Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


I am surprised about the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

survivingIncelMan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 14
Joined: April 6th, 2015, 6:33 am

I am surprised about the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Post by survivingIncelMan » December 12th, 2017, 6:45 pm

I made a post on my blog about it
survivingincel.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/i-didnt-know-there-are-so-many-black-tfl-youtubers/
I would think they are the least likely to be TFL(True Forced Loneliness) due to that fact that American/Canadian and European white women fetishize about them.

here are some more videos by them


Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2284
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: I am surprised but the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 12th, 2017, 8:55 pm

Interesting observation....

I would think that since black American women are now the most abusive, angry, and objectionable women on the planet, this makes some black American men feel isolated if they feel such wicked women are their only option.

They are not. While white and Latino American women are certainly pathological in a lot of ways, they represent an attenuated pathology and a path towards international women. Sadly too few black men are willing or able to pursue this route due to the tribalistic and dissuasive mentality of the culture.

My view is that it is up to the individual man to explore and find his way. If he becomes mired in despair and lack of effort, it is he who is to blame.

I get the sense that TFLers are simply young men who have not had fatherly guidance, even if some of them had guidance. They are steeped in Blue Pill thinking and hang on to every disingenuous word of women. I learned long ago to ignore the oral whims of women and key on their behavior. Women say whatever feels good at the moment, and because these men worship women, they become confused and depressed.

They are begging to be shaken and smacked into action but they simply do not know how so they become TFLers.

TFLers need to become introduced to Red Pill thinking so they understand the true nature of women, and then they need to become MGTOW to realize their fullest potential.

One other thing about these young men is they seem socially awkward. At least one has admitted to being autistic, but they likely ALL are on "the spectrum."

Right now, these guys are prime candidates for suicide or mass homicide. If you want to know the repercussions of a fatherless upbringing and an abusive black mother, there you have it.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6205
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: I am surprised but the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Post by Adama » December 12th, 2017, 9:47 pm

I'm going to give some advice that I would give to a younger me, and I know others will object, but anyone can take this or leave it be.

Approach any woman you want for conversation. Just to chat with them nicely, just as if she were a stranger man, practically. Talk to her. Don't expect anything. Don't try anything. Then sit back and wait. If she's really interested, and if she really wants you (and she isn't too scared) she will ask you. Let them do all the work. I think this is the best way for things to work out. Because the woman did all the work and you have not really lost anything.

It may be the man's job to approach, but it really is the woman's job to ask the man out, unless she absolutely lacks courage.

Women can ask men out. It's just everyone thinks that the man must do it. The woman will do it. You just have to wait. If she really wants you, she will.

Here's the real secret: after you've met the woman, it's the woman who does the chasing. That's if she wants you, she will pursue you. This is the reality of what happens even though people think it is the man pursuing. The man was just there long enough for her to chase him. That's why women hate easy men. Women want to chase. If she's attracted to you enough, she will. They just can't make the first approach.

So once you have knowledge, all you really need is confidence: compose yourself, don't act desperate, be patient, do not fear, do not doubt yourself, trust that there are many more women out there for you, don't put yourself down, and act interested but you could wait her out if need be, and don't act lustfully (horny), etc.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2284
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: I am surprised but the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 12th, 2017, 10:19 pm

Adama wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 9:47 pm
I'm going to give some advice that I would give to a younger me, and I know others will object, but anyone can take this or leave it be.

Approach any woman you want for conversation. Just to chat with them nicely, just as if she were a stranger man, practically. Talk to her. Don't expect anything. Don't try anything. Then sit back and wait. If she's really interested, and if she really wants you (and she isn't too scared) she will ask you. Let them do all the work. I think this is the best way for things to work out. Because the woman did all the work and you have not really lost anything.

It may be the man's job to approach, but it really is the woman's job to ask the man out, unless she absolutely lacks courage.

Women can ask men out. It's just everyone thinks that the man must do it. The woman will do it. You just have to wait. If she really wants you, she will.

Here's the real secret: after you've met the woman, it's the woman who does the chasing. That's if she wants you, she will pursue you. This is the reality of what happens even though people think it is the man pursuing. The man was just there long enough for her to chase him. That's why women hate easy men. Women want to chase. If she's attracted to you enough, she will. They just can't make the first approach.

