Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


WW3 its coming

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

tom
Junior Poster
Posts: 553
Joined: November 9th, 2007, 11:40 pm

WW3 its coming

Post by tom » November 2nd, 2017, 6:21 am

Its coming, 2029-30, I'm guessing about 4 years after Trumps 2nd term,
You should start preparing now,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwnPgscg0vU

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yfb2zQjKWE&t=117[/youtube]
Last edited by tom on December 8th, 2017, 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 378
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: WW3 its coming

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » November 2nd, 2017, 6:23 pm

HELL YEA BITCH! I CAN'T WAIT! CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH! I HOPE 90% OF THE HUMAN RACE GETS EXTERMINATED BY LUCIFER'S BEAUTIFUL GRACE!

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5994
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: WW3 its coming

Post by Adama » November 2nd, 2017, 7:28 pm

They are going to use these ISIS events as an excuse to invade and take over Syria and possibly they will try for Iran too. This is the most obvious thing on the horizon coming up. As for the second video, it sounds like too much speculation.

tom
Junior Poster
Posts: 553
Joined: November 9th, 2007, 11:40 pm

Re: WW3 its coming

Post by tom » November 4th, 2017, 6:52 am

Both are using the natural flow of history to guess whats going to happen. Of coarse no one can make exact predictions of the future. I made a guess on the timing of around 13 years, the war looks to be with Islam. George Friedman has speculated around mid-century, Turkey will be a key player based on geographic and political logistics, Turkey has a very significant military.

Cant help but see the appeasements made to militant Islam and a parallel to the National Socialist in the 1930's.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbsEiYKi-2Y[/youtube]

http://militaryhistorynow.com/2017/03/1 ... -accuracy/

And I forgot the EU is coming apart, sort of like the former USSR collapse in slow motion. Its a 3rd of the world's economy so this will likely trigger a major stock market crash as assets are devalued/revalued and unimaginable new political realignments take place. We are in this process now.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2284
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: WW3 its coming

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 7th, 2017, 10:38 pm

I don't know whether The Great Reset will be because of WWIII or due to economic collapse. Whatever the case, I hope it realigns women into their natural role and the system as we know it throws out gynocentrism and misandry.

Buy gold, hoard cash in various currencies, and establish to or three residencies abroad.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4620
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: WW3 its coming

Post by Taco » November 9th, 2017, 5:51 pm

There's too many people retiring at the same time in all western countries and its causing entire cities, states and countries to go bankrupt. That's the reason marijuana was legalized several US states its a huge cash cow that pays all the pensions. The government loses all its income tax revenue with retired people because they don't pay it so the most profitable thing for the government to do is start a war, cull the herd and seize everyone's assets. The gulag will soon be back in fashion again but first, police departments need to be armed with military grade equipment.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcvyHMyhpaA[/youtube]


There going to try to remove 6 billion people in the next war.

Image
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4620
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: WW3 its coming

Post by Taco » November 9th, 2017, 10:46 pm

I think WW III could start at any time. The timing of the economic collapse will coincide with the start of the war as there will be millions of poor unemployed people needing a job.

The first thing that happens in a war is the power goes out...

Wisconsin Power Grid Collapse Drill
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-0 ... apse-drill

The middle east is becoming more unstable by the day. I've heard it said that WW III will start when Iran and Israel start shooting at each other.

Kuwait Orders Citizens To Leave Lebanon Immediately
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-0 ... gative-imp
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4462
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: WW3 its coming

Post by Moretorque » November 10th, 2017, 12:39 pm

I hope Gods innocent lamb people don't suffer in all this, humanity will be looking for a scape goat so lets pray for the Jews!
Time to Hide!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4620
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: WW3 its coming

Post by Taco » November 12th, 2017, 12:41 pm

When the credit bubble pops...

Image

The population bubble will also pop...

Image

“The world's population is accelerating towards collapse, but few seem to notice or care.” - Elon Musk
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1729
Joined: April 21st, 2012, 11:25 am

Re: WW3 its coming

Post by PeterAndrewNolan » November 12th, 2017, 1:30 pm

WW3 is not going to be a BIG war like edition 1 and 2...it is just going to be a continual grinding down of western countries via islamic immigration which I am all for.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2358
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: WW3 its coming

Post by OutWest » November 13th, 2017, 6:04 am

Taco wrote:I think WW III could start at any time. The timing of the economic collapse will coincide with the start of the war as there will be millions of poor unemployed people needing a job.

