How the American dream ended

Postby Mr S » October 21st, 2017, 4:50 pm

I recommend watching these two documentaries concerning the economic system:



97% owned present serious research and verifiable evidence on our economic and financial system. This is the first documentary to tackle this issue from a UK-perspective and explains the inner workings of Central Banks and the Money creation process.

When money drives almost all activity on the planet, it's essential that we understand it. Yet simple questions often get overlooked, questions like; where does money come from? Who creates it? Who decides how it gets used? And what does this mean for the millions of ordinary people who suffer when the monetary, and financial system, breaks down?

A film by Michael Oswald, Produced by Mike Horwath, featuring Ben Dyson of Positive Money, Josh Ryan-Collins of The New Economics Foundation, Ann Pettifor, the "HBOS Whistleblower" Paul Moore, Simon Dixon of Bank to the Future and Nick Dearden from the Jubliee Debt Campaign.

Sequel:


“Princes of the Yen: Central Banks and the Transformation of the Economy” reveals how Japanese society was transformed to suit the agenda and desire of powerful interest groups, and how citizens were kept entirely in the dark about this.

Based on a book by Professor Richard Werner, a visiting researcher at the Bank of Japan during the 90s crash, during which the stock market dropped by 80% and house prices by up to 84%. The film uncovers the real cause of this extraordinary period in recent Japanese history.

Making extensive use of archival footage and TV appearances of Richard Werner from the time, the viewer is guided to a new understanding of what makes the world tick. And discovers that what happened in Japan almost 25 years ago is again repeating itself in Europe. To understand how, why and by whom, watch this film.

“Princes of the Yen” is an unprecedented challenge to today’s dominant ideological belief system, and the control levers that underpin it. Piece by piece, reality is deconstructed to reveal the world as it is, not as those in power would like us to believe that it is.

“Because only power that is hidden is power that endures.”

A film by Michael Oswald

You can follow Richard Werner (Author of the Book) on Twitter at @ProfessorWerner

Translate this film: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_vide...

Help us spread the word:
Rate this film on IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4172710/
Rate it and comment on youtube.
Share the film with your network.

Reviews:

“Mastery of filmmaking. An engaging and dynamic narrative supported by visual aesthetics” - Simeon Roberts - Film Critic, http://filmgods.co.uk/

"Essential viewing if you've any interest at all in economics or politics" - Steve Morrissey
Film Reviwer & Critic, http://www.moviesteve.com/review-prin...

“Blows open the widely held consensus that ‘independent’ central banks are a force for economic good." Josh Ryan-Collins - New Economics Foundation and co-author of “Where Does Money Come From?"

"A fascinating look at the need for better public understanding of just how much money can affect the world we live in.” Ben Dyson - Founder Positive Money & co-author of ‘Modernising Money’

Website: http://princesoftheyen.com/
How central banks create money: http://princesoftheyen.com/central-ba...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2398
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Re: End of the American dream - How it happened

Postby Mr S » October 21st, 2017, 4:56 pm

Winston wrote:This documentary called Four Horsemen explains what went wrong with capitalism too. Its supposed to be very good and intellectual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fbvquHSPJU


I recommended this to Winston to watch but I will do so again for everyone.
Here is the corrected visual link with info:



RenegadeInc.com brings you FOUR HORSEMEN - an award winning independent feature documentary which lifts the lid on how the world really works.

As we will never return to 'business as usual' 23 international thinkers, government advisors and Wall Street money-men break their silence and explain how to establish a moral and just society.

FOUR HORSEMEN is free from mainstream media propaganda -- the film doesn't bash bankers, criticise politicians or get involved in conspiracy theories. It ignites the debate about how to usher a new economic paradigm into the world which would dramatically improve the quality of life for billions.

Subtitles available in English, French, Greek, Spanish and Portuguese.

"It's Inside Job with bells on, and a frequently compelling thesis thanks to Ashcroft's crack team of talking heads -- economists, whistleblowers and Noam Chomsky, all talking with candour and clarity." - Total Film

"Four Horsemen is a breathtakingly composed jeremiad against the folly of Neo-classical economics and the threats it represents to all we should hold dear."
- Harold Crooks, The Corporation (Co-Director) Surviving Progress (Co-Director/Co-Writer)

Follow us on https://www.twitter.com/Renegade_Inc

on https://www.facebook.com/RenEconomist

or visit our website http://www.renegadeinc.com

Support us by subscribing here http://bit.ly/1db4xVQ
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2398
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 11:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Re: End of the American dream - How it happened

Postby onethousandknives » October 21st, 2017, 5:16 pm

Winston wrote:
jamesbond wrote:The American Dream is more like, "The American Nightmare." The cost of living has gone up dramatically starting in the 1970's and wages have never kept up with the high cost of living.