So once you have knowledge, all you really need is confidence: compose yourself, don't act desperate, be patient, do not fear, do not doubt yourself, trust that there are many more women out there for you, don't put yourself down, and act interested but you could wait her out if need be, and don't act lustfully (horny), etc.
Completely disagree. Unless you are dealing with a fattie or a low SMV woman, women expect men to step up and initiate sexual interest and actions. As soon as possible, a man should make sexual interest known so the woman can either accept or reject. Beating around the bush is what puts men in the friend zone and I have had more than one woman tell me she appreciates my being upfront and direct about my "intentions" because so few are willing to do so.

Yes, women will reject you but that is good so you can drop them as a target of interest and move on to the next.

The confidence thing is a myth. It is about being upfront and direct and not caring about rejection even if you are not confident in her reaction.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6205
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: I am surprised but the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Post by Adama » December 12th, 2017, 10:26 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:19 pm
Adama wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 9:47 pm
I'm going to give some advice that I would give to a younger me, and I know others will object, but anyone can take this or leave it be.

Approach any woman you want for conversation. Just to chat with them nicely, just as if she were a stranger man, practically. Talk to her. Don't expect anything. Don't try anything. Then sit back and wait. If she's really interested, and if she really wants you (and she isn't too scared) she will ask you. Let them do all the work. I think this is the best way for things to work out. Because the woman did all the work and you have not really lost anything.

It may be the man's job to approach, but it really is the woman's job to ask the man out, unless she absolutely lacks courage.

Women can ask men out. It's just everyone thinks that the man must do it. The woman will do it. You just have to wait. If she really wants you, she will.

Here's the real secret: after you've met the woman, it's the woman who does the chasing. That's if she wants you, she will pursue you. This is the reality of what happens even though people think it is the man pursuing. The man was just there long enough for her to chase him. That's why women hate easy men. Women want to chase. If she's attracted to you enough, she will. They just can't make the first approach.

So once you have knowledge, all you really need is confidence: compose yourself, don't act desperate, be patient, do not fear, do not doubt yourself, trust that there are many more women out there for you, don't put yourself down, and act interested but you could wait her out if need be, and don't act lustfully (horny), etc.
Completely disagree. Unless you are dealing with a fattie or a low SMV woman, women expect men to step up and initiate sexual interest and actions. As soon as possible, a man should make sexual interest known so the woman can either accept or reject. Beating around the bush is what puts men in the friend zone and I have had more than one woman tell me she appreciates my being upfront and direct about my "intentions" because so few are willing to do so.

Yes, women will reject you but that is good so you can drop them as a target of interest and move on to the next.

The confidence thing is a myth. It is about being upfront and direct and not caring about rejection even if you are not confident in her reaction.
You don't have to believe it. I was just putting it out there.

This is actually the best solution, in my humble opinion, and even in many of the cases where the man thought he was doing the pursuing, it really was the woman doing it.

As for sexual interest, if she isn't attracted to the man, then he should just move on. That's all. But if she is attracted, and the man is confident and patient, she will ask him. It just takes a little longer than most men want to wait.

As I said, a man can approach any woman, but it is up to her if she wants him. If he asks her upfront, it doesn't make her answer different than if he waits. Because if he waits then she will pursue him, and he will be the man. But if he chases her, he risks that she might start running, either because he may seem too needy for her or because she wants someone more confident and less eager. Because eagerness is only a little bit good in a man. A man should be reserved.

Women really do want to chase men. It is just that most men don't believe it because cultural says the opposite. Let them chase. Because a woman must be overcome by her passions through her own will. The woman's spirit needs to overwhelm her. The man has no control over that. Either she wants him or she doesn't. The man can't really do anything to get her anyway. It's all up to her.

As for the man's intentions, every woman knows what they are. (Why are you sticking around with a woman who doesn't want you?) Her intentions are what matters. If she wants you then she really does want you. She will move mountains to get you, if she truly wants you. The man just has to be there, really. If she's attracted to you, the thought of not having you will frustrate her. That will compel her to do something about it, like ask the man out.

