I am surprised about the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I am surprised about the amount of black TFLers on youtube

Post by Adama »

Literally all the man has to do is be there, be in her presence, be able to make conversation. He doesn't have to work at all. The woman will do all the work. It's all up to them. The man just accepts or rejects her proposal.

Some men want to get down on one knee and kiss every woman's hand as if they are queens. And they think that's how a man shows manliness. No. That is supplication by a deceived man.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 7:22 am
Literally all the man has to do is be there, be in her presence, be able to make conversation. He doesn't have to work at all. The woman will do all the work. It's all up to them. The man just accepts or rejects her proposal.

Some men want to get down on one knee and kiss every woman's hand as if they are queens. And they think that's how a man shows manliness. No. That is supplication by a deceived man.
If a man is good-looking or charming, what you say might work. He might talk to women and they like him. And maybe one out of a dozen or a hundred who like him actually ask him out.

Women are frail creatures, too. A lot of them do not want to be the one to ask the man out. They could be shy about it, just like men are, or afraid of rejection.

The question is if you let the women do the asking out, what type of women do you end up with. You may end up with the more assertive type women, or the ones who lack the old fashioned values that tell them to let the man lead. Is that as likely to get you the type of girl you want as you asking her out? Are you as likely to find the sweet, submissive young woman you are looking for that way? You might end up okay, but you might end up with a girl who is comfortable leading the man.

If you are afraid asking her out is supplication, you can order her around a bit. "I am taking you out tomorrow night. Tell me where you live.... I will pick you up at 8." Hopefully, she says, "Yes, sir." :)
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 9:28 am
Adama wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 7:22 am

If a man is good-looking or charming, what you say might work. He might talk to women and they like him. And maybe one out of a dozen or a hundred who like him actually ask him out.

Women are frail creatures, too. A lot of them do not want to be the one to ask the man out. They could be shy about it, just like men are, or afraid of rejection.

The question is if you let the women do the asking out, what type of women do you end up with. You may end up with the more assertive type women, or the ones who lack the old fashioned values that tell them to let the man lead. Is that as likely to get you the type of girl you want as you asking her out? Are you as likely to find the sweet, submissive young woman you are looking for that way? You might end up okay, but you might end up with a girl who is comfortable leading the man.

If you are afraid asking her out is supplication, you can order her around a bit. "I am taking you out tomorrow night. Tell me where you live.... I will pick you up at 8." Hopefully, she says, "Yes, sir." :)
Uh huh. Just like the other man here says they're all fat.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Adama wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 7:01 am
I've read More One. I'm sure it can be useful but it seems he just wants men to come out with guns blazing. That may work for some men. It has never worked for me. It's not written for me. Maybe that's more your taste and lifestyle.

Besides that I won't defile myself by begging some woman for intercourse as soon as I meet her.

Are lions weak? Lions lie in wait for their prey.
I'm glad you read Mode One. I don't fully take his "guns blazing" approach, but I do go up to any woman I find very attractive, speak with her, then make my "interest" known. It has worked wonders for me, especially overseas.

I used the sit back approach back in HS and college and was never happy with the women who came up (2s, 3s, ,4s), but I now only speak with and date 7s, 8s, and 9s because I do the choosing.

Finally, I don't agree that men should chase which implies something running away. I "select, engage, and arrange later contact" which is far different.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 9:59 am
Adama wrote:
I've read More One. I'm sure it can be useful but it seems he just wants men to come out with guns blazing. That may work for some men. It has never worked for me. It's not written for me. Maybe that's more your taste and lifestyle.

Besides that I won't defile myself by begging some woman for intercourse as soon as I meet her.

I'm glad you read Mode One. I don't fully take his "guns blazing" approach, but I do go up to any woman I find very attractive, speak with her, then make my "interest" known. It has worked wonders for me, especially overseas.

I used the sit back approach back in HS and college and was never happy with the women who came up (2s, 3s, ,4s), but I now only speak with and date 7s, 8s, and 9s because I do the choosing.

Finally, I don't agree that men should chase which implies something running away. I "select, engage, and arrange later contact" which is far different.
Apparently we have misunderstood one another, sir.

I have said the man should approach. Absolutely. Few women will approach. That's not my issue.

The issue is that after the approach, it is better to let the woman do everything else, like asking to meet again.

Almost all the success I've had with women I approached but the woman did the rest.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adama wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 10:40 am
Almost all the success I've had with women I approached but the woman did the rest.
I'm glad for you, but I'd be willing to bet that your rate of success would have been exponentially higher if you had a more take charge, assertive approach.