No wonder why so many people in the US are working two jobs. :shock:


Yeah true. The thing is, politicians never talk about lowering the cost of living. They just talk about providing more jobs. But what's the point of providing more jobs if it only means people have to work more and longer hours just to make ends meet? Whats the point of making a living if you have no time or freedom to enjoy it? It defeats the purpose. They need to bring cost of living down to at least what it was in the 70s. That should be the major issue, not lack of jobs.

Another thing they never talk about, and was mentioned by anonymous, is that jobs are getting less because work keeps getting automated, by computers, machines and robots, especially factory work and work in the service sector. Theres nothing the politicians can do about that. Yet thats a key reason for loss of jobs in America, not corporate outsourcing.

Not even the brutally honest Donald Trump addresses any of this. The media claims hes not afraid to speak his mind yet im far more brutally honest and truthful than he is. Why doesnt the stupid media give me credit for that? Lol. I always bring up stuff that others never dare to.

Besides, since corporations own America and have the government paid off, how is Trump supposed to bully them back to America if they own America, like liberals and Noam Chomsky claim? Lol. That makes no sense.


Not that you think TW is a paradise, but going with the lowered cost of living, there's a lot of things I think they did right. For example, they put a 15% tax on houses you sell within a year, to help prevent house flipping, and prevent a housing boom/bust like we have in USA. They keep cable TV capped at around $20 per month. Mostly free healthcare for everyone. Public transport is pretty cheap and good quality there, so a need for a car is reduced. So thus according to statistics, most Taiwanese making a good deal less than Americans still have a lot more savings than the average American, due to the lowered cost of living and their economy still mostly being based on producing actual things (though now a lot of work is going to the mainland and Vietnam, though...)

With US, going to cost of living and jobs. I think the biggest problem of the US economy is it's more or less at this point based upon scams and trickery. It's no longer exchanges of goods and services in a sort of rational manner. On the large ends, it's monopolies like Comcast/etc, that can charge more or less whatever they want, so cable is $150 or $200 or whatever when in Taiwan it's $20. There's not a rational reason cable should cost a ton more, there's just collusion to have high prices. Same with the medical system. There's no rational reason for many of the costs, there's not a rational reason why one prescription medicine in USA costs hundreds or thousands when overseas it's $1. There's not a rational reason why a parent will get charged $600 for a band-aid and a doctor talking for 5 minutes at the ER in a hospital. Going further, with the economy being based on predatory stuff like cars sold for $50 per week payments for like 8 years, timeshare sellers, Rent-A-Center, etc, it's not even so much just the cost of mortgages, or food at restaurants, but just a large portion of the economy being based around scams and ripping people off. With Donald Trump himself, of course he'd not say this, he's based much of his business in ripping people off and scams (like Trump University.)

With the ripoff and scam economy, you can boast about your high GDP numbers, and sometimes even high income, but nothing actually gets produced by said economy, as it's all based on ripoffs and scams that don't produce anything.
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 467
Joined: January 26th, 2013, 12:35 am

Re: How the American dream ended

Postby justanotherhanut » October 21st, 2017, 5:48 pm

Winston wrote:
justanotherhanut wrote:
Winston wrote:This video explains what went wrong with the American dream and why it ended. It uses a simple analogy of a lemonade stand to explain what happened. Its very good and spot on.

El_caudillo will like it especially. It explains what went wrong with capitalism.


I just watched the first 30 sec of these video. First off, this fool had never heard of investing? That's how you get rich not trading your time for money :shock: The stock market is at record high because companies are so profitable. That means you can make a ton of money!


You didnt watch the whole thing. The lemonade stand represented early america. Of course later it mentions investing when it mentioned that some lemonade owners got so rich that they bought up all the other stands that werent as profitable and became owners and investors. Watch the whole two parts. They aren't that long.