Now if something else works for you, then that's great. And any man can do whatever he wants. I just present another option.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2284
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: I am surprised but the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 12th, 2017, 11:41 pm

Adama wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:26 pm
You don't have to believe it. I was just putting it out there.
As I wrote, your approach is only true for fatties and low sexual market value women, not hot, young, high sexual value women.

If you want 8s, 9s, and 10s, the approach I described is effective.
Adama wrote: This is actually the best solution, in my humble opinion, and even in many of the cases where the man thought he was doing the pursuing, it really was the woman doing it.
Any man who can't figure that out is quite idiotic. I might give a pass to young, inexperienced boys, but MEN have no excuse for confusing the two.
Adama wrote: As for sexual interest, if she isn't attracted to the man, then he should just move on. That's all. But if she is attracted, and the man is confident and patient, she will ask him. It just takes a little longer than most men want to wait.
Determining if a woman is sexually attracted is not so cut and dry. Women size men up, have boyfriends, are stressed from work and school, and have innumerable other factors that prevent them from showing that they are attracted. That is why you have to cut to the chase and make your interest known. Only then you will be clear instead of "waiting a little longer" for days, weeks, years like you suggest.
Adama wrote: If he asks her upfront, it doesn't make her answer different than if he waits. Because if he waits then she will pursue him, and he will be the man. But if he chases her, he risks that she might start running, either because he may seem too needy for her or because she wants someone more confident and less eager. Because eagerness is only a little bit good in a man. A man should be reserved.
I'm not sure how you define "chase," but if you mean the man should not be forthright in his pursuit of a woman, I disagree. Chasing implies going after something that rejects you, and I would agree not to chase in that context. But a man waiting around for a woman to pursue him is pure faggotry and indicative of a female mentality. I'm shocked you even have such a mindset.
Adama wrote: Women really do want to chase men. It is just that most men don't believe it because cultural says the opposite. Let them chase. Because a woman must be overcome by her passions through her own will. The woman's spirit needs to overwhelm her. The man has no control over that. Either she wants him or she doesn't. The man can't really do anything to get her anyway. It's all up to her.
All wrong..... Only gold diggers, attention whores, sluts, prostitutes, fatties, and low-SMV ugly women seek to or have to chase men. A man's direct actions put women in the mindset of attraction or they don't.

If you sit around waiting for women to chase you, you will not be at all happy with the crap who are your options. Better to choose what you want and put in your bid so to speak.

You gave you this information, a woman?
Adama wrote: If she wants you then she really does want you. She will move mountains to get you, if she truly wants you. The man just has to be there, really. If she's attracted to you, the thought of not having you will frustrate her. That will compel her to do something about it, like ask the man out.
Pure, utter nonsense..... Wanting a man comes in degrees, some women simply want sex, some want a boyfriend, some want a husband, and some don't know what the heck they want. Waiting for women to ask you out is unmitigated faggotry which is passive, weak, and feminine. If you are getting this "advice" from the bible, please promptly close that book and toss it in the trash bin.
Adama wrote: Now if something else works for you, then that's great. And any man can do whatever he wants. I just present another option.
I pity the man that accepts your "option" as viable. Women respond to men who go out there and get them. Women respond to the emotional high of being chosen, wooed, and taken over as nature created.

I would not have a quality woman in this world if I took that lazy, passive, and weak approach to women. Have we sunk so low that we are now man-girls who stand around hoping to be chosen by more masculine women? Sheesh!

You DESPERATELY need to read Mode One because right now, you are setting yourself up for manipulation, disappointment, flakiness, and long periods of loneliness.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2290
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: I am surprised but the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » December 15th, 2017, 12:48 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 11:41 pm
Adama wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:26 pm
You don't have to believe it. I was just putting it out there.
As I wrote, your approach is only true for fatties and low sexual market value women, not hot, young, high sexual value women.

If you want 8s, 9s, and 10s, the approach I described is effective.
Adama wrote: This is actually the best solution, in my humble opinion, and even in many of the cases where the man thought he was doing the pursuing, it really was the woman doing it.
Any man who can't figure that out is quite idiotic. I might give a pass to young, inexperienced boys, but MEN have no excuse for confusing the two.
Adama wrote: As for sexual interest, if she isn't attracted to the man, then he should just move on. That's all. But if she is attracted, and the man is confident and patient, she will ask him. It just takes a little longer than most men want to wait.
Determining if a woman is sexually attracted is not so cut and dry. Women size men up, have boyfriends, are stressed from work and school, and have innumerable other factors that prevent them from showing that they are attracted. That is why you have to cut to the chase and make your interest known. Only then you will be clear instead of "waiting a little longer" for days, weeks, years like you suggest.
Adama wrote: If he asks her upfront, it doesn't make her answer different than if he waits. Because if he waits then she will pursue him, and he will be the man. But if he chases her, he risks that she might start running, either because he may seem too needy for her or because she wants someone more confident and less eager. Because eagerness is only a little bit good in a man. A man should be reserved.
I'm not sure how you define "chase," but if you mean the man should not be forthright in his pursuit of a woman, I disagree. Chasing implies going after something that rejects you, and I would agree not to chase in that context. But a man waiting around for a woman to pursue him is pure faggotry and indicative of a female mentality. I'm shocked you even have such a mindset.
Adama wrote: Women really do want to chase men. It is just that most men don't believe it because cultural says the opposite. Let them chase. Because a woman must be overcome by her passions through her own will. The woman's spirit needs to overwhelm her. The man has no control over that. Either she wants him or she doesn't. The man can't really do anything to get her anyway. It's all up to her.
All wrong..... Only gold diggers, attention whores, sluts, prostitutes, fatties, and low-SMV ugly women seek to or have to chase men. A man's direct actions put women in the mindset of attraction or they don't.

If you sit around waiting for women to chase you, you will not be at all happy with the crap who are your options. Better to choose what you want and put in your bid so to speak.

You gave you this information, a woman?
Adama wrote: If she wants you then she really does want you. She will move mountains to get you, if she truly wants you. The man just has to be there, really. If she's attracted to you, the thought of not having you will frustrate her. That will compel her to do something about it, like ask the man out.
Pure, utter nonsense..... Wanting a man comes in degrees, some women simply want sex, some want a boyfriend, some want a husband, and some don't know what the heck they want. Waiting for women to ask you out is unmitigated faggotry which is passive, weak, and feminine. If you are getting this "advice" from the bible, please promptly close that book and toss it in the trash bin.
Adama wrote: Now if something else works for you, then that's great. And any man can do whatever he wants. I just present another option.
I pity the man that accepts your "option" as viable. Women respond to men who go out there and get them. Women respond to the emotional high of being chosen, wooed, and taken over as nature created.

I would not have a quality woman in this world if I took that lazy, passive, and weak approach to women. Have we sunk so low that we are now man-girls who stand around hoping to be chosen by more masculine women? Sheesh!

You DESPERATELY need to read Mode One because right now, you are setting yourself up for manipulation, disappointment, flakiness, and long periods of loneliness.
Contrarian Expatriate, I think you should have told him don't go back to Iceland either. With that aforementioned attitude he had, no wonder he loathed Iceland.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2284
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: I am surprised but the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 15th, 2017, 6:19 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 15th, 2017, 12:48 pm
Contrarian Expatriate, I think you should have told him don't go back to Iceland either. With that aforementioned attitude he had, no wonder he loathed Iceland.
He should not go anywhere until he fixes his misconceptions about women and how to get them.

What is alarming is that we have grown men in the West who still believe this crap about letting woman pursue. It seems as though he let women give him romantic advice which is WORTHLESS and counterproductive in my view. Couple that with his reliance on the bible as a dating tool, and you have one lost soul.

Everyone is entitled to his views, but I cannot sit by and have people spread damaging misinformation without challenge.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6205
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: I am surprised about the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Post by Adama » December 16th, 2017, 3:41 pm

This is not foolishness, stupidity, misdirection or insanity. Neither is it weakness.

Almost every woman I've ever dated has been the one to ask me out or pursue me, in retrospect.

The ones I chased were either not serious or flaked. Very common for them to flake as soon as I began to go after them.

As for Iceland I don't know why this person seems to hold a grudge against me for years after I've done my best to remain peaceful with him. I figure a good man does his best to run away from pettiness.

In any case I found many of the women there to be seemingly feminist, seemingly butch lesbian, and not so friendly. I'm also not into the overweight freckle face looks. You can hold that against me but I think a good man would move on from such squabbling, especially as he gets older.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6205
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: I am surprised but the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Post by Adama » December 16th, 2017, 3:50 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 15th, 2017, 6:19 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 15th, 2017, 12:48 pm
Contrarian Expatriate, I think you should have told him don't go back to Iceland either. With that aforementioned attitude he had, no wonder he loathed Iceland.
He should not go anywhere until he fixes his misconceptions about women and how to get them.

What is alarming is that we have grown men in the West who still believe this crap about letting woman pursue. It seems as though he let women give him romantic advice which is WORTHLESS and counterproductive in my view. Couple that with his reliance on the bible as a dating tool, and you have one lost soul.

Everyone is entitled to his views, but I cannot sit by and have people spread damaging misinformation without challenge.
The man is the boss. Does a king beg a person to come serve him? Or does he rather ask the servant why he should take on that servant? It is the servant that serves the king.

Does the landlord pay his tenant? Or does the tenant serve the landlord?

These people think they are wise. Well I know I want a woman who definitely has chosen me. Not one I have to beg or chase.

Chasing is feminine. That's the inversion most men are somehow unaware of. But knowledge is wasted on scorners.

It also depends on how much value and what purpose a man thinks women are good for. If a man is a fornicator then of course he thinks aggression is key. All he cares about is getting his fix, like a drug addict. Completely different from someone who loves beyond that.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6205
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: I am surprised but the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Post by Adama » December 16th, 2017, 3:57 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 11:41 pm
Adama wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:26 pm
You don't have to believe it. I was just putting it out there.
As I wrote, your approach is only true for fatties and low sexual market value women, not hot, young, high sexual value women.

If you want 8s, 9s, and 10s, the approach I described is effective.
Adama wrote: This is actually the best solution, in my humble opinion, and even in many of the cases where the man thought he was doing the pursuing, it really was the woman doing it.
Any man who can't figure that out is quite idiotic. I might give a pass to young, inexperienced boys, but MEN have no excuse for confusing the two.
Adama wrote: As for sexual interest, if she isn't attracted to the man, then he should just move on. That's all. But if she is attracted, and the man is confident and patient, she will ask him. It just takes a little longer than most men want to wait.
Determining if a woman is sexually attracted is not so cut and dry. Women size men up, have boyfriends, are stressed from work and school, and have innumerable other factors that prevent them from showing that they are attracted. That is why you have to cut to the chase and make your interest known. Only then you will be clear instead of "waiting a little longer" for days, weeks, years like you suggest.
Adama wrote: If he asks her upfront, it doesn't make her answer different than if he waits. Because if he waits then she will pursue him, and he will be the man. But if he chases her, he risks that she might start running, either because he may seem too needy for her or because she wants someone more confident and less eager. Because eagerness is only a little bit good in a man. A man should be reserved.
I'm not sure how you define "chase," but if you mean the man should not be forthright in his pursuit of a woman, I disagree. Chasing implies going after something that rejects you, and I would agree not to chase in that context. But a man waiting around for a woman to pursue him is pure faggotry and indicative of a female mentality. I'm shocked you even have such a mindset.
Adama wrote: Women really do want to chase men. It is just that most men don't believe it because cultural says the opposite. Let them chase. Because a woman must be overcome by her passions through her own will. The woman's spirit needs to overwhelm her. The man has no control over that. Either she wants him or she doesn't. The man can't really do anything to get her anyway. It's all up to her.
All wrong..... Only gold diggers, attention whores, sluts, prostitutes, fatties, and low-SMV ugly women seek to or have to chase men. A man's direct actions put women in the mindset of attraction or they don't.

If you sit around waiting for women to chase you, you will not be at all happy with the crap who are your options. Better to choose what you want and put in your bid so to speak.

