ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why so many mass shootings?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why so many mass shootings?

Postby MrMan » November 12th, 2017, 5:41 pm

MrMan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Why so many mass shootings?

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » November 12th, 2017, 5:57 pm

I was disappointed to see that article try to pin these shootings on the lack of "god" in men's lives. But such is to be expected.

There are other Western societies that are even less god-fearing than America, yet they do not have these issues.

The real reason for men seeking to destroy and kill wantonly, is the unacknowledged mistreatment of men in America. Couple this with the double whammy of punishing men for seeking to change things and you have these explosions.

The copycat syndrome is also at play, but the old axiom, "Hurt people hurt others" is very instructive here. In America, men are not culturally encouraged to visibly hurt or emote or vent. Violence of this nature can be the result.

It has nothing to do with lack of god or religion. It is about the men, their pain, and the society (primarily bad women) which do not care about them in the least.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on November 13th, 2017, 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Why so many mass shootings?

Postby Winston » November 12th, 2017, 11:51 pm

Because america brings out the worst in you. And no one has the guts to admit it or the awareness to call it out.

Also some of them are staged, either by actors or by mk ultra mind control victims programmed to do it, like manchurian candidates.

Thats how they got the assassin of robert kennedy to fire at him and then not remember anything afterward.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25060
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Why so many mass shootings?

Postby MrPeabody » November 13th, 2017, 12:45 am

Gun deaths are rare in Europe which has basically abandoned religion. The explanation for gun deaths in America is simple - the massive quantity of guns available and the right for every moron to own one. But of course you can't expect the idiot god talkers to understand statistics.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Re: Why so many mass shootings?

Postby Cornfed » November 13th, 2017, 1:22 am

MrPeabody wrote:The explanation for gun deaths in America is simple - the massive quantity of guns available and the right for every moron to own one.

The problem is more the huge population of subhumans in America and the fact that they are pretended to be human. The murder rate among white people is pretty much the same in most countries. I agree that niggers shouldn't be allowed to own guns, but there is this stupid rule that they have to be pretended to be equal.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Why so many mass shootings?

Postby Mercury » November 13th, 2017, 2:04 am

The answer is simple; America's own toxic, hateful, disconnected culture breaks people down, some can not handle it, so they seek revenge by doing a mass shooting or terrorist attack.

Unfortunately in America, all these mass shootings do is make people more hateful and paranoid of each other. In America, violence breeds more hatred, more toxic attitudes, and more violence. And American authorities only know how to beef up security, take away more rights, make and pass more laws, and tell the masses that any change in culture and lifestyle is a victory to the enemy. In America, love is seen as the #1 enemy. And it is no wonder guys who leave America to find love are labeled "slave masters" and "chickens" and such.
Mercury
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 110
Joined: October 11th, 2016, 4:26 am

Re: Why so many mass shootings?

Postby Mercury » November 13th, 2017, 2:08 am

Cornfed wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:The explanation for gun deaths in America is simple - the massive quantity of guns available and the right for every moron to own one.

The problem is more the huge population of subhumans in America and the fact that they are pretended to be human. The murder rate among white people is pretty much the same in most countries. I agree that niggers shouldn't be allowed to own guns, but there is this stupid rule that they have to be pretended to be equal.


You sound just like a typical toxic American. This post is just as mean as American culture. And the worst part of American culture is that it treats people with disabilities and people of color as "subhumans" and "non-humans." No other country does this to people that are different.
Mercury
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 110
Joined: October 11th, 2016, 4:26 am

Re: Why so many mass shootings?

Postby Winston » November 13th, 2017, 10:24 am

MrPeabody wrote:Gun deaths are rare in Europe which has basically abandoned religion. The explanation for gun deaths in America is simple - the massive quantity of guns available and the right for every moron to own one. But of course you can't expect the idiot god talkers to understand statistics.


That doesnt make sense. In Switzerland everyone owns a gun too, which they keep after military service. But there arent any mass shootings or murders there. Also canadians own guns too but dont do mass shootings.

Some of these events are staged. If you go yo veteranstoday.com or infowars.com they have plenty of evidence to prove this.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25060
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Why so many mass shootings?

Postby CB8 » November 13th, 2017, 2:09 pm

America is a plastic society where everyone is encouraged to act fake. No one is encouraged to be themselves and our media never advocates being content with your life. The result is a society full of secretly miserable people who are forced to put a smile on everyday or risk becoming an outcast. Doesn't that sound like a daily nightmare?