Let women "do the rest" once you have a relationship established, not before. To do otherwise is to live a life of missed opportunities.
The_Penguin
Freshman Poster

Post by The_Penguin »

Adama wrote:

What conversation starters do you find work best with the foreign women wherever you teach English? I think I remember it being in Ukraine.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

The_Penguin wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 4:54 pm
Adama wrote:

What conversation starters do you find work best with the foreign women wherever you teach English? I think I remember it being in Ukraine.
To be quite frank, just going up to girls and sparking small talk in Russian does the trick. Even if a girl does not like you, it sparks a positive emotion and interest if you are a foreigner speaking Russian. They immediately want to find out where you are from and how I learned Russian and how I speak it so properly (I don't, but they think so at first).

The biggest starter is speaking to them and they are intrigued by the accent, the expat status, and the riddle of figuring me out.

In the States, hot women are intrigued because most men don't approach them and because I purposely dress differently than most (one degree higher than average like with t-shirt, jeans, blazer) and speak English differently than they expect. Hot, foreign women in the states are almost always a score because I've usually been to their country and can trade notes with them which gets them feeling excited enough to want to hook up later.

Bottom line is to approach, approach, approach without fear of rejection. I've gotten rejected by girls only to have them become interested after they see me speaking with a hotter girl! Go figure.

I am no pick up artist by any stretch, I just view women as a numbers game, pure and simple. Keep swinging at the ball and you will hit it eventually, including a few home runs!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 9:56 am

[/quote]

Then you may need a crane to pick her up at 8.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

December 16th, 2017, 3:56 pm
Adama wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 10:40 am
I'm glad for you, but I'd be willing to bet that your rate of success would have been exponentially higher if you had a more take charge, assertive approach.

Let women "do the rest" once you have a relationship established, not before. To do otherwise is to live a life of missed opportunities.
This was advice for a younger me.

I also think men who are TFL could use my approach without getting rejected hundreds of times.

As in everything, take it or leave it. If your way works then use your way. I was only presenting an alternative.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
December 17th, 2017, 1:42 am
Adama wrote:

[/quote]

I find it odd that men who have almost zero experience or knowledge are so oppositional.

MrMan you can oppose me. Some men have knowledge. Others are deeply confused, walking in darkness and clueless. Yet they think they are geniuses in every realm and can't keep quiet. And with every word they reveal their lack of knowledge and embarrass themselves. Just they are too blind to even recognize it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:
December 17th, 2017, 6:37 am
MrMan wrote:
December 17th, 2017, 1:42 am
Adama wrote:

I find it odd that men who have almost zero experience or knowledge are so oppositional.
MrMan you can oppose me. Some men have knowledge. Others are deeply confused, walking in darkness and clueless. Yet they think they are geniuses in every realm and can't keep quiet. And with every word they reveal their lack of knowledge and embarrass themselves. Just they are too blind to even recognize it.
[/quote]

You seem to be looking for reasons to get offended. This thread was friendly, and you go loggerheads over a joke like that. Judging from some things you've posted, I'd guess I probably have about 15 or 20 years of life experience on you, including years of experience being married. I married a woman who is a Christian, a virgin, whose been faithful to me, who cooks and cleans (at least when we don't have a maid) and takes care of the kids. My posts to you in this thread were meant to be helpful, not oppositional. Your description seems to be a self description to a certain extent, IMO.

I don't envy young men looking for potential partners in North America. It's probably a tougher place to look than even when I was your age, with a larger percent of women being unappealing because of weight and tattoos aside from character and other issues. But a hopeless or negative attitude can make it worse. That can repell women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan. Certain men think they are wise and are not. They are always giving advice but should remain silent. They don't even know how much wisdom they lack because they are wise in their own eyes.

Someone who has limited experience and very little knowledge should not go around giving advice.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote:
December 17th, 2017, 8:28 am
MrMan. Certain men think they are wise and are not. They are always giving advice but should remain silent. They don't even know how much wisdom they lack because they are wise in their own eyes.

Someone who has limited experience and very little knowledge should not go around giving advice.
Why don't you look in the mirror and read that post, then? There is no need for you to seek out strife here. I don't get you sometimes.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
December 17th, 2017, 8:48 am
Adama wrote:
December 17th, 2017, 8:28 am

Why don't you look in the mirror and read that post, then? There is no need for you to seek out strife here. I don't get you sometimes.

If a man has only ever gotten one woman in his life, does it make sense that he should give advice to someone who has picked up more than one? If a man has only ever had one woman how can he give advice to a man who has had more than him?

It would seem to me that the person with less experience picking up women should really refrain his lips. Because for someone with near zero experience to act as if he has much more than the one he gives it to, seems like complete arrogance to me.