These recent sexual harassment cases.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: These recent sexual harassment cases.

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 1st, 2017, 7:46 pm
Finally, even if the incident fell short of the legal threshold, workplaces still can fire you for violating their in-house policy even if it did not rise to the legally actionable level.
Luckily I didn't have to get a lawyer, but I called a few who were nice enough to speak to me. The first lawyer told me that women make claims like these when the relationships don't go the way they planned. Of course he didn't use the word women, but I knew that's what he meant. And another told me exactly what you said, that despite it not being legally sexual harassment, that it is better not to interact with women at work because any employer can fire you.

This girl had my stomach in knots for about two weeks because, I heard about this through the grapevine, and they had put me to work in a different part of the building to avoid her, before they even mentioned one word to me about this.

Self employment seems like a much better prospect. The pro and con is: no female coworkers.

Anyway, it was obvious to management at least that she was just trying to destroy me. As you said, she waited. In fact, she waited for over a month after our last interaction to decide that I had harassed her. And every positive interaction we had when we were flirting, was turned negative and twisted to make me look guilty. I mean ordinary things you might say to a woman when you like them, were used to color me as some man who just was going to rape her.

(And imagine, I really did like her and I had considered going way out of my way to make romantic gestures towards her, which I didn't bother making because I figured that many women are not worth such efforts nowadays. It could have been worse if I had been the real romantic sucker that I was thinking about. )

And nobody came to her side to say that I sexually harassed them. No other women made complaints.

But then many of the female coworkers rose up against her to oppose her story because they didn't believe her, and there were inconsistencies in her story. Finally one of her whore friends revealed that it was the fact that I had lost interest in her. I was the only man to ever stop chasing her. Apparently that triggered the murder impulse.

As for women touching me, I've had women grab me by the elbow and by the wrist, and I've had women push their behinds towards my groin at work. I've also had women who just didn't know how to take a polite no for an answer, and I could have probably filed suit against them, had I been oriented and trained to think of myself as a victim or if I were into vengeance.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
December 1st, 2017, 10:02 pm
Why can't a private individual who runs a sole proprietorship work every day with the people he wants, based on his preferences for race, gender, age, and religion of his employees? The masses and liberal politicians have used democratic process to infringe on the property rights of business owners. Corporations usually have an executive chosen by a board that was voted in by shareholders. Why shouldn't they just be allowed to hire whoever they want?
They can hire who they want if they are small enough. Those federal anti-discrimination laws do not apply for small business of under 15 employees. Some states may have more restrictive laws, but the federal government likes to preserve the integrity and freedoms of very small businesses.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:P
Last edited by Adama on December 2nd, 2017, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
The direction the US is moving in has led in the direction of supporting the idea of no anti-discrimination laws in business.
Workplaces without females or blacks. It would be like Heaven.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

December 2nd, 2017, 12:51 am
They can hire who they want if they are small enough. Those federal anti-discrimination laws do not apply for small business of under 15 employees. Some states may have more restrictive laws, but the federal government likes to preserve the integrity and freedoms of very small businesses.
One problem is that government contracts also discriminate against white men in favor of subhumans. Also the ZOG courts often tacitly discriminate if someone sues you.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

December 2nd, 2017, 12:51 am
MrMan wrote:
Why can't a private individual who runs a sole proprietorship work every day with the people he wants, based on his preferences for race, gender, age, and religion of his employees? The masses and liberal politicians have used democratic process to infringe on the property rights of business owners. Corporations usually have an executive chosen by a board that was voted in by shareholders. Why shouldn't they just be allowed to hire whoever they want?
I believe you are right about that as far as the EEOC is concerned, and the ADA also. I don't recall an age cut off for age discrimination. But state laws can still be a problem.

There is an incentive there for a small business owner to open a second company, run them both out of the same office and assign employee number 16 to the second company.

I believe the gay wedding cake incidents have all involved local or state law, and I read the federal government may be supporting the victims of this legal harrassment, the bakers, in court.