Since the average person isn't proactive, most people will just live and die in the same puddle of mud they were born in. But for those who can't or won't accept this sick society they do something drastic. It could be moving to a better place, or trying to make America a better place, ...or it could be taking "revenge" on society.
CB8
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 35
Joined: April 24th, 2016, 9:32 pm

Re: Why so many mass shootings?

Postby MrPeabody » November 13th, 2017, 3:38 pm

Winston wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:Gun deaths are rare in Europe which has basically abandoned religion. The explanation for gun deaths in America is simple - the massive quantity of guns available and the right for every moron to own one. But of course you can't expect the idiot god talkers to understand statistics.


That doesnt make sense. In Switzerland everyone owns a gun too, which they keep after military service. But there arent any mass shootings or murders there. Also canadians own guns too but dont do mass shootings.

Some of these events are staged. If you go yo veteranstoday.com or infowars.com they have plenty of evidence to prove this.


The Swiss receive military training and they aren't morons.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Re: Why so many mass shootings?

Postby gsjackson » November 13th, 2017, 7:51 pm

MrPeabody wrote:
Winston wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:Gun deaths are rare in Europe which has basically abandoned religion. The explanation for gun deaths in America is simple - the massive quantity of guns available and the right for every moron to own one. But of course you can't expect the idiot god talkers to understand statistics.


That doesnt make sense. In Switzerland everyone owns a gun too, which they keep after military service. But there arent any mass shootings or murders there. Also canadians own guns too but dont do mass shootings.

Some of these events are staged. If you go yo veteranstoday.com or infowars.com they have plenty of evidence to prove this.


The Swiss receive military training and they aren't morons.


Yes, a lot of U.S. problems boil down to a simple fact: The moron population has reached critical mass. Go to most any American school and see them being mass produced.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: Why so many mass shootings?

Postby Winston » November 13th, 2017, 8:55 pm

Have you noticed that in America, you always feel like some vibe or consciousness or entity wants you to lose it? Like something wants you to go mad and insane and hopes you do? You can feel it creeping up behind you, like some parasitic force feeds off of you going insane and losing your marbles and encourages it, so you can do something crazy and make the news and have everyone saying "this world has gone crazy".

Especially in the cities and suburbs. But if you like out in rural nature areas you feel more at harmony with nature which grounds you more. Thats why its better to be in areas full of beautiful nature to counterbalance the toxic energy in america. Or course you'll get bored eventually unless you have a wife with you. But its better for your peace of mind to not be around american cities or suburbs, especially in the coastal states. Interior states in the US are more down to earth and tolerable.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25060
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Re: Why so many mass shootings?

Postby JesseL26 » November 15th, 2017, 8:18 am

Winston wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:Gun deaths are rare in Europe which has basically abandoned religion. The explanation for gun deaths in America is simple - the massive quantity of guns available and the right for every moron to own one. But of course you can't expect the idiot god talkers to understand statistics.


That doesnt make sense. In Switzerland everyone owns a gun too, which they keep after military service. But there arent any mass shootings or murders there. Also canadians own guns too but dont do mass shootings.

Some of these events are staged. If you go yo veteranstoday.com or infowars.com they have plenty of evidence to prove this.


That's right Winston I read somewhere that Canada has the most firearms owned in the entire world because they hunt a lot over there yet the gun violence is extremely low.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: July 20th, 2017, 7:19 am

Re: Why so many mass shootings?

Postby MrPeabody » November 15th, 2017, 8:21 pm

The difference is that Canada and Switzerland have stringent regulations. They don't just hand out a gun to every moron that wants one. In Canada you need a license and have to complete safety courses and pass firearm safety exams among other requirements.


https://www.wikihow.com/Buy-a-Gun-in-Canada
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Re: Why so many mass shootings?

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » November 16th, 2017, 2:07 am

MrPeabody wrote:The difference is that Canada and Switzerland have stringent regulations. They don't just hand out a gun to every moron that wants one. In Canada you need a license and have to complete safety courses and pass firearm safety exams among other requirements.
The US has strict state and federal regulations also. The difference is the US has a larger proportion of armed, low IQ citizens. An IQ of 85 is the sweet spot of violence, and it is these idiots who commit crimes of violence with firearms disproportionately.


https://www.wikihow.com/Buy-a-Gun-in-Canada
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2167
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests