Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Dating Guru: Avoid British women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Mark_in_Bangkok
Freshman Poster
Posts: 36
Joined: December 3rd, 2017, 2:48 pm
Location: Bangkok

Re: Dating Guru: Avoid British women

Post by Mark_in_Bangkok » December 6th, 2017, 6:08 pm

Adama wrote:
December 4th, 2017, 1:00 am
Always remember that in the Anglo world especially, women are exalted to godhood. Basically anyone who questions or denies the majesty of women as gods is speaking the blasphemy of misogynie.

Adama -

The series of posts from you on this thread is very valuable.
Thank you for taking time to think and to write as you did.

Now I will go back and read them a second time.
.
.
Member: Thailand Expats Email Discussion.
Membership inquiries welcome; send private message to me on this forum.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6008
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Dating Guru: Avoid British women

Post by Adama » December 6th, 2017, 7:29 pm

Mark_in_Bangkok wrote:
December 6th, 2017, 6:08 pm
Adama wrote:
December 4th, 2017, 1:00 am
Always remember that in the Anglo world especially, women are exalted to godhood. Basically anyone who questions or denies the majesty of women as gods is speaking the blasphemy of misogynie.

Adama -

The series of posts from you on this thread is very valuable.
Thank you for taking time to think and to write as you did.

Now I will go back and read them a second time.
.

Thank you sir for saying that. Even here though, this doctrine which I teach receives opposition. I am not sure how much people appreciate it.

However you seem to be a man with his eyes open and who is capable of understanding.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2284
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Dating Guru: Avoid British women

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 6th, 2017, 7:38 pm

Adama wrote:
December 6th, 2017, 7:29 pm
Mark_in_Bangkok wrote:
December 6th, 2017, 6:08 pm
Adama wrote:
December 4th, 2017, 1:00 am
Always remember that in the Anglo world especially, women are exalted to godhood. Basically anyone who questions or denies the majesty of women as gods is speaking the blasphemy of misogynie.

Adama -

The series of posts from you on this thread is very valuable.
Thank you for taking time to think and to write as you did.

Now I will go back and read them a second time.
.

Thank you sir for saying that. Even here though, this doctrine which I teach receives opposition. I am not sure how much people appreciate it.

However you seem to be a man with his eyes open and who is capable of understanding.
I tend to agree Adama. Much of your stuff, when you take away the religious proselytizing, is pure fire.

I only wish you would reserve the proselytizing to a forum of people open to that. If you keep to secular explanations of these phenomena, you would find that people are far more open to receiving it.

Play to the audience here is all I ask.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6008
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Dating Guru: Avoid British women

Post by Adama » December 6th, 2017, 7:46 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 6th, 2017, 7:38 pm
Adama wrote:
December 6th, 2017, 7:29 pm
Mark_in_Bangkok wrote:
December 6th, 2017, 6:08 pm
Adama wrote:
December 4th, 2017, 1:00 am
Always remember that in the Anglo world especially, women are exalted to godhood. Basically anyone who questions or denies the majesty of women as gods is speaking the blasphemy of misogynie.

Adama -

The series of posts from you on this thread is very valuable.
Thank you for taking time to think and to write as you did.

Now I will go back and read them a second time.
.

Thank you sir for saying that. Even here though, this doctrine which I teach receives opposition. I am not sure how much people appreciate it.

However you seem to be a man with his eyes open and who is capable of understanding.
I tend to agree Adama. Much of your stuff, when you take away the religious proselytizing, is pure fire.

I only wish you would reserve the proselytizing to a forum of people open to that. If you keep to secular explanations of these phenomena, you would find that people are far more open to receiving it.

Play to the audience here is all I ask.
But how could I do that when it is the knowledge from the book of Job, the Psalms and the Proverbs which have given me knowledge and insight into these matters?

If I say that society has exalted women to the heavens, or that some of them are contending against God, well it is right there in the Bible that the man is the boss, that certain people are running upon God's neck, that the angels who arose out of their habitation are destroyed for that exaltation, etc.

The Proverbs tell us explicitly what evil women do: their traits and characteristics, from their personality down to the way they dress and even some of the games they play!

I don't have a secular understanding of this phenomena.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2284
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Dating Guru: Avoid British women

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 6th, 2017, 8:39 pm

Adama wrote:
December 6th, 2017, 7:46 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 6th, 2017, 7:38 pm
Adama wrote:
December 6th, 2017, 7:29 pm
Mark_in_Bangkok wrote:
December 6th, 2017, 6:08 pm
Adama wrote:
December 4th, 2017, 1:00 am
Always remember that in the Anglo world especially, women are exalted to godhood. Basically anyone who questions or denies the majesty of women as gods is speaking the blasphemy of misogynie.

Adama -

The series of posts from you on this thread is very valuable.
Thank you for taking time to think and to write as you did.

Now I will go back and read them a second time.
.

Thank you sir for saying that. Even here though, this doctrine which I teach receives opposition. I am not sure how much people appreciate it.

However you seem to be a man with his eyes open and who is capable of understanding.
I tend to agree Adama. Much of your stuff, when you take away the religious proselytizing, is pure fire.

I only wish you would reserve the proselytizing to a forum of people open to that. If you keep to secular explanations of these phenomena, you would find that people are far more open to receiving it.