Let me put it this way: the American dream is NOW INVESTING and getting rich. Anyone can invest if they have a little stream of money. Most people are just too stupid to see what is right in FRONT of them. If some lemonade owners got rich and bought up all the other stands that werent as profitable and became owners, then guess what, they are probably offering ownership in the form stocks!!!! If you bought one share of Google in 2004 at its initial public offering price of $85, then it would be two shares worth $1,575 today. Do you know why Warren Buffett has a net worth of $81 billion dollars? He sees a good business and invest his clients money!
justanotherhanut
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: October 18th, 2017, 9:01 pm

Re: End of the American dream - How it happened

Postby Adama » October 21st, 2017, 6:00 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:George Washington was an agent of the King of England and most founding fathers were Freemasons. The creation of America was itself an illusion. Everything about America is fake. All historical events and media events are simply staged events using actors who come from the illuminati family bloodlines. THAT is why everything in America FEELS fake- BECAUSE IT IS FAKE!


That sounds fascinating. Is there more info on this? I heard something similar to this, but not with anyone specifically named. They were saying that Britain owned the originally colonies through their incorporation, and because of that, Britain still owns the entirety of the nation through ownership of DC and the other original states.

I haven't concluded this as true just yet however. I need more evidence. Still, very fascinating that this could be true: England could still own the USA by stealth, almost rendering the Republic a null from the start.

The queen of England owns Canada and Australia still, I think. Even the highways in Canada are named "queen" this and "queen" that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5486
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: End of the American dream - How it happened

Postby justanotherhanut » October 21st, 2017, 6:04 pm

Winston wrote:
justanotherhanut wrote:
Winston wrote:Even if i was president, the above real problems are unsolvable without overturning the whole system. Politicians cant do that and cant solve problems. They can only talk about low IQ stuff. Only technicians can solve practical problems. Besides you cant win an election by telling everyone the truth. Lol


That's very deep and wise Winston :lol: When you say only technicians can solve practical problems, are we talking auto mechanics or vacuum repair man? :idea:


Are you being sarcastic? I mean technicians in general. Its like this. If you want to provide clean drinking water to all of africa for example, a group of qualified technicians could get together and make it happen. Its a logistics and technical problem. Politicians cannot do that. All politicians do is BS the masses while helping the rich get richer. Thats all they do. They dont solve problems.

There are also ways to automate agriculture and food production now. You could have robots, machines and computers do it all, technically. The problem is the money and profit system doesnt allow problems to be solved that way with pure logic. See the movie Zeitgeist Addendum.

Technicians can solve problems such as food shortages and even provide free solar energy. Technology can do all this. But politicians and money are in the way so they dont get done. Again, see Zeitgeist Addendum.


Lol, why do you think we've had a 8-year bull market? With Obama as president, the U.S. stock market, as measured by the S&P 500, returned 235%, or 16.4% annualized. Do you know why? Thanks to automation corp profits are through the roof! DO YOU really think they are NOT trying to automate agriculture and food production now? Lol,
justanotherhanut
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: October 18th, 2017, 9:01 pm

Re: How the American dream ended

Postby justanotherhanut » October 21st, 2017, 6:23 pm

Winston wrote:The anonymous video made an interesting point. It said that after WW2, america realized that it didnt need an army to conquer nations. It could just loan them money and when they couldn't pay it back, have a reason to capture their resources and take over. Thats what they did to third world countries. They probably learned this from loaning money, weapons, ships and tanks to Russia and Britain and the countries it helped.

Zeitgeist Addendum mentions this too. That America uses debt to conquer other nations and take their resources. But it also claims that the money it loans to third world nations goes to US corporations, not to helping the poor of those nations. How can that be? If US corporations get the money then isnt the US loaning the money to itself? If so then that isnt a true loan to the people of that country right? I don't get it. Can someone explain?


after ww2 Germany had it right too then, if everyone is buying your machines (cars, high tech equip, planes, military shit) and sending you all their money. Why wage war with anyone, they already won the economic battle. Now all they have to do is keep everyone in their economic union to keep them inline with their money flowing to Germany and they will be happier and richer than anyone else in the European Union of idiots who don't understand monetary value and inflation and debt and interest rates. I swear the only thing this world's people really needs is a god damn principle policy of education that requires people to utilize a long term planner for their lives.

On a big picture scale, EVERYTHING is working fine. You should really stop watching stupid youtube videos
justanotherhanut
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: October 18th, 2017, 9:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests