One in 4 American women on mental instability drugs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tom
Junior Poster

One in 4 American women on mental instability drugs

Post by tom »

ROK- Never Date A Woman Who Takes One Of These Prescription Drugs

According to HuffPo this is true and HuffPo usually understates anything that makes women look bad. Women go ballistic when they get off their medication too. If they run out or they switch, leave the country. The nuke is about to go off… When you are looking for the mother of your children, these drugs cause permanent damage to the unborn, you want to aggressively actively avoid these batshit crazy women like the black death.

Women aren’t in the business of helping you, they’re in the business helping themselves. They’re not going to give you the answers. Crazy women don’t think they’re crazy, sluts don’t think they’re slutty and losers don’t think they’re losing — it’s on you to figure all of that out on your own and act accordingly.

This is not to make fun of or light of the suffering, but with the State and Toxic Feminism is doing everything they can to destroy a man and his relationship to his family, you need avoid by any and all means anything that will handicap you.

Like the heroin addicts say the drug will have its pound of flesh. And many of these prescription antipsychotic withdrawals go on for well over a year, far worse than heroin, there is no easy way of benzos. There are thousands of YouTubes like the one below. This is the endgame of years of never feeling insecurity, guilt, low self esteem or fear. This is a year into ativan withdrawal.

There is a very high chance you will encounter a women on antipsychotics, heavy handed manipulation of the neurotransmitters, yet its insidious.

Under male protection a women has less feelings of insecurity, guilt, low self esteem and fear. This is her natural state. Using drugs to attempt simulate this state is difficult and often goes into zero feelings of insecurity, guilt, low self esteem and fear - an unnatural state. There is no emotional feedback, it destroys male female dynamics and yet this condition is highly celebrated in mass media.
משה בן יצחק

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: One in 4 American women on mental instability drugs

Post by gsjackson »

This is some really scary shit, which I have seen at work in my own family -- offspring landing on the autism spectrum when the mother takes anti-depressants during pregnancy. Strictly on the face of it, this outcome makes sense. What the SSRI's do is suppress brain function, so why wouldn't it have a similar effect on the emerging brain of a fetus?

We talk about all the pathologies American women bring to the table. These legal drugs are number one because they are such a plague on the so-called educated and well-brought-up segment of the American female population. They are truly demonic.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Re: One in 4 American women on mental instability drugs

Post by Master »

I dont know what your complaining about. WIthout these drugs I cant date rape or manipulate women as easy. Whenever they start yapping about shit I dont give a f**k about I just increase the dose. What court is going to believe these drug infested sluts? I get away with everything and some more. If a woman was stable she'd see how demanted I really am and would be a lot harder to laid. With these friends(pills) of mine. They fall asleep on my lap at the count of my fingers and do as the magician says.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.