Play to the audience here is all I ask.
But how could I do that when it is the knowledge from the book of Job, the Psalms and the Proverbs which have given me knowledge and insight into these matters?

If I say that society has exalted women to the heavens, or that some of them are contending against God, well it is right there in the Bible that the man is the boss, that certain people are running upon God's neck, that the angels who arose out of their habitation are destroyed for that exaltation, etc.

The Proverbs tell us explicitly what evil women do: their traits and characteristics, from their personality down to the way they dress and even some of the games they play!

I don't have a secular understanding of this phenomena.
You don't have to make a discussion of females into a religious discussion. People will tune you out and reject any and all value you have to impart.

Personally, I find your input to be simply sound logic and common sense over pop culture thinking, not biblical as much as you think it is. Otherwise I would not even agree with it!

Mark_in_Bangkok
Freshman Poster
Posts: 36
Joined: December 3rd, 2017, 2:48 pm
Location: Bangkok

Re: Dating Guru: Avoid British women

Post by Mark_in_Bangkok » December 7th, 2017, 2:45 am

Adama wrote:
December 6th, 2017, 7:46 pm
... it is the knowledge from the book of Job, the Psalms and the Proverbs which have given me ... insight into these matters ... I don't have a secular understanding of this phenomena.

Adama -

Thank you for explaining that.
I appreciate knowing your premises.

And I look forward to reading more of your comments on these matters.
.
.
Member: Thailand Expats Email Discussion.
Membership inquiries welcome; send private message to me on this forum.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4620
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Dating Guru: Avoid British women

Post by Taco » December 7th, 2017, 5:28 am

Image
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

mand38
Freshman Poster
Posts: 100
Joined: March 4th, 2013, 2:33 pm

Re: Dating Guru: Avoid British women

Post by mand38 » December 9th, 2017, 12:03 am

Well, guy is telling truth, trust me... :) I wasn't with 200 hundred Europian/Rusian girls but I was with 20-30 and what he says is simply truth :) BTW, who don't know, read this: https://crnchy.com/news/a-letter-from-j ... d-diggers/ it is on some way very similar .... :)

mattyman
Freshman Poster
Posts: 339
Joined: September 12th, 2010, 11:15 pm

Re: Dating Guru: Avoid British women

Post by mattyman » December 9th, 2017, 4:20 pm

Jeremy Ckarkson did the world a favour when he punched Piers Morgan. It was quite shocking how those harpies and their sycophants behaved in that video. Do you notice the hypocrisy? That woman is accusing Richard of stereotyping British women, yet she's doing exactly the same regarding Russian women. She's trying to imply that by marriying a Russian woman he's somehow a loser and that Russian women are somehow weaker and more submissive. How come it's perfectly acceptable for her to make sweeping generalisations about Russian women yet it's not OK to point out common traits in British women?

mattyman
Freshman Poster
Posts: 339
Joined: September 12th, 2010, 11:15 pm

Re: Dating Guru: Avoid British women

Post by mattyman » December 9th, 2017, 4:21 pm

Jeremy Ckarkson did the world a favour when he punched Piers Morgan. It was quite shocking how those harpies and their sycophants behaved in that video. Do you notice the hypocrisy? That woman is accusing Richard of stereotyping British women, yet she's doing exactly the same regarding Russian women. She's trying to imply that by marriying a Russian woman he's somehow a loser and that Russian women are somehow weaker and more submissive. How come it's perfectly acceptable for her to make sweeping generalisations about Russian women yet it's not OK to point out common traits in British women?

mattyman
Freshman Poster
Posts: 339
Joined: September 12th, 2010, 11:15 pm

Re: Dating Guru: Avoid British women

Post by mattyman » December 9th, 2017, 4:21 pm

Jeremy Ckarkson did the world a favour when he punched Piers Morgan. It was quite shocking how those harpies and their sycophants behaved in that video. Do you notice the hypocrisy? That woman is accusing Richard of stereotyping British women, yet she's doing exactly the same regarding Russian women. She's trying to imply that by marriying a Russian woman he's somehow a loser and that Russian women are somehow weaker and more submissive. How come it's perfectly acceptable for her to make sweeping generalisations about Russian women yet it's not OK to point out common traits in British women?

mattyman
Freshman Poster
Posts: 339
Joined: September 12th, 2010, 11:15 pm

Re: Dating Guru: Avoid British women

Post by mattyman » December 9th, 2017, 4:23 pm

Jeremy Ckarkson did the world a favour when he punched Piers Morgan. It was quite shocking how those harpies and their sycophants behaved in that video. Do you notice the hypocrisy? That woman is accusing Richard of stereotyping British women, yet she's doing exactly the same regarding Russian women. She's trying to imply that by marriying a Russian woman he's somehow a loser and that Russian women are somehow weaker and more submissive. How come it's perfectly acceptable for her to make sweeping generalisations about Russian women yet it's not OK to point out common traits in British women?

mattyman
Freshman Poster
Posts: 339
Joined: September 12th, 2010, 11:15 pm

Re: Dating Guru: Avoid British women

Post by mattyman » December 9th, 2017, 4:25 pm

Why has it post multiple times?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”