You gave you this information, a woman?
Adama wrote: If she wants you then she really does want you. She will move mountains to get you, if she truly wants you. The man just has to be there, really. If she's attracted to you, the thought of not having you will frustrate her. That will compel her to do something about it, like ask the man out.
Pure, utter nonsense..... Wanting a man comes in degrees, some women simply want sex, some want a boyfriend, some want a husband, and some don't know what the heck they want. Waiting for women to ask you out is unmitigated faggotry which is passive, weak, and feminine. If you are getting this "advice" from the bible, please promptly close that book and toss it in the trash bin.
Adama wrote: Now if something else works for you, then that's great. And any man can do whatever he wants. I just present another option.
I pity the man that accepts your "option" as viable. Women respond to men who go out there and get them. Women respond to the emotional high of being chosen, wooed, and taken over as nature created.

I would not have a quality woman in this world if I took that lazy, passive, and weak approach to women. Have we sunk so low that we are now man-girls who stand around hoping to be chosen by more masculine women? Sheesh!

You DESPERATELY need to read Mode One because right now, you are setting yourself up for manipulation, disappointment, flakiness, and long periods of loneliness.
It's not weak. It's the opposite. It is power. The man has the power. He is in charge. And it will not take a woman more than one or two meetings for her to ask if you can comfortably have a conversation. She's already made up her mind. If she wants you she will.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6205
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: I am surprised about the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Post by Adama » December 16th, 2017, 4:01 pm

I've read More One. I'm sure it can be useful but it seems he just wants men to come out with guns blazing. That may work for some men. It has never worked for me. It's not written for me. Maybe that's more your taste and lifestyle.

Besides that I won't defile myself by begging some woman for intercourse as soon as I meet her.

Are lions weak? Lions lie in wait for their prey.
Last edited by Adama on December 16th, 2017, 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2486
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: I am surprised but the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Post by MrMan » December 16th, 2017, 4:03 pm

Adama wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 9:47 pm
Women can ask men out. It's just everyone thinks that the man must do it. The woman will do it. You just have to wait. If she really wants you, she will.

Here's the real secret: after you've met the woman, it's the woman who does the chasing. That's if she wants you, she will pursue you. This is the reality of what happens even though people think it is the man pursuing. The man was just there long enough for her to chase him. That's why women hate easy men. Women want to chase. If she's attracted to you enough, she will. They just can't make the first approach.
When it comes to asking a girl out, her part is to show interest through body language, hints, etc. Some are more aggressive than that, but if she acts interested, that's her part. Then the man can ask her out. The girl may do it, but she would probably prefer the man did it.

Is it really a good way to start the relationship, with the woman taking the lead? What kind of precedent does that set?

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2486
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: I am surprised about the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Post by MrMan » December 16th, 2017, 4:07 pm

The guy in the first video's ideas about women remind me of Cornfed's posts on career a while back. I'd imagine his depressing attitude could drive some women away. That would be draining. If he looked around, he could probably see some men who looked worse than he did who did better than he did with women.

Cornfed:career::Guy in first video:women

except Cornfed is white.
Last edited by MrMan on December 16th, 2017, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6205
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: I am surprised but the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Post by Adama » December 16th, 2017, 4:08 pm

MrMan wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 4:03 pm
Adama wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 9:47 pm
Women can ask men out. It's just everyone thinks that the man must do it. The woman will do it. You just have to wait. If she really wants you, she will.

Here's the real secret: after you've met the woman, it's the woman who does the chasing. That's if she wants you, she will pursue you. This is the reality of what happens even though people think it is the man pursuing. The man was just there long enough for her to chase him. That's why women hate easy men. Women want to chase. If she's attracted to you enough, she will. They just can't make the first approach.
When it comes to asking a girl out, her part is to show interest through body language, hints, etc. Some are more aggressive than that, but if she acts interested, that's her part. Then the man can ask her out. The girl may do it, but she would probably prefer the man did it.

Is it really a good way to start the relationship, with the woman taking the lead? What kind of precedent does that set?

That's because you've got it backwards. It's not leading. It's asking. The man still leads.

The person who wants it more is at a disadvantage. The person who can wait has the advantage.

Oh wisdom has escaped so many.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”