Instituting a Female Draft

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Instituting a Female Draft

Post by MrMan »

I heard some talk of Congressmen trying to institute legislation that if the draft is reinstated, that girls will be drafted, too. Now, that makes me angry, thinking the military might draft my girls, and it's just plain stupid for national defense.

But I could see a Machiavellian use for it. Suppose a group of covert MRAs were elected to Congress and the presidency. They first pass the law that women can be drafted. Then they reinstute the draft. It's random, and it goes up to 40 years old. While it's supposed to be random, behind the scenes, the president is sure to draft loudmouthed feminist activists.

Then some other parties, at an appropriate time, begin lobbying for an unequal rights amendment. They don't call it that. They just amend the Constitution to allow for gender role differentiation in our legal system.

It's far-fetched, unrealistic. But I think it would at least make for an interesting movie-- interesting to me at least.

Women have the vote and other forms of political power only as long as men allow it. That would be a way of reversing some of the gender insanity without destroying the system, but it doesn't seem feasible. I think our hyper-egalitarian societies will eventually be done away with by something involving a bit more upheaval than a smooth democratic transition.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Instituting a Female Draft

Post by jamesbond »

MrMan wrote:
November 29th, 2017, 2:24 am
I heard some talk of Congressmen trying to institute legislation that if the draft is reinstated, that girls will be drafted, too.
Why shouldn't women have to serve in the military? Men do and have been for centuries. Feminists often say, "A woman can anything a man can do and do it better."

I would want all female combat units, with no men within 10 miles of these women so they have to fend for themselves.

All female combat units is an interesting idea, and the time has come for it to happen! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."