The first thing that happens in a war is the power goes out...

Wisconsin Power Grid Collapse Drill
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-0 ... apse-drill

The middle east is becoming more unstable by the day. I've heard it said that WW III will start when Iran and Israel start shooting at each other.

Kuwait Orders Citizens To Leave Lebanon Immediately
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-0 ... gative-imp
Somewhere in the Indian Ocean a number of extremely quiet subs sit. Armed with a dozen or more nuke tipped missiles each, their job is to insure that an all out war with Iran will be a short one.....

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2051
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: WW3 its coming

Post by gsjackson » November 13th, 2017, 2:10 pm

OutWest wrote:
Taco wrote:I think WW III could start at any time. The timing of the economic collapse will coincide with the start of the war as there will be millions of poor unemployed people needing a job.

The first thing that happens in a war is the power goes out...

Wisconsin Power Grid Collapse Drill
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-0 ... apse-drill

The middle east is becoming more unstable by the day. I've heard it said that WW III will start when Iran and Israel start shooting at each other.

Kuwait Orders Citizens To Leave Lebanon Immediately
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-0 ... gative-imp
Somewhere in the Indian Ocean a number of extremely quiet subs sit. Armed with a dozen or more nuke tipped missiles each, their job is to insure that an all out war with Iran will be a short one.....
It won't be. What you envision is beyond unthinkable -- that the United States launch an unprovoked nuclear attack on Iran. And it will be unprovoked, however it's spun by media propagandists. Can you even remotely imagine the consequences of such a heinous act? Start with the fact that Russia and China have treaties with Iran.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: WW3 its coming

Post by droid » November 13th, 2017, 4:07 pm

gsjackson wrote:It won't be. What you envision is beyond unthinkable -- that the United States launch an unprovoked nuclear attack on Iran. And it will be unprovoked, however it's spun by media propagandists. Can you even remotely imagine the consequences of such a heinous act? Start with the fact that Russia and China have treaties with Iran.
Never underestimate what insanity the zionists and their peons can get the world into.
It's a mentally ill bunch.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2358
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: WW3 its coming

Post by OutWest » November 13th, 2017, 6:10 pm

gsjackson wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Taco wrote:I think WW III could start at any time. The timing of the economic collapse will coincide with the start of the war as there will be millions of poor unemployed people needing a job.

The first thing that happens in a war is the power goes out...

Wisconsin Power Grid Collapse Drill
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-0 ... apse-drill

The middle east is becoming more unstable by the day. I've heard it said that WW III will start when Iran and Israel start shooting at each other.

Kuwait Orders Citizens To Leave Lebanon Immediately
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-0 ... gative-imp
Somewhere in the Indian Ocean a number of extremely quiet subs sit. Armed with a dozen or more nuke tipped missiles each, their job is to insure that an all out war with Iran will be a short one.....
It won't be. What you envision is beyond unthinkable -- that the United States launch an unprovoked nuclear attack on Iran. And it will be unprovoked, however it's spun by media propagandists. Can you even remotely imagine the consequences of such a heinous act? Start with the fact that Russia and China have treaties with Iran.
The submarines in question are not American.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2051
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: WW3 its coming

Post by gsjackson » November 13th, 2017, 7:43 pm

OutWest wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Taco wrote:I think WW III could start at any time. The timing of the economic collapse will coincide with the start of the war as there will be millions of poor unemployed people needing a job.

The first thing that happens in a war is the power goes out...

Wisconsin Power Grid Collapse Drill
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-0 ... apse-drill

The middle east is becoming more unstable by the day. I've heard it said that WW III will start when Iran and Israel start shooting at each other.

Kuwait Orders Citizens To Leave Lebanon Immediately
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-0 ... gative-imp
Somewhere in the Indian Ocean a number of extremely quiet subs sit. Armed with a dozen or more nuke tipped missiles each, their job is to insure that an all out war with Iran will be a short one.....
It won't be. What you envision is beyond unthinkable -- that the United States launch an unprovoked nuclear attack on Iran. And it will be unprovoked, however it's spun by media propagandists. Can you even remotely imagine the consequences of such a heinous act? Start with the fact that Russia and China have treaties with Iran.
The submarines in question are not American.
So that's where some of Israel's 200 nukes have been placed. Or does the CIA or Saudi Arabia have its own private sub fleet and stock of nukes?

There are those who think Russia has effectively sealed its air space. I believe some of that technology has been transferred to Iran.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”